- Rick Owens LiliesHeavy Jersey Pull-On LeggingsDetailsRick Owens Lillies leggings in heavy jersey.Approx. 12" rise.Smooth, clean front.Formfitting with diagonal stitching above knees.Full-length; unfinished cuffs.Pull-on style.Polyamide/viscose/cotton/angora/wool.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemGauzy, long sleeve linen tee with a slouchy fit. Crew neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Semi-sheer. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Garnet. 100% linen. Also available in Black and White.
- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemWomen's tailored-fit navy wool jacket with contrasting dark navy back panel, from the Paul Smith Black Label collection. Matching trousers available. Two-tone navy front and back panels. One-button fastening. Notched lapel. Chest pocket. Two front flap pockets. Functioning four button cuffs. Black collar lining with navy trim. Navy marl buttons. Fully lined. Internal jetted pocket with burnt orange trim.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSuede Buckled Open-Toe Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti redefines the cage bootie with geometric cutouts that work all the right angles. Suede upper with silver hardware.Strappy cage-style vamp with cutouts.Triple-buckle detail at outside ankle.Round peep-toe.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.5" covered heel; 1/2" platform.4 1/2" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemBoxy, cropped tee with dropped shoulders & wide three-quarter-length sleeves, in a texture striped stretch viscose. Crew neck. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Mist. 75% viscose, 25% polyester.
- Similar itemBlack stretch-leather. Elasticated waistband, two front faux slant pockets, two back faux welt pockets, cotton backing. Pull on. 100% leather (Lamb); backing: 100% cotton. Specialist clean
- Similar itemPapaya wool-twill. Felt-backed collar, padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, breast pocket, two front flap pockets, back vent, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 100% wool; lining1: 52% rayon, 48% cotton; lining2: 100% rayon. Dry clean. Designer color: Sorbet
- Similar itemGet the best of both worlds in the Anisa by Taylor Says. This sleek ankle bootie delivers a western feel with a biker babe twist. A black leather upper wraps every curve while a buckled strap is detailed with playful fringe. Showcased at the bottom is an edgy native American skull printed vibrantly on the sole. A 5 inch stiletto heel and 1 1/2 inch platform help add height to show off the colorful artwork underneath. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. black.