Just inOn sale
- Givenchy Zipped Cuff Milano LeggingsLeggings with attitude continue to be a style staple this season, so why not perk up your look with Givenchy’s Zipped Cuff Milano Leggings. In flattering black, the distinctive style sees bold zips run up the back of the leg. Team with statement sweatshirts by day and a silk camisole by night.
- Givenchy Paneled Compact Knit LeggingsFree shipping and free returns—every day.Givenchy khaki punto Milano compact knit leggings styled with black side panels. Flat front, set-on waistband, zippers at back of ankles. 9.5" rise, 28" inseam, 9.5" leg opening (approximately) Back zip. Available in Khaki/Black. Viscose/polyamide/elastane. Dry clean. Made in Italy.
- Givenchy Leather & Suede LeggingsA modern essential in any sophisticated wardrobe, this slender leather pair is finished with supple suede insets and chunky metal ankle zippers. Self waistband with belt loopsZip flySide slash pocketsPanel constructionBack ankle zippersInseam, about 30"Leather/suedeDry clean by leather specialistMade in Italy
- GIVENCHY Legging With Back ZipFree shippingLegging With Back Zip From Givenchy. Flat Front With Back Zip Closure And Two Back Zippers At Heels For Vent Option. Slim-Fitting Silhouette With Ankle Cut Design And Back Calf Stitch Detailing. 61% Viscose, 34% Polyamide, And 5% Elastane With 100% Silk Trim, Dry Clean. Made In Italy. Available In Black.
- GIVENCHY Striped stretch-jersey leggingsGivenchy colour-block leggings. Concealed hook-and-eye and zip fastening at side. Slim-fit, skinny, high-rise, colour-block at hem, zipped cuffs. 86% viscose, 10% nylon, 4% elasatane. Dry clean. True to size. Size 8: Rise 10", inside leg 28", leg opening 10" Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 8. Made in Italy.
- Givenchy Women's Leather-Paneled Punto Milano Leggings - Black (46/12)GivenchyLeather-Paneled Punto Milano LeggingsDetailsGivenchy punto milano leggings. Leather panels at thighs and legs. Banded waist with button closure. Formfitting. Viscose/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.