- This intricately embroidered silk wall hanging entrances with a floral and leaf motif. Vikram Uberoi of India designs this stunning wall hanging revealing the awe-inspiring beauty of this traditional Kashmiri art form. Golden sequins and metallic zari work accent this exquisite design. Framed in an acrylic wood-like frame this embroidered burgundy piece features a vibrant beaded border in red and amber.
- Similar itemMore than meets the eye. Recycled paper reads like a textile in this handwoven tapestry. An eco-friendly play of materials, pattern and texture, this project is a creative exploration of upcycling discarded paper into an element of art. In an intricate process done completely by hand, artisans from Delhi, India, carefully select remnants of black and white printed paper then weave them together into what looks like a flatweave rug. Alternate stripes burst from the middle in a frenzy of fluffy fringe. Topped with a wood hanging rod, wall art is a unique example of random materials, repurposed, taken out of context and made modern. CB2 Edition LMTD: CB2 Edition LMTD original works are offered one time only in small reserve. This special design has a limited-edition release of 136. Details and Dimensions: Dhurrie stripe wall hanging. 41"Wx60"D. CB2 Edition LMTD wall hanging. Wipe with soft, dry cloth. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 41" Depth: 60"
- Similar itemFiber optic. The Rhapsody Wall Hanging was designed exclusively for CB2 in collaboration with Kravitz Design by Lenny Kravitz. Each piece is inspired by Lenny's eclectic global lifestyle and the furnishings from his homes in Paris, Brazil and the Bahamas. A collection that turns up the volume, the '70s-inspired designs capture the sleek glam of New York club culture and the natural ease of the California music scene. Rhapsody is a bold rhythm of color, pattern and texture in an abstract nod to what Kravitz Design terms " a bold, tactile combo of '70s glam patterns and the decade's natural fiber macramé and woven wall art." In an intricate process, natural jute fibers are dyed and woven by hand into a graphic tapestry of earthy tones punctuated by muted pops of red. Inspired by a wall hanging in Lenny's own home, Rhapsody can also double as a rug. Details and Dimensions: Rhapsody wall hanging. 72"Wx48"H. Designed exclusively for CB2 by Kravitz Design. Handwoven and hand-dyed. Face: 100% Jute. Back: 100% Cotton. Metal rod included for hanging; removable for use as a 4x6 rug. Due to handmade process, each is unique with subtle variations in color and pattern. All surface rug pad recommended. Professional cleaning recommended. Made in India. Overall Dimensions: Width: 72" Height: 48"
- This exquisitely embroidered silk wall hanging exudes the mystique of a misty morning. Vikram Uberoi of India designs this stunning wall hanging revealing the awe-inspiring beauty of this traditional Kashmiri art form. Golden sequins and metallic zari work accent this unique floral design. Framed in an acrylic wood-like frame this embroidered light grey piece features a vibrant beaded border in red and amber.
- This exquisitely embroidered silk wall hanging exudes a mystical aura. Vikram Uberoi of India designs this stunning wall hanging revealing the awe-inspiring beauty of this traditional Kashmiri art form. Silver sequins and metallic zari work accent this unique floral design. Framed in an acrylic wood-like frame this embroidered light grey piece features a vibrant beaded border in red and amber.
- David Laura Zanabria designs a hypnotic composition. It depicts tocapus the stylized glyphs of Inca inspiration that were once used as an alphabet. Zanabria uses intense colors and weaves the tapestry on a traditional loom. His style derives from the textile legacy of Ayacucho artistry. Titled Tocapus en colores in Spanish.
- A temple stands tall above a wide staircase or ghat that leads into the Ganges. From Amit Bhar's Banaras Ghat series this beautiful work of art conveys the age-old experience of Hindu pilgrims who visit India's most sacred river. A boat with a tattered sail glides along the quiet waters. Sadhana Jaipuria presents the piece as an archival giclee print on canvas as a part of her gallery's collection. Inspired by his mentor Shri Paresh Das Bengal's Amit Bhar has exhibited his work in solo shows both in India and abroad. The artist's original paintings figure in a number of corporate and private collections.
- This beautiful tapestry incorporates subtly stylized hummingbirds and tree branches in a symmetric pattern mirrored in contrasting colors. On a white background framed in dark colors the inspiration of the artisans of the Cerapio Vallejo family captures the Andean fauna. Made of a wool and cotton blend and natural dyes that are masterfully mixed each piece of this series is unique.
- Similar itemLimbs outstretched against winter's silver sky, a tree awaits the sun's loving caress. This rustic three-panel wall hanging inspires contemplative thought while bringing nature's beauty into your home. With a textured brown tree design highlighted in gold against a lightly antiqued background of silver leaf, it is generously proportioned to provide a magnificent focal point for any wall in need of embellishment. Antiqued silver leaf background. Textured tree in brown and gold. Center panel measures 30x40x2, Side panels(2) measure 15x40x2 each.