- Haute HippieContrast-Trim Silk Blouse DetailsA two-tone color story gives this Haute Hippie blouse a tuxedo-like quality, but stays fresh in flowy silk.Two-tone georgette.Spread collar; ruffle cascades down button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Loose fit.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Haute Hippie:After working at Michael Kors and Theory, designer Trish Wescoat Pound introduced her own line in 2008. Named Haute Hippie, the collection is filled with boho-chic designs that are current and timeless classics at once. The American designer showcases complex detailing and easy silhouettes in her line.
- Similar itemRevisit schoolyard nostalgia with this lace-up Frye oxford. Paired with loose-fit cuffed jeans or a pleated skirt, achieve the collegiate look with an updated twist. Distressed leather upper. Round toe; lace-up front. Leather lining and padded insole. Leather outsole with rubber inset. 3/4" stacked flat heel. "Anna" is imported.
- Similar itemFedora hat by ASOS Collection Made from 100% wool. Smooth felt finish. Pinched crown top. Curb chain trim. Bead embellished detail. Wide-cut brim.
- Similar itemFryeAnna Leather Oxford, CognacDetailsRevisit schoolyard nostalgia with this lace-up Frye oxford. Paired with loose-fit cuffed jeans or a pleated skirt, achieve the collegiate look with an updated twist.Distressed leather upper.Round toe; lace-up front.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather outsole with rubber inset.3/4" stacked flat heel."Anna" is imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Stella McCartneyLong-Sleeve Button-Front Tuxedo Blouse, WhiteDetailsWashed poplin tuxedo blouse by Stella McCartney.Spread collar with button front and bib.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Yoked back shoulders with inverted pleat.Cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemFedora hat by ASOS Collection Made from 100% wool. Smooth felt finish. Pinched crown top. Matching ribbon trim. Wide-cut brim.
- Similar itemClassic fedora revamped in soft wool with wide brim and leather band. Hat: 100% Wool; Band: 100% Leather. Made in Pennsylvania. Circumference measurements: S 6 7/8” M 7 1/8” L 7 3/8” Spot clean.
- Similar itemVinceGeorgette Button-Down Blouse, ButtercupDetailsExclusively ours.Semisheer georgette blouse.Spread collar; hidden-button front.Long sleeves; barrel cuffs.Relaxed fit.Notched hem.Polyester.Imported of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 35"/89cm, bra size 34C, dress size US 4. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- 30mm Heel. Laceless oxford. All over glitter. Rubber sole. Made in Italy.