- Similar itemGreen cotton silk and leather lace and print strapless dress from Kristian Aadnevik.
- Similar itemAquamarine evokes frothy surf off India's Andaman Islands. It is also known to represent March´s birthstone. Designed by Narayani in India this delightful necklace complements the gems with a pendant of etched silver. Marble stones tinted in turquoise tones add contrast. .925 Sterling silver
- If you have a friend with a funky sense of style, this is the perfect December birthstone rings for her. This chunky turquoise jewelry showcases a blue round natural stone with a polished sterling silver band and antique style silverwork details. This blue turquoise ring is flanked on either side by a round green turquoise stone, a round lapis stone, and a pear shaped coral stone. This casual day fashion jewelry ring is a great piece for everyday wear. It is an eye-catching way to make a statement every day. Please note that because these are natural stones some pieces may vary slightly in color. Chunky Turquoise and Sterling Silver Ring. Natural Compressed Blue and Green Turquoise. Natural Compressed Coral, Natural Untreated Lapis Lazuli. .925 Sterling Silver. Total Weight is 9.51 g. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Sterling silver; Imported;
- Similar itemThe perfect combination: gold and turquoise, is realized in this gold and turquoise starfish ring. Dotted with dozens of turquoise stones, the gold ring wraps securely around your finger, providing an instant touch of summer. Please specify ring size when ordering.
- Similar itemFusing together two silver and gold plated skulls, this eye catching piece is a new twist to the collection. Using 14ct gold filled wire, 14ct gold stardust beads and cool turquoise stones.Your order may vary slightly to the image as no two pieces are identical. And, your piece may tarnish if worn everyday but we believe Kat&Bee jewellery truly gets better with age.
- Help to inject a southwest vibe into your chic style with this fashionably unique turquoise and coral ring. Inspired by the turquoise jewelry of the southwest, our native American squash blossom ring is a must have accent for any occasion. Native American accessories are a sensational to way to introduce a little color into your wardrobe and this stunning flower ring will also add some Boho style to your every day glamour. Made of synthetic turquoise and coral stones, the colors are a stunning and eye catching combination that will add a perfect pop of color to an otherwise neutral ensemble. Southwest jewelry is as popular as ever and this lovely sterling silver ring is a sensational reason to buy a piece of native American jewelry to add to your jewelry box. At 3mm wide, it will fit your fashionable finger very comfortably. Order yours today. Synthetic Turquoise, Synthetic Coral. Sterling Silver Ring. Squash Blossom Flower Motif. Band Width 3mm. Weight: 7.94 Grams. Returns Accepted on Unworn. Sterling silver; Imported;
- Similar itemStunning in lustrous, jewel-tone doubleface satin, this long sleeve Katie Ermilio mini dress features a high, round neck and wrap-style silhouette. A charming, oversize bow adorns the front for a youthful-meets-elegant statement. Hidden zip at shoulder seam; wrap-style detail at waist 100% silk. Fully lined. Made in USA. Please note: Item is final sale
- A dazzling sunburst showcases an oval of reconstituted turquoise. From Neeru Goel in India this chain and pendant necklace is handcrafted of sterling silver. .925 Sterling silver
- Similar itemLayers of delicate dyed topaz petals form chrysanthemums centered with turquoise dyed calcite. The beautiful trio poses on a choker with Busarin's hallmark styling. Glittering beads complement the original design.