- Similar itemA soft-on pencil liner that lines, defines and shades the eyes with rich color and a silky-smooth, matte/pearl finish. Ophthalmologist tested.
- Similar itemWith its angle and the precise size of its bristles, the Loose Powder Brush allows for quick and easy makeup application. Its ultra-soft, flexible, fine, high-quality natural bristles allow you to apply loose powder for either a natural or full-coverage look. How to use: For a natural look: lightly load the brush with powder, tap off excess on the back of your hand, then brush on the powder in a circular motion, moving from the center of the face outward. For a sophisticated look: apply powder liberally with a powder puff, then remove the excess with the brush. Cleaning: Wash regularly with a gentle soap or shampoo, then rinse thoroughly. Wring out by pressing the brush into a towel, without twisting. Allow to air dry, away from any heat source. Once dry, shake to fan out the bristles in order to restore their natural volume.
- Similar itemChantecaille Cheek Shades are designed to create the most subtly convincing blush of color. Cheek Shades are made with micro-particles that contribute to their exquisite colors and featherweight texture. Processed with a new technology that produces a light, ultra-fine coated powder. Cheek Shades adhere beautifully to the skin and blend so well they leave no perceptible surface. Available in Shy
- Similar itemUrban Decay Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. If waterproof mascaras that leave your lashes feeling heavy and cakey make you want to weep bitter tears, you can throw them in the trash. Urban Decay has a solution: Cannonball Ultra Waterproof Mascara. Rigorously field-tested in the ocean as well as sweat-drenched gym conditions, this exclusive Japanese formula refuses to budge. A special microcrystalline wax works with the dense, fuzzy brush to increase seductive length and volume, all without ever flaking off or compromising your lashes' natural feathery texture. Mermaids can now sing their siren songs with abandon, and high-maintenance types can cry all they want.
- Similar itemProduct Code: MBBAI258500.
- Similar itemThe Phyto-Touches Brush's "kabuki-style" angle specifically allows you to brush powder onto the face to create halo or highlighting effects. Its ultra-soft, natural bristles are fine and very flexible, allowing for a light application to create the most natural to the most sophisticated of looks. Tip: Load the brush with powder, then brush over the entire face. For a fresh-faced look, apply in a circular motion over the cheekbones. To contour the face, apply to the hollows of the cheeks, moving outward toward the temples. Cleaning: Wash regularly with a gentle soap or shampoo, then rinse thoroughly. To dry, press the brush into a towel without twisting. Allow to air dry away from any heat source. Once dry, shake to restore the bristles' natural volume.
- Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara by Rimmel London Hour glass brush to shape the lashes Lashes look plump for a full volume look Coats lashes individually with no clumps.
- Petal: Soft Pink. Colorscope cheek color glides on evenly and blends smoothly for a naturally translucent finish. New cheek colors in matte and subtle shimmer finishes and highlighters with a shimmer finish can be coordinated together with Colorscope Eye Color Shades to create your own Medium or Large Refillable Custom Compact.
- Similar itemOrgasm - Peachy pink with golden shimmer. The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's most iconic shades for cheeks. Natural, healthy-looking color that immediately enlivens the complexion. A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush. Benefits: Silky texture in matte and shimmering shades. Micronized powder ensures soft, blendable application. Iconic NARS shades.