Sale / PriceAll
- Vintage Abstract Art Glass AshtrayVery nice thick, molded art glass ashtray in great shape. It is very eye catching ans has a mid-century modern look. This is a very thick glass piece and has a great vintage color mixture to it, It could simply be used as an art bowl as well. Circa 1960s-1970s.
- Vintage Tire Ashtray, Bristol CtCool vintage tire ashtray from John's Tire Shop in Bristol, Connecticut. I believe this piece is from the 1960's. It has a glass insert with the shop advertisement on the underside of the glass. Dimensions: 5 3/4" in diameter x 1 1/4" tall. Condition: piece is in great vintage condition with minimal signs of wear. There are NO cracks or chips in the glass.
- 1960's Ice Glass AshtrayMaker - Possibly Iittala and designer Tapio Wirkkala. Certainly in this style. Title - Ice Glass Ashtray Signed - Unsigned Year - 1960’s / 1970’s Medium - Lead glass Condition - Very good - Underside edge one very slight chip which is only noticeable to the touch. Dimensions - 4.5” x 1.5” x 6.75" Comments - Lovely piece of glass that is very sculptural in form and stands alone as a decorative piece. Round indentation and a pear shaped indentation for pipes.
- Vintage Glass Advertising Ashtray Old Spanish Mexican Ranchos Map L.a. County CaOkay, so this was NOT a prior wedding gift that I'm longing to rid myself of. Rather it is a VERY COOL remnant of historic Los Angeles. Quite frankly, taking top priority on my bucket list is to one day move out of the US and live the old world way of life in Europe. I love this piece of history that I am selling but I am making a promise to continue my mantra of "letting go." This piece of authentic vintage glass is a clue into how companies used to advertise. It's not plastic or made in China. If you're a history buff, particularly of the Old Spanish and Mexican Ranchos of Los Angeles County, well, I hope this item speaks to you and your collection.
- Electric Blue Mid-Century AshtrayMaker - Possibly Whitefriars / Geoffrey Baxter Signed - Unsigned Year - 1960’s Medium - Lead Glass Dimensions - 7” Diameter x 2.5” High Condition - Very good Comments - Lovely piece of sculptural glass in an elliptical form reminiscent of the Whitefriars designs by Geoffrey Baxter.
- Vintage Emerald Glass AshtrayThis emerald toned thick glass Murano style ashtray has character to spare. Park it on your work desk or mantel for glowing sensations, or use as a trinket tray. This particular ashtray hails from Barcelona, Spain where it was acquired and flown to its new continent, ready for its new home, your apartment?
- Murano 1960 AshtrayVenetian 1960 glass ashtray. Brown and green glass with made Murano Italy no sticker In very good condition no chips or cracks. This mint condition piece has been in our family since 1962 and has never been used as ashtray. No fading or chips. Measures 10" long 8" wide and 2 tall.
- 1960s Murano Glass AshtrayThis amber toned thick glass Murano style ashtay has character to spare. Park it on your work desk or mantel for glowing sensations, or use as a trinket tray. This particular ashtray hails from Barcelona, Spain where it was acquired and flown to its new continent, ready for its new home, your apartment?
- Eichholtz Bruce AshtrayFor decoration or practicality, the Eichholtz Bruce Ashtray will add a modern layer of luxury style to the room.. The stunning accessory is round in shape with several internal layers forming inside the ashtray. The outside of the piece has an intricate look that is formed from the pattern of the glass.. The ashtray will make a wonderful addition to the living space, lounge or hallway as a decorative or functional accessory.
