- Similar itemColorful, mixed pattern panels lend a vibrant, patchwork effect to an airy BB Dakota maxi skirt. Long slits divide the sides, and an exposed elastic waistband lends a relaxed fit. Lined. Fabric: Lightweight plain weave. 100% polyester. Hand wash. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 42in / 106.5cm. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemJersey. Solid color. Round collar. Sleeveless. Composition: 85% Viscose, 15% Silk.
- Similar itemRayon/nylon. Dry clean. Made in USA. Shawl collar, three quarter sleeves, pleated shoulders, open front, high/low hem.
- Similar itemTibi's crafty mini combines patchworked leather and a modern, asymmetric silhouette for a piece that elevates the black skirt from essential to extraordinary. Leather paneling: lamb leather; fabric paneling: viscose/polyamide/elastane; lining: polyester. Leather specialist clean. Imported. Banded waist, patchwork leather panels with contrasting top stitch, asymmetric front zip and hem. Two slit hip pockets, exposed back zip, lined.
- Moto inspired jacket in quilted floral jacquard is balanced with sleek leather detailing and exposed zipper hardware. Asymmetric zip front, ribbed undersleeve. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 23" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 78% cotton, 22% silk. Combo: 100% genuine lamb leather. Lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Viscose. Details: jersey, solid color, collo con scollatura drappeggiata, no pockets, frills, no appliqués, sleeveless.
- Similar itemRaffia patchwork midi full skirt with inverted pleating at waist. Hidden zip closure at side seam. Half Lined. Fabrication: 93% Cotton, 7% Viscose. Dry Clean Only. Fits true to size, take normal size. Length 27 5/8"
- Stella McCartneyFringe-Wave Sleeveless Tee, BlackDetailsSatin top by Stella McCartney.Fringed wave applique across front and back.Crew neckline.Short sleeves.Relaxed fit.Acrylic/cotton.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemGet your 90s gallery owner on in this super fly trench coat! It has pockets, draping open front, shoulder tabs, and overlay detail. Throw it over skinny jeans, vinyl leggings, jumpsuits-- literally anything! For an artsy power-babe look, it's a one-stop shop. Unlined. 100% Polyester. 41"/104cm length. 24"/61cm sleeve. Hand wash cold. Imported.