- Similar itemGivenchyAntigona Metallic Envelope Clutch Bag, GoldDetailsGivenchy grained metallic goatskin clutch. Tonal hardware and topstitching. Pleated body. Magnetic envelope flap tucks into slot. Metal Givenchy logo lettering at flap corner. Front pouch pocket under flap. Divided two-compartment interior. Cotton canvas lining. 8 3/4"H x 12 1/2"W. Made in Italy. Designer About Givenchy: Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.
- You don't have to be in London to enjoy the timeless look of a classic Burberry Prorsum trench coat. Lightweight cotton woven. Double breasted 10 button front closure; Jacket collar. Buttoned down epaulets; Left shoulder gun flap. Adjustable belted waist; Slip pockets at the hips. Leather trim along the pockets and sleeves. Long sleeve with adjustable strap at the cuff; Vent at the back. Cotton lining. Classic fit. Size US 4 (UK 6) measures approximately 25'' from base of back collar to hem, 23'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell / Body Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemThese soft laser-cut leather flats have a simple yet elegant style, reminiscent of vintage lounge slippers. By Jeffrey Campbell + Free People. Leather. Import.
- Structured pebbled leather clutch in vivid red. Gold-tone hardware. Foldover flap at main compartment concealing magnetized press-stud closure. Metallic logo piece at front foldover flap. Patch pocket at interior. Fully lined in black twill. Tonal stitching. Approx. 105" length, 5" height, 1.5" width. Calfskin, textile, brass. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLook perennially chic in this always-classic trench coat from Burberry. Lightweight cotton woven. Spread collar with hook closure at neck. Button shoulder epaulettes; Buttoned front and back storm flaps. Long sleeves with buckle cuffs. Double-breasted button closure. Dual buttoned slit side pockets; Detachable belt with D-ring detail. Back vent. Full plaid lining. Size 4 measures approximately 28'' from base of back collar to hem, 25'' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. Shell: 100% Cotton; Lining: 100% Cotton; Sleeve Lining: 100% Viscose; Dry Clean; United Kingdom;
- Similar itemNext level espadrille flats featuring a black pony hair upper and a slip on style. Fully lined, cushioned insole. Looks awesome with your favorite skinny jeans and a vintage top! By Jeffrey Campbell. Genuine Leather Upper, Synthetic Lining/Sole. Height: 3"/7.5cm. Imported.
- Similar itemOffered in an array of punchy hues, this classic leather envelope clutch from Fendi freshens up your spring style. Classic envelope shape, silver-tone logo with magnetic clasp closure, color block leather, single side carrying handle, inside zip pockets. Style with a sporty-luxe look and lace up high heel booties. 100% Calf Leather.
- Similar itemBeige cotton double breasted trench coat from Burberry London featuring a pointed collar, epaulettes on the shoulders, a front button fastening, side pockets, a belted waist, long sleeves and zip cuffs.
- Similar itemA supple, leather-crafted flat features wingtip detailing for vintage, oxford-inspired appeal. Brand: Vintage Shoe. Style Name: Vintage Shoe Company 'Aubrey' Flat. Style Number: 900446.