- Similar itemCrown Vintage Walla Flat Sandal
- Similar itemMaple brown leather. Light fine gold hardware. Natural cotton linen lining. Embossed gold gucci trademark. Made in Italy. Double bamboo handles with 4.5" Drop. Detachable and adjustable leather shoulder strap with 19.5" Drop. Double hidden magnet closure. Interior zip and smart phone pockets. Interior zip compartment and snap pocket. Protective metal feet. Medium size: 13.5"W x 8.5"H x 6"D.
- Similar itemMidi length skirt in vibrant green colour on a crinkle effect fabric. Approx length 71cm. 100% Viscose. Machine washable. Model is 5'8 (176.8cm) and wears a size 4.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: square neckline, short sleeves, side closure, zip closure, no pockets, pleated detailing, no appliqués, satin, two-tone pattern.
- Black shark-effect leather (Cow). Two top handles, detachable shoulder strap. Zips to expand at front, gold hardware. Internal zip-fastening pocket. Fully lined in black twill. Push stud-fastening flap front. Comes in a dust bag
- Similar itemSkirt by ASOS PETITE Made from a quilted, poly fabric. Fitted, high waist. Flare shape with soft pleats. Zip fastening to the reverse.
- Similar itemNext level espadrille flats featuring a burgundy, pony hair upper and a slip on style. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Looks awesome with your favorite skinny jeans and a vintage top! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper, Synthetic Lining/Sole. Height: 3"/7.5cm. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: round collar, short sleeves, no pockets, sequins, georgette silk, two-tone pattern.
- Similar itemWearing this cotton-blend, green floral skirt helps you go about your busy city life in relaxing country style! As you bounce down the sidewalk with a tasteful cream top tucked into the waistband of this rose, teal, and evergreen A-line skirt, you recall summer lemonade stands, winding wisteria, and long days on the porch. Pair with neutral wedge espadrilles and an heirloom necklace and feel the presence of country memories!