- Similar itemMustard yellow wool structured overcoat from Jil Sander featuring a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, an asymmetric closure with a concealed fastening, pinch pleat detail throughout and a raw cut finish.
- CasadeiStudded-Heel Platform PumpDetailsThis Casadei platform pump takes your look to a whole new level with rich, berry colored suede and a studded, stunning heel.Suede upper.Low-dipped vamp lengthens legs.Almond toe.Leather lining, insole, and outsole.Slip-on style.5 1/2" studded heel; 1 1/2" hidden platform lowers the pitch to 4" equiv.Made in Italy.Designer About Casadei:Italian shoe label Casadei traces its heritage to 1958, when Quinto and Flora Casadei began designing ultra-elegant and fashion-forward shoes for private clients. Today, the second generation of the Casadei family guides the company; Cesare oversees design while Fabrizio manages matters of finance. Known for fantastically beautiful feminine designs, Casadei shoes are all made in Italy and hand-finished by skilled craftsmen.
- Similar itemTurquoise fitted pencil skirt from DSQUARED2 featuring a high waist, a single rear vent and a rear zip fastening.
- Similar itemTop by Jovonna. Made from a breathable woven fabric. Collarless design. Button placket through front. Raglan shoulders. Draped front. Relaxed fit
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: crêpe, print, floral design, v-neckline, short sleeves, no pockets.
- Similar itemYou can never go wrong with hidden platform pumps by Prada. Step out in leg-lengthening style and show off that killer sense of style. Soft suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather and rubber sole. 4¾'' Covered heel. 1'' Hidden front platform. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemYellow trench coat from Céline featuring a pointed collar, a top button fastening, a concealed front fastening, a belted waist and long sleeves with button cuffs. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Similar itemEmbrace the season of easy dressing in a versatile smocked waist skirt that doubles as a dress. Wide smocked waistband hugs your hips or can be worn higher at chest as a strapless dress. Smocking releases effortlessly into the skirt. Sweep hemline is cut straight and cascades at the side seams to create a flattering, feminine shape. A key vacation companion, this is a piece that you can wear in a variety of ways.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper.Almond toe.5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch.Leather lining and footbed.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.