- Similar itemGrey cotton cropped denim jacket from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring a front button fastening, a classic collar, short wide sleeves with button fastening cuffs, seam detailing to the front and rear, two flap closure patch pockets to the front and a zip detail at the hem. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemShoulder PU Grey Medium Vintage Adjustable Bags, Type: Shoulder Style: Vintage.
- Similar itemViktoria Hayman. Freeform Shell Collar Necklace. Viktoria Hayman collar necklace. Pink-lip mother-of-pearl on knotted cord. Brown resin backing. Approx. 18.5"L. Button and loop closure. Made in the Philippines.
- Multicolor Vintage Chiffon Round Neck Sleeveless Shift Long Draped Floral Dresses, Sleeve Length: Sleeveless Style: Vintage Decoration: Draped Bust(cm): 76cm Length(cm): 105cm Size Available: one-size.
- Thai artisan Anusara presents a beaded necklace with a distinctly bohemian aesthetic. To a collar of hand-crocheted cords the artisan adds medallions of tiger's eye rich carnelian and yellow quartz beads and petite glass bugle beads in bronze. The adjustable length allows it to be worn either as a choker or as a longer pendant necklace.
- Style:Vintage. Pattern Type:Print. Neckline:Boat Neck. Sleeve's Length:Half Sleeve. Silhouette:High waist. Material:Chiffon. Dress Length:Maxi.
- Similar itemBlack mid-weight wool, cotton and mohair-blend canvas. Lightly padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, flap pockets, internal pockets, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 48% wool, 42% cotton, 10% mohair; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slightly loose fit. Short in sleeves. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up.
- Unique limited edition convertible crossbody Made from authenic vintage kimono print and teak wood handle The interior includes a zipper pocket and magnetic snap closure The bag also features a removable strap for conversion into a clutch
- Thai artisan Anusara presents a beaded chunky necklace with a distinctly bohemian aesthetic. To a collar of hand-crocheted cords the artisan adds medallions of dyed blue calcite rich carnelian and garnet beads and petite glass bugle beads of pale blue. The adjustable length allows it to be worn either as a choker or as a longer pendant necklace.