- Similar itemBlack cotton blend 'Marystow' trench coat from Burberry featuring a double breasted front button fastening, a classic collar with a hook fastening, button down shoulder tabs, long sleeves with buckle fastening cuffs, storm flap paneling to the front and rear, a belted waist and two flap closure pockets to the front.
- Height: 17cm Width: 18cm Depth: 10cm. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Double patent leather top handles. Front flap with cut out for handle. Patten leather details. Metal spikes. Zips at sides for expansion. One internal patch pocket. Metal feet at base of bag. Silver colored metal hardware. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack loose shirt dress from Helmut Lang featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, a sleeveless design, pleated details, a box pleat detail to the back, a short length and a curved hem.
- Similar itemAquazzuraLace Me Up Leather Bootie, BlackDetailsAquazzura napa leather ankle bootie. 4 1/2" covered heel. Lace-up vamp with gunmetal aglets. Open toe. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Aquazzura: Colombian-born, Florence-based designer Edgardo Osorio introduced the footwear line Aquazzura (from the Italian words "acqua azzurra," or blue water) to the world after a ten-year stint at luxury houses Salvatore Ferragamo, Rene Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. Aiming to fill a gap in the market, Osorio combines the best Italian materials with an entry-level luxury price point. The sophisticated, alluring shoes have instantaneously found a foothold with the fashionable elite by gracing the likes of editors and socialites, and becoming a staple at New York Fashion Week.
- Similar itemSophia WebsterMila Suede Cutout Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsSophia Webster "Mila" suede bootie. Cutout vamp with mesh underlay at sides. Lace-up back with bead details. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. "Mila" is made in Brazil. Designer About Sophia Webster: The former design assistant of Nicholas Kirkwood, Sophia Webster launched her eponymous footwear and accessories line in 2013. The collection was instantly well-received, earning numerous accolades and awards including the Conde Nast Footwear Designer of the Year and British Fashion Award for Emerging Accessories Designer. Webster's designs, which include sandals, pumps, boots, and handbags, are characterized by a whimsical, quirky aesthetic with an evident devotion to quality.
- Similar itemPS Paul Smith navy wool-cashmere blend double-breasted car coat. Broad lapels, vertical chest pockets, flap pockets at sides, single vent. Double-breasted button closure at front. Lined in constellation-print fabric. Available in Navy. Wool/nylon/cashmere; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Made in Portugal. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Medium.
- Similar itemRag & Bone's Longtail Shirt Dress is easy and minimalist chic; Black crepe shirt dress with concealed button front; Ice blue silk hi lo underlayer; Crew neckline; Sleeveless; Straight silhouette; Exposed back seam down center back; Lined. Self: 69% Triacetate, 31% Polyester; Lining: 92% Silk, 8% Spandex. Dry clean. Made in the United States.
- Similar itemOryanyLucy Crocodile-Embossed Hobo Bag, Black DetailsOryany crocodile-embossed patent leather hobo. Brass hardware. Shoulder strap with large rings; 14" drop. Exterior zip pocket on bottom panel. Snap closure for easy, on-the-go access. Signature printed lining; one zip and two open pockets. 13 1/2"H x 15"W x 3"D; bag weight: 1lb 12oz. Imported. Designer About Oryany: New York-based Oryany offers stylish and functional leather handbags featuring luxurious and practical designs. The collection is known for signature hardware, rich color palettes, and contemporary styles.
- Similar itemGianvito RossiSuede Lace-Up Ankle Bootie, BlackDetailsGianvito Rossi suede and napa leather bootie. 4 1/4" covered heel. Pointed toe. Lace-up front with side zip. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Gianvito Rossi: Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.