- Similar itemBlue cotton blend denim shorts from Philipp Plein featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design, whiskering at the thigh and silver-tone star stud detailing.
- Versace CollectionSuede-Scroll-Appliqued Leather Jacket, Nero BlackDetailsVersace Collection leather jacket features suede scroll appliques.Approx. 21"L front and back, 24"L sleeves.Jewel neckline.Zip front.Sharp shoulders.Long sleeves.Fitted silhouette.Cropped.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Versace:Founded in 1978 by the late Gianni Versace, this Italian design house specializes in sizzling glamour. Gianni's sister, Donatella Versace, has designed the label since 1997, creating luxuriously sexy dresses and separates. The line also includes shoes and a range of fragrances.
- Similar itemIt's the little details that make a big difference. Take our Twisted Racerback Tank for example - the basic scoop neck silhouette gets a stylish spring update with a twisted detail on the back for a chic way to style your daily denim. With an array of colorways to choose from and a buttery soft hand, it's easy to shop more than one. This iteration has major sun soaking appeal in a bright yellow colorway. Slim fit tank. Scoop neck collar. Sleeveless. Pocket detail at chest. Twisted racerback detail. A-line hem. This item fits true to size. 100% cotton. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBrown buffalo leather small 'Grayson' tote from Michael Michael Kors featuring a monogram print, a hanging logo fob, buckled strap handles, a top zip fastening and a logo lining with a zip pocket.
- Similar itemRachel ZoeMontana Zip Leather Ribbed Tote Bag, ForrestDetailsSmooth leather with golden hardware..Side patch pockets with ribbing.7" handle drop.Top zip closure.Ribbed stitching on front/back.Zippers on front/back expand bag. Canvas lining and side webbing; two patch pockets, one zip pocket.14"H x 16"W x 6"DWeighs 3.1 lbs.Imported.Designer About Rachel Zoe:Raised in Short Hills, NJ, Rachel Zoe began her career as a fashion editor in New York City, but her passion for old Hollywood and all things glamour soon took her to Los Angeles. There, she became known for her ability to create unexpected red carpet moments by combining her knowledge of haute couture with an eye for avant-garde trends and the perfect use of vintage. In 2006, Zoe released a collection of luxury handbags with Judith Leiber, and in 2009, Zoe launched a collection of jewelry, bags, scarves, and sunglasses designed to bring affordable glamour to a broader audience. Today, Zoe's eponymous brand is recognized for its vintage-inspired sophistication and allure and its mixable, matchable pieces designed to work together to create the perfect wardrobe.
- Similar itemRelaxed yet refined, these Valentino jean shorts manage to make casual denim look impeccably chic. Polish yours off with heels and a crisp shirt. 97% cotton/3% elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemYellow cotton racer back tank top from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a ribbed round neck, a racerback and a slim fit.
- Similar itemRick Owens black distressed lambskin suede Vicious Classic Biker Jacket. Cropped form-fitting silhouette, funnel collar, asymmetric front zipper, pocket; extra long, slim-cut sleeves inset at underside with signature rib-knit panels; asymmetric industrial zip closure, diagonal zip chest pocket, two vertical zip hand warmer pockets. Zips at front. Lined; two button pockets at interior Available in Black. Leather. Specialty care. Made in Italy
- Rick OwensClassic Lamb Leather Biker JacketDetailsRick Owens classic leather biker jacket with ribbed knit panels.Funnel collar; hidden asymmetric zip front.Long sleeves; knit undersides.Front asymmetric zip pocket/vertical zip pocket.Fitted silhouette.Cropped at waist.Lambskin; ribbed knit, new wool.Cotton front lining; rayon back/sleeve lining.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.