- Preowned Gucci Vintage Heavy Glass Crystal Ashtray With Tan Leather Round Base As210Brand: Gucci - Made In Italy Logos / Tags: 'made In Italy By Gucci' Embossed On The Leather BaseCondition Rate (Please Read Our Condition Chart Below):Excellent Condition: An Item Shows Typical Signs Of Wear Due To Occasional Use. Imperceptible Signs May Be Present Due To Storage.Further Comments: Vintage Gucci Heavy Glass Ashtray With Tan Leather Base. Gold Metal Horsebit Detailing. Round ShapeColor / Effect: Clear Glass And Tan Leather Approx. Measurements (Inches): Diameter: 7 Inches - 17,8 Cm / Height: 2 3/4 Inches - 7 Cm
- Deco Hotel Glass & Stainless AshtrayWhat a cool accessory to add to your vintage bathroom decor! This glass ashtray had been built in to a luxury hotel which was long ago torn down. These cool bathroom accessories were quite standard back in the day of smoking all the time and anywhere you wanted. The glass ash-tray can be easily removed from the stainless holder for very easy cleaning. Installing is easy, and if you don't smoke, then use this cool holder for jewelry, soap or anything else. This holder is in perfect condition with no issues! These are extremely rare. I have 2, slightly different styles, so ask customer service on Chairish if you want more than one! Please contact them by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alfredo Barbini Murano Lighter & AshtrayMurano Alfredo Barbini peach amberine glass lighter and cigar ashtray. Marked with original label, "Venetian, Made by Alfredo Barbini for Weil Ceramics & Glass, Murano, Italy." Dimensions: lighter; 4"Dia. x 3.75"H; ashtray, 5"L x 3.75"W x 2.25"H. Lighter in working condition, no lighter fluid.
- Bohemian Glass AshtrayVintage Czechoslovakian glass ashtray in brilliant peacock blue, accented with an applied clear and silver foil rondel, finished with a polished rim. The ashtray has a clear weighted base, the ashtray measures just under 0.4" thick. Retains original label, never used but has minor underside scratches from age.
- Clear Crystal Round AshtrayThis is a beautiful piece with a lot of detail in the glass work. There are no chips or cracks. Please feel free to message us directly with any questions. All items are sent out within 2-3 days of purchase via USPS, UPS, or FedEx, depending on logistics. If you have special requests regarding shipping, or need expedited delivery options, please request these prior to purchase.
- Vintage White & Green Ruffled DishAn older vintage or antique white and green glass dish or ashtray. Condition is very good with light wear, has a few scuffs on the underside. Green color seems a bit off in the photos, in person it is more of a banker's lamp green color. Measures approximately 2.1" high x 7" wide x 6.5" deep.
- Vintage Hotel Ashtrays - Set of 4Set of 4 vintage hotel ashtrays from Europe. Collected in the 1960's by a well-traveled relative. de Montfort Hotel Kenilworth (ceramic), Inter Continental Hotel in Ireland (glass), Bauer Grunwald Hotel Venice(plastic) and an unknown hotel chain with a red logo (glass).
- Nude Altruist Cigar Ashtray - ClearAdd a touch of contemporary style to your home with this Altruist cigar ashtray from Nude. This stunning ashtray has placement grooves facing each other, perfect for sharing amongst a social circle. Made from solid glass, this looks fabulous in any interior, team with more unique home accessories from Nude.Key features: * Contemporary cigar ashtray * Material: glass * Dimensions: H3.5xØ15cm * Luxurious clear finish * More home accessories available separately
- Nude Altruist Cigar Ashtray - BlackAdd a touch of contemporary style to your home with this Altruist cigar ashtray from Nude. This stunning ashtray has placement grooves facing each other, perfect for sharing amongst a social circle. Made from solid glass, this looks fabulous in any interior, team with more unique home accessories from Nude.Key features: * Contemporary cigar ashtray * Material: glass * Dimensions: H3.5xØ15cm * Luxurious black finish * More home accessories available separately
- Hollywood Regency Glass Ashtray or Candy DishCute green glass ashtray or candy dish! This elegant piece can be used as an ashtray, candy dish or a showpiece in a special place in your home. A very nice piece for collectors of this type of artwork. Weighs 3 lbs, 4 oz. Is used, but in excellent condition considering its age. No sticker or signature.
- Tennessee Glass Ruffle AshtrayThis mint condition,1950s ashtray celebrate USA's music capital, Nashville, Tennessee! This souvenir ashtray is made of glass and features a ruffled edge, and is embellished with different views of Nashville points of interest! This unique and rare ashtray has never been used. It measures 7" x 1.5." The back of the tray is finished in a rough pebble-type glass.
- Vintage Art Deco 1920s French House Fly AshtrayA fabulous vintage Art Deco era ashtray in the shape of a house fly. Beautifully crafted out of thick glass. In perfect condition, with no chips, no cracks and no repairs. Measures approximately 5 inches long. Guaranteed vintage & authentic.
- Mid-Century Turquoise Glass Owl DishVintage Mid-Century Modern oversize and hefty art glass ashtray or catchall dish in deep turquoise blue. The owl's tail feather ridges are large enough to support either cigarettes or cigars if you chose to use as an ashtray. Very clean, excellent vintage condition. Unmarked.
