Shop this look
- Similar itemAn innovative chilling option for the whisky connoisseur. Soapstone beverage cubes keep drinks cool without watering them down, prolonging appreciation of the nuanced flavors of fine spirits. To enjoy undiluted sipping, place cubes in the freezer for a few hours and then drop them in your glass. May also be heated to keep warm drinks heated. Non-porous soapstone won't absorb odors or flavors and won't scratch glassware.
- Similar itemAll-natural Vermont soapstone whisky stones are a must-have for lovers of fine whiskies and bourbons. Milled from a very select type of soapstone located only in Vermont, these whisky stones are handcrafted in some of the oldest soapstone workshops in the USA. Scandinavians have used granite rocks for this same purpose for hundreds of years, but soapstone has superior thermal properties and being mostly composed of talc, wont scratch your glass.Whisky stones are perfect for aficionados who enjoy their beverages with a slight chill, but dont want to water down the perfect balance of flavors in their chosen spirit. Stones are nonporous, so will not impart any flavors or odors to your drink. The perfect cube shape of the stones also forms a solid surface area that allows for a better and more even chilling. To use, simply store them in your freezer and when needed let the stones stand for five minutes before dropping them into your drink. After use, hand wash stones in water and put back in freezer. Set includes nine stones and a muslin storage bag.
- Better than ice cubes. These Wine Enthusiast Arctic Rocks chill your whiskey and other spirits to their ideal temperature without watering them down. Have your drink on the rocks - literally - with these Wine Enthusiast whiskey stones from Kohls.com. Granite stones chill liquor to optimum drinking temperature without diluting the drink. Freeze stones for at least four hours before use for best results. Details: Set includes six 7/8-in. granite cubes Tumbler not included Rinse clean & air dry Manufacturer's 30-day limited warranty Model no. 772 06 06 Promotional offers available online at Kohls.com may vary from those offered in Kohl's stores. Size: 6 PC. Color: Grey. Gender: Unisex. Age Group: Adult.
- Similar itemMaintain the temperature of your hot or cold drinks without diluting the flavor with a set of soapstone cubes that make for a sophisticated addition to any home bar. Keep the stones in your freezer for a couple of hours, then add them to your whiskey, scotch, or bourbon and sip with pleasure without worrying about melting ice or unpleasantly warm liquor. To kick-start your morning, heat up a few rocks in the microwave to keep your tea or coffee warmer for longer. Brand: SPARQ. Style Name: SPARQ Whiskey Rocks (Set of 13). Style Number: 747423. 1" - 1 1/4" square; Includes nine small and four large rocks; Recycled soapstone; By SPARQ; made in the USA;
- Similar itemGiving "on the rocks" new meaning, these sculptural soapstone hexagons cool down fine spirits without watering down the flavor. Freeze the rocks for a chilling effect, or heat them to keep a drink warm. Odorless and tasteless extra-large rocks have beveled edges to avoid damaging barware.
- Similar itemset of six whiskey stones. made of polished black non-porous natural soapstone. abbreviated aw logo engraved on one side of each stone. effective at retaining temperature for extended periods of time with out imparting flavor to liquids. food safe and fda approved. usage instructions: store in freezer for at least 4 hours prior to use. add 3 stones to a glass. pour liquid until it has reached the height of 1 stone. let stand 5 minutes. enjoy. rinse and air dry following every use. store in freezer. rinse stones prior to next use. 100% soap stones measures: 1" l x 1" w made in india. please note these items are final sale and no returns or exchanges will be accepted. Material:Stone
- Similar itemMilled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in the US. Add three chilled stones to your next dram, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy. Set of 6 soapstone beverage cubes + muslin storage bag. Not for use with larger volume drinks. - Polished NaturalSoapstone. - 7/8"cubes. - Country of Origin: USA (Vermont) *This item is excluded from sale events and not available for additional discounting or promotional offers.
- Similar itemHow do you chill your favorite spirits just a touch without diluting their perfectly balanced flavors? Whiskey Stones black beverage cubes are pieces of natural soapstone spiffed up using an FDA-approved, food-safe polish for those occasions where that really special bottle comes out and something a little extra is called for. More gentle than ice, these cubes can be used to cool down your favorite spirits just enough to take the edge off. Set of nine. Includes storage pouch.
- Similar itemStraight from the freezer or microwave, these temperature-retaining whiskey rocks will help keep your evening cocktail cold or your morning brew steaming. frozen cubes chill liquor, wine or any other drink heat cubes in microwave to use in coffee or tea will not dilute the flavor of any drink 9 small stones and 3 large stones offer a variety of sizes for different drinks set of 12 Soapstone. Small cubes measure 15/16"H; large cubes measure 1?"H. Microwave safe. Hand wash. Made in America.
- Similar itemMilled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in America, Teroforma's set of nine Whisky Stones is perfect for putting a chill in your whisky without diluting your dram. Simply add three chilled stones to your glass, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy. Milled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in America, Teroforma 's set of nine Whisky Stones is perfect for putting a chill in your whisky without diluting your dram. Simply add three chilled stones to your glass, let stand for 5 minutes and enjoy. Teroforma set of nine whisky stones. Soapstone beverage cubes, muslin storage bag.
- Similar itemDisrespecting fine scotches and whiskeys with the dilution that comes with ice is a sacrilegious act in most whiskey lover circles; punishable by eye rolls, sarcastic references to your mixed drink, and social seclusion. Be accepted into this noble, intellectual, and exclusive sect of whiskey connoisseurs while still enjoying your drink chilled with our soapstone whiskey stones set. Exquisitely carved into elegant and refined cubes, these whiskey rocks are a thing of beauty surrounded by the amber glow of a fine whiskey. Enjoy your whiskey on the rocks with nine and four 1 cubes, or, when you can't enjoy a great glass of scotch, add these whiskey stones to a glass of wine or even a chilled cup of coffee for an chilled drink that maintains its robust flavor. Scotch connoisseurs whiskey stones, set of 13 comes in an elegant gift box measuring 3x3.
- Similar itemWatered-down whiskey is enough to ruin your night. Okay, there may be worse things, but we cant help you with those. However, we have the answer to your watery whiskey and it's our Rocks & Roll stainless steel whiskey stones. Consisting of two ice balls, a canvas storage bag, and a set of tongs, this kit is a life saver, or rather a whiskey savior. All you need to do is store them for two hours in your freezer and then transfer them straight to your glass with the included pair of tongs. What's two hours compared to a night free of water with a side of whiskey? Save your spirits from dilution with Rocks & Roll whiskey stones. Glasses not included.