GIVENCHY Old print T-shirt
  • ANTONIO MARRAS draped t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Grey cotton draped t-shirt from Antonio Marras featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a multi-colour embroidered floral design, an oversized fit and a curved hemline.
  • PHILIPP PLEIN lion print t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Black cotton lion print t-shirt from Philipp Plein featuring a boat neck, short sleeves, an oversized fit, a leopard print, open at the shoulders and a straight hem.
  • BERNHARD WILLHELM 'Salzburg' t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Acid blue cotton 'Salzburg' t-shirt from Bernhard Willhelm featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a print at the chest and a straight hem.
  • DRYCLEANONLY 'Dandus' t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Blue cotton 'Dandus' t-shirt from Drycleanonly featuring a round neckline, metallic sequin detailing, a moose print at the front, bow detail at the chest, pearl embellishing, a loose fit, short sleeves and a jagged hem.
  • GIVENCHY Oversized Face Printed Cotton T-Shirt
    brownsfashion.com
    Black oversized cotton t-shirt from Givenchy. Face printed front panel with contrasting panels. Round neck. Short sleeves. Dry clean or machine wash cold.
  • Untitled #813
    Styling idea
  • PHILIPP PLEIN skull print T-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Blue cotton T-shirt from Philipp Plein featuring a round neck, short sleeves, a skull print design to the front and sheer panelling to the rear.
  • DONDUP T-shirt
    yoox.com
    People also liked
    Composition: 100% Cotton, Silk. Details: voile, jersey, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets.
  • Givenchy Cotton T-Shirt
    mytheresa.com
    People also liked
    We're lusting after Givenchy's ubiquitous 'Bambi' cartoon tee in sweet pale pink. For cool chic, team with a lace pencil skirt and ankle boots. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
  • MIA x VERSUS Floral Printed Oversized Silk T-Shirt
    brownsfashion.com
    Black silk t-shirt with multi-coloured floral, gold and power/information emblem prints from Versus x M.I.A. Ribbed elasticated neckline. Round neck. Short sleeves. Oversized. Dry clean only.
    • Etro Layered Blouse
    • 3.1 Phillip Lim Cropped Boxy T-Shirt
    • A.O.T.C. Sleeveless Leather Crop Top
    • Isabel Marant Salika Tee
    Collection
  • ANTONIO MARRAS illustrative print T-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Pink and black silk illustrative print T-shirt from Antonio Marras featuring a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, a loose fit, horizontal stripes and a straight hem.
  • GIVENCHY Bambi t-shirt
    selfridges.com
    Givenchy cotton-jersey t-shirt. Slips on. Round neck, short sleeves, picture print at front. 100% cotton; 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Machine wash. True to size. Size small: Length 29" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size small.
    • Miu Miu Striped cashmere and silk-blend top
    • Willow Stretch-jersey corset bodysuit
    • GIVENCHY Doberman-print T-shirt
    • Peter Pilotto Cross Calf-Hair and Whipstitch Detail Corset Top
    Collection
  • MOSCHINO Oversized Cotton Slogan Tee
    brownsfashion.com
    White oversized cotton tee with black printed slogan reading 'I AM A T-SHIRT AND NOTHING MORE'. Round neck. Short sleeves.
  • Stella Mccartney Low Waste Tee
    stellamccartney.com
    Reversible organic cotton tee in light grey heather tone featuring a print on both sides. Created with Low Waste technology, a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. Low Waste is a technique used to reach at least 95% pattern efficiency and to ensure that the remaining 5% of fabric waste is recycled. 100% Organic Cotton. Machine wash. True to size with a loose fit.
  • Givenchy Rottweiler Tee
    barneys.com
    People also liked
    Givenchy black rottweiler-print crewneck tee. Givenchy's signature perpendicular seaming at back. Available in Black. Cotton. Specialty care. Made in Portugal.
  • MCQ BY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN skull and bird print t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Grey and black cotton skull and bird print t-shirt from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring an oversized fit, a round neck and short sleeves.
  • COMME DES GARCONS ruffle trim t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Black wool-blend t-shirt from Comme Des Garcons featuring a v-neck, short sleeves, a straight hem and ruffle trims. This item is true to fit.
  • GIVENCHY T-shirt
    yoox.com
    People also liked
    Composition: 100% Viscose. Details: jersey, solid color, round collar, long sleeves, no appliqués, rear closure, zip closure, no pockets.
  • Juun.J Green Marble Print Oversize Numeral T-Shirt
    ssense.com
    Short sleeve crewneck marble print oversize t-shirt in mottled tones of green, navy, and white. Digital marble print throughout. Geometric navy screen print around waist. Full size vinyl and embroidery numeral appliqué at back. Tonal stitching. Main: 100% cotton. Attached: 100% polyurethane. Made in Korea (South)
  • Untitled #830
    Styling idea
  • ARMANI COLLEZIONI round neck t-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Green silk blend t-shirt from Armani Collezioni featuring a round neck, short sleeves and a rear keyhole detail.
  • Givenchy Printed Cotton T-Shirt
    mytheresa.com
    Stamped with a rebellious print, Givenchy’s monochrome cotton T-shirt is your fast track to urban cool. Already set to be a street-style favourite, wear this edgy, oversized design with ripped jeans and plenty of attitude. 100% Cotton. Material II: 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane. Machine wash.
  • Leur Logette black lace and cotton T-shirt
    montaignemarket.com
    Round neck. Short sleeves. Oversize cut. Asymmetric lace flounces at the bottom. Model is 1m77/5'10 and wearing a size 1. Composition: fabric: 100% coton ; lace: 59% rayon, 41% nylon. Shown with Rag & Bone Skinny blue-washed jeans , Alexander McQueen Black coated leather sandals.
  • GIAMBATTISTA VALLI Cotton T-Shirt with Organza
    stylebop.com
    Dramatic sheer organza dresses up the look of this statement tee from Giambattista Valli. Black cotton with sheer organza paneling, round neckline, short sleeves. A-line silhouette. Team with a high-waisted skirt and sky-high heels. 100% Cotton. Combo: 100% Silk. Dry clean.
  • Givenchy Pixelated Madonna-Print T-shirt
    barneys.com
    Givenchy black cotton jersey T-shirt printed at front with pixelated Madonna graphic. Rib-knit crewneck, short sleeves. Available in Black. Cotton. Dry clean. Made in Portugal.
  • ALEXANDER MCQUEEN foliage skull print T-shirt
    farfetch.com
    Black cotton print T-shirt from Alexander McQueen featuring a round neck, panelled short sleeves, a straight hem and a white foliage skull print to the front.
  • giveashit
    Styling idea
About