feat. Frida Gustavsson et al.
Song of the day: Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran
1) I was challenged by @twobytwo to complete this set in 30 minutes using these awesome Jeffrey Campbell wedges, and I have to say, I'm quite proud of myself for actually completing it in the allotted time because it normally takes me closer to an hour haha =) Anyways, so that's my excuse for why it came out so bad.
2) FINALLY heard "Glad You Came" on the radio yesterday. I was so excited I started dancing in the car haha =)
3) Watching Jane By Design right now. Let the games begin between Billy and Nick.
4) I spent the morning watching Josh Hutcherson interviews. LOVE him. =)
5) Ooh and I also watched Taylor Swift on The Tonight Show last night and saw her on The Ellen Show with the one and only...ZAC EFRON today!
6) Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8kCTPPwfpM&list=UUp0hYYBW6IMayGgR-WeoCvQ&index=4&feature=plcp with her and Zac. It's the most adorable thing ever!
7) OH and this is HILARIOUS. I don't know why, but it makes me crack up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBxdaMApPS0&feature=channel.
Alrighty, better publish this now! xx