- Murano Controlled Bubble Glass Ashtrays - A PairThis item consists of a pair of Mid-Century Murano Controlled Bubble Glass Ashtrays, or great to be re-purpose, these collectible pieces as Candy Dishes, Vanity/Jewelry Trays, Office Desk Decor of simply to display their beauty. These are nice, slightly different sized pieces, with maximum horizontal dimensions less than 5” and heights of approx. 2”. This item has a weight of 2 lbs 10 oz. These are hand crafted items with an exquisite design and beauty. Both pieces are used but in excellent vintage condition, with no visible issues, chips or cracks considering their age. This collectors item is elegantly artistic and quite a dramatic accessory for any house or office. Simple, modern and elegant they are an ideal gift for that special someone. The two pieces are sold together as a set, both have stickers: “Hand Made in Italy MURANO S. Puccini.”
- Smoking Stand With Fontana Arte Glass AshtraySculptural stitched leather top smoking stand, attributed to Jacques Adnet. The elegant tripod stand is a mellow red leather wrapped frame, with saddle stitched seams. The intertwined base stands on 3 patinated brass balls, and securely holds a heavy scalloped art glass ashtray, attributed to Pietro Chiesa for Fontana Arte.
- Vintage Motor Hotel Glass AshtrayEarly Mid Century Motor Hotel glass ashtray from the Vagabond Motor Hotel (before they were called Motels). Crisp graphic of stylized Vagabond. Ashtray is 5" corner to corner and is 1" deep. All measurements are approximate. This dish is in excellent vintage condition with no cracks or chips. It would be perfect displayed in a study or on a desk or just about anywhere. It is also substantial enough to stand on its own as an art piece or focal point. It could even be used to hold your watch or loose change. No matter how you use it, this would be a great addition to any glass or Ashtray or tobacciana collection.
- Ashtray - Vicks Lindstrand for Kosta GlassHeavy glass ashtray designed by Vicke Lindstrand for Kosta. The ashtray is in overall great condition with the exception of a small scratch on the side and bottom. Also there are minor flea bites along the edge of the base. The ashtray measures 2 3/4" high by 5 3/4" in diameter.
- Amber Waterfall Glass Ashtray Catchall DishMid-Century; Anchor Hocking, large "Lido Soreno," pattern name, which is somewhat of a bamboo motif pattern, or waterfall designed, this thick honey, gold, amber glass coloration of a catchall dish, or ashtray. Perfect for a cocktail table, or catchall for keys within entryway. Excellent condition.
- Post Modern Memphis Era Red Ceramic AshtrayFabulous 1980s Memphis Group era ashtray, ceramic but made to look like textured steel. This is a rare and collectible piece. The Memphis Group, created by Ettore Sottsass, was a collection of artists active in the 1980's specialized in designing glass/metal wares, textiles, furniture, and ceramics. The signature Memphis style described as a "shotgun wedding between Bauhaus and Fisher-Price," is colorful, vibrant and whimsical taking inspiration from the Pop Art and Art Deco movements and often incorporated the concept of kitsch in many pieces. The group was active from 1981-1988. Though the group was relatively short-lived, the pieces created by the Memphis group have been hailed as one of the most representative of Post-Modernism in design. This piece is in excellent vintage condition, one small chip on the top tip of the piece. See photos for details.
- Vintage Kheops Peacock Glass Tray or PlateStunning vintage Kheops International art glass shallow plate - use as a tealight holder, ashtray, trinket or jewelry holder, or decorative object. Iridescent peacock glass with shades of purples and greens. Four protective feet on bottom. In excellent condition.
- Vintage French Dubonnet AshtrayVintage French bistro ashtray advertising Dubonnet apertif wine on all three faces of this triangular piece. Composed of heavy white glass with lively red graphics. A great decorative accessory for a bookcase display or tabletop vignette; use as a convenient sturdy catchall for keys, coins, or other small objects. Discovered at a small antique market in Paris. Marks on underside: Magnier, Blangy, Made in France 29. Condition: Condition is excellent, with only minor wear from age and use.
