- CJ by Cookie JohnsonFaith Richie Straight-Leg Jeans DetailsCJ by Cookie Johnson Faith-cut jeans in Richie denim with fading and whiskering.Approx. measurements: 8" rise; 33" inseam; 15" leg opening.Five-pocket style; clean back.Straight legs.Slim, poised fit.Button/zip fly front.Cotton/polyester/spandex; dry clean.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About CJ by Cookie Johnson: Cookie Johnson, wife of basketball legend and philanthropist Earvin "Magic" Johnson, spent almost a decade in fashion after graduating with a degree in Retailing of Clothing and Textiles, before dedicating herself to being a full-time mom. With a keen eye for trends and how to wear them, Johnson despaired over the lack of premium denim for women with a figure like hers: fit but curvy. Instead of waiting for a brand to appear that would fill the void, she decided to create one. Call it fashion kismet. CJ by Cookie Johnson answered that demand: a new premium denim line embracing real bodies in both fit and style. Looking to expand the tried and true line in 2013, Cookie partnered with friend Mitchell Quaranta of Swatfame. For over 30 years Swatfame has developed some of the most well-known consumer sportswear, dress and denim brands. While shaking things up in the trend game, Cj by Cookie Johnson continues to promote confidence in more ways than one as a lifestyle brand.
- Similar itemComposition: 75% Silk, 25% Wool. Details: tweed, no appliqués, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Boots by Shellys London Leather upper. Soft, suede finish. Cut-out detailing. Tipped sole. Stacked heel.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- Similar itemSuede round toe ankle boot with center seam stitching, thin covered platform and silver-tone side zip. 4.75" heel (120mm) Leather sole. Available in Beige. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemComposition: 70% Wool, 20% Viscose, 10% Cashmere. Details: flannel, floral design, no appliqués, single-breasted , button closing, lapel collar, no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior, small sized.
- Similar itemComposition: 59% Linen, 29% Wool, 12% Silk. Details: tweed, no appliqués, darts, herringbone, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemBiker style suede ankle boots with wraparound chain and straps embellished with beads. Back cut-out detail and wooden block heel. Shoeupper: 100% bovine leather. Lining: 50% polyester,40% bovine leather,10% polyamide. Trimming: 100% zamak. Insole: 100% goat leather. Sole: 100% rubber. Fixing sole: 100% stuck.
- VizcainoSanta Monica Straight-Leg JeansDetailsThe faded dark wash of these straight-cut Vizcaino jeans gives them a contemporary impression making them weekend-perfect, while slimming your shape. Washed denim with hand sanding and contrast stitching; bleached effects around pockets.High rise, approx. 10". 34 1/2" inseam.Approx. 14 1/2" leg opening.Five-pocket style; logo "V" on back pocket.Straight-leg; fitted though hip and thigh.Button/zip fly and belt loops.Cotton/spandex; machine washable.Made in USA of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.