- Antique `findings’, as they call it, are something of a specialty with D.L. Rhein. She loves to pick up vintage wallpaper, baubles, trinkets etc. during her travels and repurpose these “treasures” into desirable keepsakes. The Candystripe Pink Rose vintage floral pillow is a prime example of this. The embroidered square throw pillow is a unique composite of a vintage pink rose in full bloom, set against scraps of old, weathered paper with random printed text. The quirky appeal of this embroidered throw pillow defines the designer’s unique ability to primp and fluff old, forgotten mementos of the past into something refreshingly fresh and decidedly contemporary. 100% hemp, down-filled. 16” W x 16” H.
- Similar itemGorgeous hardwood table in creamy off-white finish with hand-carved fleur-de-lis bib for a French twist. This shabby chic piece makes a great side table or small bistro table.
- Similar itemSierra's richly textured horizontal slats line up for a distinctive storage collection equally suited to the bedroom or living area. Strips of teak, repurposed from production fall-off scraps, are steel-brushed to bring out the natural tone and texture of the grain, then pieced into drawer panels. Solid European white oak frames each unit to beautiful effect. Five-drawer chifforobe also has two adjustable shelves and removable metal hanging bar. Drawers have integrated pulls.
- Similar itemA full moon of gunmetal black quietly references Ming dynasty design in a striking storage option, crafted clean and uncluttered in a warm shiitake-toned walnut. Intriguing hardware, distinctive hinge-panel construction and inset base trim add subtle Asian-inspired style points. Hex-head pin unlocks flanking doors on armoire and top to store bedroom linens or dinnerware on adjustable shelves. Below, curled pulls decorate two drawers on wooden glides. Stunning armoire also stars in the entryway or in the den as a hideout for entertainment equipment. Marie Yee design is crafted with traditional wood-on-wood joinery techniques'without the use of nails or screws.
- WALLPAPER SAMPLES are approximately 8" x 11" Striped is Swinging London filtered through a sweet and soft lens. Inspired by a fabric scrap found on Portobello Road, it injects a timeless pattern with a playful new sensibility. Kimberly Lewis wallpaper is hand screen printed in the United States using environmentally friendly water-based ink and clay-coated paper. All paper comes untrimmed and are Class A Fire rated. Rolls measure 27 inches (68.6 cm) wide x 5 yards (457.2 cm) long. Kimberly Lewis Home is a Brooklyn based design studio that specializes in playful patterned home furnishings. Originally launched in 2011 as a collection of locally hand printed boutique wallpaper, the product line has recently expanded with additional home products such as pillows, trays and fabric by the yard. Kimberly Lewis believes that community is an integral part of the creative process, and makes it their priority to utilize local artisans and manufacturers for all their products every step of the way.
- Fill your home with the enchanting scent of sun kissed fruit trees with the Temple Grove Petite candle from the L Florem range. The captivating combination of refreshing peach and apricot with a hint of kumquat evokes divine bliss in any living space. Inspired by artisan botanicals, the natural coconut wax is hand poured into an elegant beaded glass holder and presented in a complementing floral gift box. Perfect to give as a luxurious gift, the glass holder can be reused as a pretty container. Please note due to the hand pouring process & the nature of coconut wax, small imperfections may appear on the surface, these impurities will disappear once the candle is burnt.Key features: * Fragrance notes: apricot, peach, kumquat, citron blossom * Dimensions: H7cm x D6.5cm * Weight: 4oz * Burn time 35 hours * 100% non-metal cotton wicks * Creamy and natural coconut wax * Beaded hand crafted beige glass with iridescent coating * Elegant floral packaging * No animal testing
- Similar itemGorgeous hard wood accent table with a hand-carved fleur-de-lys bib for a French twist. This shabby chic, chateau-style table is truly elegant and makes a great side table or bistro table. This table is larger and heavier than most side tables offered on site. Assembly required.
- This faux flower arrangement features cream and soft pink roses in a tall glass square vase. Although "silk" is a common term used to describe artificial flowers and foliage, our floral designs are actually made of materials that have more durability and do not fray or fade as silk does. Each bloom, leaf and stem is individually wired to maintain realistic form, while the subtle colorations, shadings and striations in the natural flower are duplicated to perfection! No assembly or “fluffing” required; arrangement arrives ready for display! Cleans easily with a duster or dryer on cool setting; made in the USA of imported components. Dimensions: 11" H x 13" Diameter.
- Similar itemStyle within the lines. Inspired by vintage fabric found on London's Portobello Road, the Striped Wallpaper from Kimberly Lewis Home is a sweet take on swinging British style. The pattern of circles and lines is hand-screenprinted in the USA using environmentally friendly, water-based ink on clay-coated paper, bringing eco-chic playfulness to the walls. The subdued hues provide a pop of color without overwhelming. Available in multiple colors. Includes one roll. Environmentally friendly, water-based ink. Clay-coated, Class A fire rated paper. Hand-screenprinted. Wallpaper arrives untrimmed. 27" W x 15' L. Made in the USA.