- Art Vannes France Vintage Signed Crystal AshtrayThe seller says: This lovely bowl was most likely born to be an ashtray, but never had a cigarette stubbed out in it. Another rare and gorgeous piece used only to place small things which were not suppose to get lost. This bowl is in wonderful condition, with the only exception being some small and minor scratches on the bottom of the outside of the bowl. Art Vannes France was located in the village of Vannes-le-Chantel in the French eastern region of Lorraine. History traces its roots to about 1765 under aristocratic patronage. In 1960 over 600 glass-makers resided in the region whose production included lead-based artistic pieces. Today, Europe`s largest glass-making school (CERFAV) is located in the region. Additionally, several French crystal companies notably Baccarat, Daum, and Portieux, are located in the area. It was in 1970 that ART Vannes discontinued production and Cristal de Sevres was born. Later, they produced under the brand of Daum. The Art Vannes France furnaces were in only in operation from 1950 to 1970 so these gorgeous pieces are considered quite a special find. 7.5 x 2.75"
- Mid-Century Bright Red Glass BowlBeautiful piece of vintage Mid-Century glass with true Chinese Red and soft pale yellow colors. It may be clear and the red is bouncing off, but the rim color looks like a very pale golden yellow. Beautiful, clean organic shape with the ebullient or bubble technique handblown, shaped bowl, or ashtray. Simply elegant and in perfect vintage condition with no scratches, chips, cracks or chiggers. Gift-worthy indeed! Murano style, may even be Murano but no maker mark, this art glass flower shaped bowl is sure to add romance and drama to any place you use it. 6" x 2.25" tall I tore off a nice piece of felt off of the bottom to see if any markings. You may add another felt bottom if you desire!
- Mid-Century Aqua Resin Teardrop AshtrayDrop some serious style on your space with this mod, teardrop-shaped ashtray crafted of a bold, turquoise resin. Ashtray is in excellent condition. No chips, cracks, or noticeable scratches to note. The bottom is felted in an aqua blue that does not detract from the beauty of this transparent, resin piece. The glass ashtray insert is removable, if one should choose to use this piece as only a display piece.
- Frankfurt Military AshtrayAn ashtray or trinket Military Schonwald German dish. This is a souvenir ashtray from the Frankfurt Military Post, Mess Section, made by Schonwald. It is 3" square and is in excellent condition. It could even be used to hold your ring or loose change. No matter how you use it, this would be a great addition to any glass or Ashtray or tobacciana collection.
- Steuben Crystal AshtrayThis glass ashtray has an artful shape that will bring a touch of classic glamour to any space. The bowl is slightly slanted and features an adorable heart shaped handle. Signed on the bottom. Items showe a few minor surface scratches from decades of use. One can hardly see them unless looking with a magnifier.4" x 4" x 1 3/4"
- Ritzenhoff Glass Barware Cigar Ashtray K RashidA highly collectible ashtray or trinket dish. This was designed by Karim Rashid P. 2000 Mint in box. It measures (inches): 6 1/2". Karim Rashid was born in Cairo in 1960, Designer in Toronto and New York, CAN/USA. Seller notes, please see our other listings for more Ritzenhoff Products.
- Mid-Century Amber Glass Cubed Bowl CandleholderMid Century Modern Amber Glass Bar Bowl Candleholder One of a kind bowl made out of amber glass ashtrays-creating a cube effect. Has been used as a candleholder at some point in the past. Can also hold snacks I do not know if this was a production or handmade item, you can see some of the glue thru the glass Mesurements: 6.25 w x 6.25 x 9 t
- Jadeite Gentleman's Cigar/Cigarette Smoking StandPerfect Christmas gift for that discerning gentleman who has everything but a smoking stand! Suitable for cigars, cigarettes and just as a stand alone decorative piece. Brilliant green jadeite glass and gold finished heavy cast iron smoking or cigar stand. Two removable ash trays (both have very very tiny chips - see photos). They are hard to see. A tall richly hued hexagonal jadeite column matches the jadeite in the base and supports the upper tray. The piece was made between 1920-1930. Original patina compliments the piece. Presented by East2West Furniture.
- 1920's Smoking Stand & HumidorVerona Artistic Metal Furniture, Chicago Hardware Foundry Company, Berlin Co., Chicago U.S.A 169 (This is the descriptive tag on bottom of stand.) It is in excellent condition with the original glass ashtray and humidor with lid. The stand has storage compartment with drop down door.
