- Similar itemSleeveless crepe dress with cut-away shoulders. Twin side pockets, zip and hook fastening through back, inner lining. Composition: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemNavy chiffon blouse from Meadham Kirchhoff featuring a cinched silhouette with darted waistline, sheer body with small polka-dot patterning in white, oversized pointed grosgrain collar and pleated cuffs with lace trimming, four fabric-covered button closure on the cuff and a curved, lace hemline and placket with a six fabric-covered button fastening.
- 10 Crosby Derek LamEngineered Long Oversized Moto CoatDetailsA striped, piped waist brings balance to the oversized proportions of this 10 Crosby Derek Lam coat.Engineered wool.Oversized collar with notched lapels.Seamed long sleeves with zip cuffs.Striped piping at elbows and waist.Layered band detail at left side.Front welt pockets.Hem hits mid-thigh.Wool/nylon.Imported.
- Show off your feisty side in this daring pump by Vince Camuto. A chic dark silver glitter is decorated by bold spiky studs through out the entire upper. A spunky 5 inch heel and sturdy 1 inch platform finish off this fierce closed toe pump. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.
- Similar itemSnap Lace Blouse And Cami From Oscar De La Renta. Band Collar With Eight Snap Button Front Closure And Scalloped Placket. Sheer Silhouette With Peplum Waist And Camisole Liner. 100% Nylon With 80% Cotton, 20% Lyocel Lace And 100% Silk Lining, Dry Clean. Made in USA. Available in Black.
- ZAC Zac PosenAbbey Sleeveless Curved Seam Dress, CardinalDetailsJersey dress by ZAC Zac Posen.Approx. measurements: 42"L from top of dress to hem in front, 43"L in back.Sweetheart neckline.Sleeveless with wide shoulder coverage.Sheath silhouette.Hidden back zip.Polyester/spandex; unlined.Imported.Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Abel Point-Toe Iridescent PumpModel's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About ZAC Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.
- Similar itemNavy blue wool duffle coat from Carven. Oversized split collar. Concealed button fastenings and embossed toggles on cream cord. Long sleeves with single button cuffs. Two front pockets. Rear split. Fully lined. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemShow off your feisty side in this daring pump by Vince Camuto. A chic bronze glitter is decorated by bold spiky studs through out the entire upper. A spunky 5 inch heel and sturdy 1 inch platform finish off this fierce closed toe pump. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. gold.
- Oscar de la RentaLong-Sleeve Cutout Lace BlouseDetailsOscar de la Renta floral lace blouse with geometric cutouts.Approx. 35"L front and back.Approx. 26 1/2"L sleeve from neck to cuff.Round neckline; long sleeves.Back keyhole.Nylon/polyurethane.Made in the USA of imported material.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.