-- x --
WIVES & LOVERS
-- x --
♗ THE AUDITION FORM ♗
Name: Prince Leonhard Fredrick William of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg
Occupation: Footballer for FC Barcelona
Hometown: Munich, Germany.
- To begin with, Leonhard is /not/ your average footballer and by average, a foolish high school standard is applied. He is not your airhead jock who tore a ligament over-training himself. He's well.. different.The first thing people notice about Leonhard is his calmness. He is charismatic in the sense that situations seemed to be easily controlled and solved in his presence.. mostly because of his solutions. He seems to literally produce them out of thin air.
- Leonahrd's primary mode of living is focused externally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Only his secondary mode is internal, where you take things in primarily via your intuition. Leonhard is a people-focused individual overall. They live in the world of people possibilities. More so than any others, they have excellent people skills. They understand and care about people, and have a special talent for bringing out the best in others. Leonhard's main interest in life is giving love, support, and a good time to other people. He is focused on understanding, supporting, and encouraging others. People like him make things happen for people, and get their best personal satisfaction from this. Because his people skills are so extraordinary, he has the ability to make people do exactly what he wants them to do. He gets under people's skins and get the reactions that he is seeking. His motives are usually unselfish, but he has been known to use his power over people to manipulate them.
- Leonhard though, tends to be so externally focused that it's especially important for him to spend time alone. However, this isn't a silent relaxing moment for him. Plagued by rather dark thoughts, due to a constant high internal pressure he places on himself to perform at the highest possible consistency. Thus, although he needs it, he tends to avoid being alone, and fill his live with activities involving other people. Leonhard tends to define his life's direction and priorities according to other people's needs, and may not be aware of his own personal needs. It's natural to people of his personality type that they will tend to place other people's needs above their own, but they need to stay aware of their own needs so that they don't sacrifice themselves in their drive to help others. Despite this, Leonhard tends to be more reserved about exposing himself than people expect him to be. Although he may have strongly-felt beliefs, he is likely to refrain from expressing them if doing so would interfere with bringing out the best in others. Because his strongest interest lies in being a catalyst of change in other people, he is likely to interact with others on his own comfort level, in a chameleon-like manner, rather than as an individual.
- However, this hardly means that he is incapable of harboring his own independent opinions. Leonhard has definite values and opinions which he is able to express clearly and succinctly. These beliefs are expressed as long as they're not too personal. Leonhard is in many ways expressive and open, but is more focused on being responsive and supportive of others. When faced with a conflict between a strongly-held value and serving another person's need, he is highly likely to value the other person's needs. Leonhard however, tends to be disconnected with the world despite this. He often feels quite lonely even when surrounded by people. This feeling of aloneness may be exacerbated by the tendency to not reveal his true nature.
- People absolutely adore him. He is fun to be with, and truly does understand and love people. He is typically very straight-forward and honest. Usually, Leonhard tends to exude a lot of self-confidence, and has a great amount of ability to do many different things. He is generally bright, full of potential, energetic and fast-paced. Leonhard sees to be quite multi-talented really, seemingly good at anything which captures his interest.
- Leonhard likes for things to be well-organized, and tends to work hard at maintaining structure and resolving ambiguity. He has a tendency to be fussy, especially with his home environments. At work too,his social skills and ability to deal with people shines as he is clearly the natural for the social committee. His uncanny ability to understand people and say just what needs to be said to make them happy makes him a clear natural for counseling. He clearly enjoys being the center of attention, and does very well in situations where he can inspire and lead others, basically, anytime in front of a television screen.
- However, Leonhard does not like dealing with impersonal reasoning. He doesn't understand or appreciate its merit, and is almost always unhappy in situations where he is forced to deal with logic and facts without any connection to a human element. Living in the world of people possibilities, he enjoys his plans more than his physical achievements. He gets excited about possibilities for the future, but becomes easily bored and restless with the present. Leonhard clearly has a special gift with people, and is basically an eternal optimist when he can use that gift to help others. He gets his best satisfaction from serving others. His genuine interest in Humankind and its exceptional intuitive awareness of people makes him magnetic, drawing out even the most reserved individuals.
- Leonhard has a strong need for close, intimate relationships, and will put forth a lot of effort in creating and maintaining these relationships. He is very loyal and trustworthy once involved in a relationship. However, this is seen only with relations that he holds close to his heart.. most were close relatives, who now are deceased mostly. However, he faces a serious difficulty in making good decisions and relies heavily on external opinions in this decision-making processes. However, despite how intuitive he could be, he tends to judge things too quickly based on established value systems or social rules, without really understanding the current situation at given times, in particular situations. Extremely sensitive to criticism though, Leonhard worries excessively and feels guilt to compensate for his failures.
- In general, Leonhard is a charming, warm, gracious, creative and diverse individual with richly developed insights into what makes other people tick. This special ability to see growth potential in others combined with a genuine drive to help people makes him a truly valued individual. As giving and caring as Leonhard is though, he often values his own needs as well as the needs of others, making him increasingly manipulative and controlling in nature.
- On September 21, 1980, Prince Ferdinand of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg, married Princess Victoria of Belgium, better known as the Duchess of Brabant and 5 years later, their first and only son, Leonhard was born on December 3rd, 1985 exactly at 9 am. Two years later, Princess Victoria died after the birth of her daughter, Alexandra. Leonhard therefore, hardly recalls anything about his mother and why would he? Its not as if his father speaks about her. The only thing that does remind the world of her is the large portraits of her in their ancestral palaces.
