- Similar itemFleurs de Psydelic collection is refined and feminine. It explores the idea of the natural world in a modern way. Showcasing the theme of light, the range is based on different colors from each time of day: an aqua color for the light of dawn, warm orange and iridescent ruby colors for the light of midday, and midnight blue and Clear transparency for the evening sky. Aqua treatments (yielding a translucent color with bluish, icy highlights) or mirror treatments (yielding a very bright effect) are applied to the crystals. The Fleur de Psydelic signature is the crystal droplet form, and the long necklace incorporates five such droplet shapes onto a slender chain. Available in all the exquisite colors of the day, it brings instant glamour to any look with discreet yet remarkable shimmer.
- Ancient Greek SandalsIkaria Winged Vachetta Flat Sandal, PlatinumDetailsFor the fashion goddess in you: Sweet wings lovingly embrace your ankles in the Ikaria sandal by Ancient Greek Sandals, empowering you to create your own legendary looks. Handmade in Greece using traditional techniques passed down through generations.Metallic leather straps with cutout wings framing angles.Golden brass accents.Three, thin bias-cut straps at open toe.Wing designed buckle at ankle.Flat heel.Leather insole and outsole with molded rubber inset."Ikaria" is made in Greece of Italian material.Designer Sizing Note: Ancient Greek Sandals run true to size but come in full sizes only. If you are between sizes, we recommend ordering the next full size up.About Ancient Greek Sandals: Shoe designer Christina Martini offers playful, contemporary interpretations of ancient Grecian culture-using time-honored techniques. Handmade in Greece, each sandal features a thin anti-slip rubber heel. Signature champagne-hued, wing-shaped buckles evoke those worn by Hermes, the messenger of the gods.
- Structured leather box clutch in pale dove grey. Silver-tone hardware. Detailed metallic wire embroidery, silver-tone sequins and Swarovski crystal studs throughout. 3D skull-shaped push clasp with tonal Swarovski crystal accents. Removable chain shoulder strap with leather shoulder strap and lobster clasps. Metal trim at hinged closure. Patch pocket at interior. Tonal leather lining. Tonal stitching. Approx. 6.5" length x 5.5" height x 1.5 width. Nappa leather, plated brass. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemKoturMorley Croc-Embossed Box Clutch Bag, GoldDetailsKotur crocodile-embossed metal minaudiere.Hard-shell design with rounded corners.Faceted crystal hinge clasp with engraved logo.Metallic brocade lining; interior open pocket.5"H x 6"W x 1"D.Weighs 12oz.Designer About Kotur:Fiona Kotur introduced her Kotur collection in 2004, inspired by a retro sense of glamour. The line combines modern technique and traditional craftsmanship in minaudieres, evening clutches, and day bags made with materials such as metallics, Swarovski crystals, and exotic skins.
- These unique, precious gemstone stud earrings feature a marquise-cut, precious ruby gemstone adorned by brilliant and near-colorless round cut diamonds of G-H Color and SI Clarity. Completed in a polished setting, these July birthstone earrings for women are unlike any other. Also available in other metals. Mix and match these ruby earrings with our other elegant gemstone jewelry items.
- Ancient Greek Sandals keeps their style artisanal and classic, giving you the key to your inner Greek goddess gait. Handmade in Greece using traditional techniques passed down through generations. Braided cow leather T-strap. Smooth metallic leather toe-ring and wide vamp strap. Smooth leather insole; leather lining. Flat heel with rubber base for traction. "Melpomeni" is made in Greece of Italian material.
- Similar itemGold-tone leather brushed box clutch from Rodo Vintage featuring a clasp fastening. 80s. Excellent condition. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Stephanie Kantis24k Gold-Plated Shimmer Cascade EarringsDetailsShimmer earrings by Stephanie Kantis.Handmade bronze earrings with 24-karat yellow gold overlay.Linked, cascading discs with hammered finish.Post backs for pierced ears.2" drop.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemAn elaborate pattern rendered in colorful beads and rhinestones adds a free spirited feel to metallic leather Star Mela sandals. A slender strap links to the toe ring detail. Leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, India. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: M,S