- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 35% Nylon, 5% Elastane, Silk. Details: satin, lace, sequins, solid color, round collar, short sleeves, rear closure, button closing, no pockets.
- Similar itemA step up (ahaha) from the original saddle shoe of the 50's, the Ginger Platform from L.A.'s Deandri is all kinds of crazysexycool. Super tall wood base and lace up bootie upper. 6 1/2" heel and 2 3/4" platform. Synthetic leather upper and lining, man made sole. Fits slightly small. Size US8 (EU 39) insole measures 9 1/2" or 24cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A Deandri original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemA chic staple with slight edge, Michael Kors' long sleeve studded raglan crew exudes with sophistication. Pair with a lace skirt and chain strap shoulder bag for evening happy hour. Fit: True to Size. 100% Cashmere. Dry Clean. Available in Black
- Similar itemMetallic beading adds a touch of rock n' roll glam to this fitted mini. Glitz is a favorite neutral this season, and you will have fun styling this skirt with many options! Shell: 100% Silk. Lining: 100% Viscose. Turn garment inside out. Wash separately. Hand Wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not dry. Do not dry clean.
- Similar itemThe MTNG 74259 finds a way to jazz up the everyday ankle boot. An eye catching man made leather upper delivers a lace up vamp for an easy fit. A 5 inch thick heel and 2 inch platform finish up this stunning style. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Similar itemComposition: 94% Silk, 6% Elastane. Details: wide neckline, short sleeves, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, satin, solid color.
- Similar itemLong sleeve mesh pullover. Raglan sleeves. Split, uneven hem. Ribbed banding trims at edges. Semi-sheer. 100% Viscose. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: 58% Polyamide, 38% Cotton, 4% Elastane. Details: satin, leopard design, mid rise, metal applications, hook-and-bar, zip, rear closure, no pockets, lined interior, tube dress.
- Proenza SchoulerChunky Wool/Cashmere Crew SweaterDetailsProenza Schouler knit sweater with textured body.Ribbed trim at edges.Crew neck.Dropped long sleeves.Front bias detail.Relaxed fit; pullover.Wool/cashmere.Imported.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.