- Similar itemThe Meridaa Earrings embrace the earthy and modern elements of jewelry. Cast in bronze and plated with 14K gold, this wonderfully winged design captures the bird's natural movement. Part of La Fiancee du Facteur's new and mysterious collection, inspired by the mythological tribe of Yioor-Joehkraas, each pair is handmade in Thailand by skilled artisans.
- Add another taste of elegance to your wardrobe with our Sweet Your Heart jacquard skirt! The majestic skirt is a real gem that offers sophisticated pleats with bow décor on the waist! The back zip closure makes this sweet skirt easy to slip on and rock fabulously throughout the streets! ; Bow decor on waist ; Back zip closure ; Fabric does not provide flexibility ; Lined ; 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester ; Machine washable.
- A mystical deer and a frog appear on scarlet placemats from Mexico. Working on a traditional backstrap loom Margarita Ruiz weaves the four placemats with a soft cotton and silk blend. The colors come from natural dyes and luscious fringe adorns each end.
- Hermes gold-tone metal earrings with enamel details * Condition: Worn - Excellent (minor signs of wear) * Clip-on closure * This product was sourced for Gilt by a trusted independent supplier * Gilt is not an authorized Hermes dealer Please note that this is a previously owned item; imperfections are a unique aspect of vintage product. Our quality control team has inspected this item and verified that it is in the condition described. Measurements: 0.85" long, 0.65" wide Condition Codes: Never Worn: Pristine. Mint: Like new. No flaws to report. Excellent: Maintained in excellent condition; only the slightest signs of wear that does not detract from the overall appearance Very Good: Very well-maintained. Shows minor signs of wear; consistent with light use. Good: Regularly used. Shows more signs of wear Fair: Heavily used. Visible signs of wear that impact the appearance. .
- Woven by hand in the style of Thailand's Lahu people strips of red blue and green cotton converge on geometric motifs. Lahu textiles are distinguished by patchwork applique and in their weaving the pattern appears only on one side of the cloth. Artisans from Thai Tribal Crafts create this beautiful set of four placemats. They are a personal expression of the individual artisan thus the color and motif could vary slightly from that pictured.
- This floral embossed waterfall skirt in emerald is quite the enchanting piece. With its beautifully constructed tulip shape, wavy embossed poly fabric and floral embroidery—this skirt is just perfect for a fall cocktail party or fun date! ; Embossed floral pattern ; Hi;lo design ; Self;tie bowknot trimmed on waist ; Concealed side;zip closure ; lined ; 65% polyester, 35% Cotton ; Hand wash recommended.
- Hand woven from Indonesian ate grass and bamboo this set of four placemats is crafted by artist Ma'ruf. Named after the Senggigi region of Indonesia these placemats are light brown in color crafted in the traditional Lombok style with a natural finish.
- Similar itemForest green cotton. Banded waist. Inverted front pleat and three back pleats. Concealed side zipper closure. Missing eye from small hook & eye. Approx. retail price $350. 30" waist, 37" hip and 22" length.
- A boho-chic, 22k gold-dipped earring with chain-wrap detail and a radiant coin pearl. Handmade 13mm freshwater oval coin pearls. Turquoise. Aventurine. 22k gold-dipped brass. 22k gold-dipped sterling silver. 14k gold-filled wrapping. Drop, 4". Width, 1.25". Post back. Made in USA. - 13MM Freshwater Oval Coin Pearl, Turquoise & Aventurine Beaded Drop Earrings