- At the age of 5, as tradition demanded, Leonhard was packed off to what is often considered to be the best boarding schools in the world- LeRosey. It hardly mattered to him. He was raised by an army of nannies, maids and cooks. He hardly saw his father and thus, he was indifferent to his very existence. Thus, LeRosey was simply a shift in scenery, nothing major. He thus, was raised in LeRosey and despised having to return home for the vacations. He was surrounded by children of diplomats, other royals and several other elite offsprings. Thus, his friends had become for him, the family he never would have. When he returned, he would be imprisoned in his lavish palaces with absolutely no other child but himself and his sister.After leaving to LeRosey, he barely spoke to his sister. He'd always held her accountable for the death of his mother and now, he couldn't stand to see her face. However, tey had begun to speak again when she had joined LeRosey herself. Yet, she was not particularly close to him.
- The delicate balance of his life changed at the age of 16, when his father spontaneously decided to marry an American reality television star, Alison McCarthney. But she was not the issue. The Issue was her daughter, Regina. Previously, on a school trip to London, Leonhard and a few others had suck out and got into the city, gotten drunk and the events of that night are still blurred. But, what he does recall, quite clearly that too, is waking up with a horrid migraine, in an unknown room and bed beside an absolute stranger. He hardly played attention to her face. But, a year later, when his father introduced him to Allison and Regina, he instantly recognized her face. She was the girl he had slept with previously in London. Now naturally, this was not the ideal situation. It was technically incest and explaining this to his father was not something he looked forward to doing. Thus, the second and the only thing he could think of doing was involving his grandparents, knowing all too well that they would be anything but pleased to know that their son was getting married to an American Reality television star.
- In exactly 3 months, Alison and Regina McCarthney were out of his life forever, their livelihood ruined. Their very presence had vanished. While most people would be proud of their accomplishment, Leonhard was not. In reality, the little he knew Alison, he genuinly did end up liking her. She was not just another dumb blonde reality tv star. She was actually quite smart in his opinion and she probably would have been very good for his father, especially because exactly a year later, he married what Leonhard pronounced to be 'the greatest golddiger of the 20th Century'. Her name was only 'Stephanie' as she had dropped her last name for not being cute enough. She was a design student in London who couldn't so much as draw a perfect circle and although her ethnic background was French, she couldn't speak a word of it, regardless of being brought up in Marseille all her life. She hated children and animals and for the first 3 months, she decided that she needed to 'detox' from a very 'stressful' lifestyle of waking up at noon and partying till dawn and thus, she left to the Bahamas for 3 months. Needless to say, both Leonhard and Alexandra absolutely despised her very existence.
- Things reached an absolute pinnacle with Stephanie when Alexandra, who had been modeling on and off since the age of 15, was finally picked to be in a rather major runway show- Alexander McQueen for her facial structure. Jealous, Stephanie threw a fit, claiming that Alexandra had 'hurt' her feelings and when no one seemed to respond, after her step-daughter's runway show, she actually stepped backstage and was quite frankly stalking the designers and the models with her obnoxious drunken laughs. She embarrassed herself that night. Alexandra simply ignored her step- mother and she soared the modeling industry- high fashion only off course, until she finally quit at the age of 22, unable to handle the pressure of modeling as well as Trinity University, which she had joined to get her degree in English Literature.
- At this point of time, Leonhard had been playing professional football since the age of 16, after a talent scout picked him out in one of his many matches of his high school career. Naturally, he didn't graduate with flying colors, but he did well enough to actually be accepted into one of the many Manchester United Youth Camps- an offer which he had politely declined 2 years ago, wanting to finish his school education first. At the age of 21, he finally began playing for the cub and 3 years later, he was bought by FC Chelsea and 4 years after that, he finally caught the eye of his current club, FC Barcelona. He had gained quite a reputation by then for being a rather fearsome striker who's greatest strength was his precision and rather strategic playing. He's considered to be quite good at this point, no where close to 'great' such as his contemporary legends such as Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Thomas Muller and Angel DiMaria but he's pretty close. His play is quite frankly flawless, or so it seems. He's smooth and very constant in what he brings to the game and for that reason, greatness for him is simply around the corner.
- As for his parents, his father finally divorced Stephanie after seeing clear evidence of her having a rather heated affair with his chauffeur. The man was promptly fired and she was divorced a month later. Much to her dismay, she earned nothing from the fast-tracked, quiet divorce and 4 months later, in a desperate attempt to gain some sort of attention, she supposedly 'descended' into a downward spiral in New York, where she was arrested for the possession of narcotics. When she saw that her ex-husband and his entire family didn't even bother to check how she was doing, she began to send a series of embarrassing and strange letters to her ex-husband and his children. She also claimed to be pregnant with his child in an attempt to win him back- it failed to say the least. Then began the suicide threats. When no one reacted, she simply vanished, but that was because Ferdinand used certain people to make her 'vanish'. A year later, when Leonhard was 28, he died in a random freak accident where his private jet crashed. His death hardly affected either of his children who simply continued to live, absolutely indifferent to their father's death. After all, he had been a complete stranger to them.
- football, early mornings, travel, classic English literature, economics, old french movies, imperial German cuisine, sailing, imperial German and Austrian culture, Nordic and Celtic mythology, cooking middle eastern cuisine, opera, monochromatic and minimalistic tones (the rest to come)
- laziness, chillies, excessive sleep, bright and printed clothing, mistreatment of women, his step mother, cream cheese, beaches, late nights, scientific and mathematical study (the rest to come)
Extra: he is, at the moment, single. He used to be a little bit of a 'serial dater' in his early twenties but gave it all up to focus on his football carrier. however, he knows all too well that his grandparents would get him married soon enough, especially after he inhered his father's title as the Prince of Saxe-Gotha-Altenburg.
Model: Clément Chabernaud
Taken by: @muzix-luver