- "At The Home Of Giselle Harris, one of the most popular girls in Tuscany." — @ilovewarehouse13
- "All of the girls who are invited will meet in the ballroom, in their finest clothes." — @ilovewarehouse13
Someone asked me for a daytime version of my baroque ballroom background and here it is. Its a slightly wider version to get a few more details in. No r...
- "Each will be handed an envelope, with a secret identity inside. ONE girl will have an additional note, telling them that THEY are the kidnapper." — @ilovewarehouse13
- "In character, everyone will sit down to dinner. Then, the lights go out, and Giselle is gone. It's spy versus spy to find out who took the birthday girl." — @ilovewarehouse13
Rural Intelligence presents information and reviews on parties, galas, fundraisers, charity balls, society coverage, charitable organizations, social events, purchase tickets, party pictures. All within the Litchfield County, Connecticut, Berkshire County, Massachusetts, Columbia And Dutchess Counties, New York areas..
- "For the final reveal, a video of everyone, like a crime show,will be played in the home theatre. And, to reveal the kidnapper, Giselle will re-appear, and each guest will tell her their guess. And then, a crime movie marathon will begin." — @ilovewarehouse13
Smack dab between Newport and Laguna beach lies the oceanfront lots of Cameo shores, in the ultra-exclusive Corona Del Mar in Orange County, California. Originally listed at a cool $76 million in 2006, the fantastical Portabello Estate (which means ‘beautiful door’ in Italian) was eventually sold in 2010 for $34.1 million, less than half the original asking price. This 22,000 square foot (2,044 sq m) oceanfront behemoth features eight bedrooms, ten bathrooms (and 5 half baths) and two saltwater pools surrounded by 3-storey high grotto cliffs. Of course there’s your standard 10-pin bowling lanes, 16-car garage, state-of-the-art movie theatre and automotive museum. Full details and pictures below on this insane property. It’s madness!!!
- "But, when Helen and Gianni fall asleep, the real party begins." — @ilovewarehouse13
Great for travel, this whimsical eye mask blocks out light completely for restful sleep. It has an adjustable stretch band with Velcro® closure. The "Sorry We’re Closed" Eye Mask reflects the Museum’s effort to document examples of iconic, recognizable graphic design.
- "The drinks come out, and the girls go wild." — @ilovewarehouse13
Champagne Moët et Chandon Rosé Impérial : Champagne aux douces notes de fraise des bois et de groseille
- "Let's see how it ends up. Trust me, I'll be watching, and I'll know." — @ilovewarehouse13
Vintage 1960s OneStep Polaroid Land Camera. Camera comes in original Polaroid branded soft case. Also comes with flash and four flash bars. I'm not sure if any of these work but have no reason to believe otherwise. Camera is in great condition with only extremely minor scuffs. Film is available from the Impossible Project (I believe this takes the PX-70 film). Go capture some magic.
- "XOXO, Gossip Girl" — @ilovewarehouse13