- Vintage Murano Dish With Gold AccentsBeautiful vintage Murano ashtray or dish, c1960s. Exterior color is pale lavender; interior is highlighted with luminous gold flecks. Gorgeous curvy shape. Measures 1.75"h, 5.75"w, 4.5"deep. Excellent vintage condition, with no chips. One dark spot in glass (occurred when blown). Quite stunning accent for tabletop or desk.
- Blenko Blue Glass Dish Bowl AshtrayStyle #966. 1967 Measures approx 8", there are some grooves in the glass as produced. Book Piece, page 84 of the Blenko Glass Catalogue, 1962–1971. A vintage Blenko handcrafted freeform glass dish or ashtray, numbered #966. It is thick, heavy glass in a beautiful blue color. This dish is in excellent vintage condition with no cracks or chips. It would be perfect displayed in a study or on a desk or just about anywhere. It is also substantial enough to stand on its own as an art piece or focal point. It could even be used to hold your watch or loose change. No matter how you use it, this Blenko would be a great addition to any glass or Blenko collection. It makes a stunning table scape. The color is amazing when the light shines through it. Pair this with our matching Cobalt Blue Bowl, we will gladly combine shipping costs for you whenever possible.
- Vintage Ombre Blue Cased Murano Glass Wave AshtrayThis listing is for a Mid-Century cased glass Murano ashtray in rich, undulating jewel tones of turquoise and cobalt blue. No maker's label. This vintage item is the perfect "starter piece" for anyone looking to start cultivating a proper vintage glass collection. It would also make a great gift for anyone, from a wedding gift, to a birthday gift, to a Father's Day gift or even a housewarming gift! Beautiful glass ashtrays like this are great because they rise above their intended purpose and can be repurposed for so many uses: as a valet or catchall on an entry table, as a place to store keys, loose change, or even jewelry, or simply as a decorative paperweight, bookend, or item of decorative interest on a shelf. This lovely blue Murano Italian glass ashtray does exhibit a few tiny nicks and chips on its rim. Light scuffing inside, but not terribly noticeable. It still looks dazzling and gorgeous, especially when the sunlight catches it just right! Hand wash only! Weight: 2 pounds, 8 oz.
- Vintage Murano Curled Leaf DishThis item is a piece of glass art in the shape of a curled leaf. This elegant piece can used an ashtray, candy dish or showpiece in a special place in your home. A very nice piece for collectors of this type of artwork. This beautiful dish does not have a sticker or signature. It is used and in very good condition considering its age. This item has a height of 2 inches, a length of 5 inches, width of 4 inches and weights 1 pound 4 oz.
- Viking Blenko Owl Glass Bowl Ashtray DishThis sturdy, beautiful piece would make a great addition to any collection of Husted and Blenko art glass. This gorgeous, yellow golden glass bowl can serve either as a decorative piece or as an ashtray. This ad is for the ASHTRAY ONLY, pictures show other items we have for sale and how great we think they look as a vignette together. We are happy to combine orders so you can save on shipping costs. Very thick and heavy and solid and sturdy Unmarked, believed to be Viking Glass. Measurements are just about 8 3/4" long 4 3/4 wide 1 1/4" tall If not being used as an ashtray , it makes a stunning table scape, or trinket dish. The color is amazing when the light shines through it.
- Akro Agate Oxblood Slag Glass Ashtray Set - 5 PcsThis Art Deco era Akro Agate glass ashtray set has oxblood streaks swirled into pale blue glass. The set includes four small ashtrays and a cigarette holder. Vintage ashtray sets such as these were designed for use on card tables allowing each player to have his or hers own ashtray and a supply of cigarettes in the center. Bring the set into the 21st century and use the set on poker or bridge night, using the ashtrays as individual tidbit dishes or coasters. The cigarette holder has an octagonal shape & would make a lovely small vase. This type of opaque swirled glass is often referred to as slag glass, or marble glass. Aktro Agate Glass Company began as a marble making company in 1911, developing into a manufacturer of jars, vases, children's dishes, ashtray sets, as well as other household items. The company ended production of its wares in 1949 and closed its doors in 1951. Three of the ashtrays are clearly marked with the Akro Agate flying crow. The logo is not clearly formed on the fourth ashtray & cigarette holder. This Akro Agate cigarette set is in excellent vintage condition. No cracks. No chips. The pieces are clean. Each ashtray measures approximately 2 7/8" square. The cigarette holder approximately 2 2/4" tall with a 2 1/2" diameter across the top.