- Crafted from airy homespun cotton, Lauren Jeans Co.'s floor-length skirt features an earthy tie dye–inspired print and a flowing crinkled silhouette. Cotton; lining: polyester/cotton. Machine washable. Imported. Sits at the natural waist. Pull-on styling. Elasticized drawstring waist with wooden beads at the ends of the ties. Fully lined. Approximate length: 35 inches.
- Similar itemJersey Solid color Round collar Sleeveless . Material:85% Viscose, 15% Silk
- Made from a soft real leather, the women's Ollon quilted leather jacked in blue features long sleeves with notch lapels accentuated with press stud detail. With an asymmetric zip fastening and zip pockets to the front, the biker style jacket have ribbed detail to the shoulders and sleeves, whilst pin buckle straps to the sides complete the design. K.D. Real Leather.
- Similar itemJersey Solid color Round collar Sleeveless . Material:100% Cotton
- Moto inspired jacket in quilted floral jacquard is balanced with sleek leather detailing and exposed zipper hardware. Asymmetric zip front, ribbed undersleeve. Details & Fit: Hits at waist line. 23" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 78% cotton, 22% silk. Combo: 100% genuine lamb leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemMulti-coloured textured crepe 'Freya' maxi skirt from Peter Pilotto featuring floral-print, pleating from the waist, an orange grosgrain waistband two slit pockets to the sides and a concealed zip and press stud centre back fastening. The skirt is fully lined.
- Similar itemColorful patchwork prints bring modern appeal to this crinkled silk maxi skirt. Inset elastic waist. Side slit. Hidden back zip. Lined. Fabric: Silk crepe. 50% silk/50% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, Poland. Measurements Length: 39.5in / 100.5cm Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 2,4,6,8,10
- Stella McCartneyFringe-Wave Sleeveless Tee, BlackDetailsSatin top by Stella McCartney. Fringed wave applique across front and back. Crew neckline. Short sleeves. Relaxed fit. Acrylic/cotton. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemRayon/nylon. Dry clean. Made in USA. Shawl collar, three quarter sleeves, pleated shoulders, open front, high/low hem.