Shop this look
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Sherwood Sheepskin Settee Details . Handcrafted settee. Hardwood frame with carved detailing. Sheepskin and fabric upholstery. 68"W x 36"D x 36.5"T. Seat, 42"W x 25.5"D x 17"T; arms, 32.5"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 110 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: WHITE/IVORY. Material: HAIRHIDE AND WOOD EXPOSED CARVED FRAME WITH HAND PAINTED DARK FINISH.
- Similar itemNatural wood and bronze iron come together, giving the rustic cafe dining chairs a casual, chic appearance. Just right for a comfortable kitchen or breakfast nook, it evokes the relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere of a Parisian café. A gently curved back and a lightly padded leather cushion provides added comfort. A sheer finish lets the wood's grain shine through for a touch of natural beauty. Set of two. Bronze iron frame. Sheer, neutral finish on rustic wood back. Lightly padded leather seat.
- Similar itemWith its three-dimensional honeycomb lattice facade, the Greenbriar chest imparts vintage glamour to a living room or bedroom. This metal clad wooden chest from Global Views offers plentiful storage within its geometrically embellished drawers. 49"W x 24.25"D x 38.5"H. Hardwood and MDF. Sheets of white alloy metal cover exterior. 9 nickel-plated solid brass pulls. 3 large lacquered drawers with full extension metal glides.
- Got Mango (Wood)? Keep things pure and beautiful with the Mango Wood Metal Sphere Coffee Table from Rotsen Furniture. Crafted from a single slab of reclaimed mango wood, this table's smooth surface features natural grain patterns and markings. The long, clean line is balanced by a solid wood base cut from the same surface slab and a bronze-patina steel sphere. It's a contemporary piece that's perfect for relaxed, rustic rooms as well as modern, urban spaces. Use it as a sleek coffee table or as an organic-chic bench. Each Rotsen furniture piece is meticulously handcrafted by world-class artisans to ensure that construction is of the highest quality, so you can rest easy with this simple stunner in your home. Reclaimed mango wood and bronze-patina steel Natural variations in wood may occur Handcrafted in the USA This special-order item is just that: made especially for you. We unfortunately cannot accept returns on custom merchandise
- This silver chest of drawers is covered in bright white metal with a lattice design. Shimmering, three-dimensional geometric detail grace the front of three generously-sized drawers with decorative nickel-plated brass pulls. Each drawer has a lacquered interior with full extension metal gliders, making this piece as functional as it is gorgeous. 38.5 inches high x 49 inches wide x 24.25 inches deep. Constructed out of wood covered in white alloy metal in lattice design. Drawers are fully lacquered inside with full extension metal gliders. Handsome nickel plated solid brass drawer pulls. 3 oversized drawers.
- Similar itemDesigned by Guy Hill, current Design Director for Thayer Coggin and protege of Milo Baughman, the Minnie Sofa Series is a timeless collection that features an inviting upholstered frame, deep seating space, and extremely comfortable cushions. Handcrafted in North Carolina, this Right-Arm Sofa adopts the bench-made production method from Thayer Coggin that has been in place since 1953. This style of production is a truly custom approach, and takes the Minnie Sofa step by step to create a furnishing that is defined not only by its clean design, but also its impeccable craftsmanship. The Minnie series exudes comfort while maintaining crisp, modern lines, reminiscent of the midcentury designs from Milo Baughman. This sofa features a supportive, eco-friendly trillium fiber back and ultraplush cushions for extra comfort. The sofa frame is made from a kiln-dried American maple wood that is joined at the corners with double dowels for added strength and stability and rests on sturdy stainless steel legs. The welcoming cushions are supported by a matrix webbing system, which is a more stable option than traditional springs. Available in a range of inviting fabrics and luxurious leathers, each Minnie Right-Arm Sofa is upholstered by hand by an individual upholsterer, from beginning to end of production. The sofa is at once luxurious and relaxed, and will make a statement in a living room or den.
- Similar itemMade in Canada by Hupp?.Complete any dining room with the understated elegance of the MAGNOLIA Dining Chairs. This set of modern dining chairs offers clean lines and rich visual texture in addition to comfort and functional form. Complementary to a variety of dining room styles, the dining chairs feature a supportive solid walnut frame and luxuriously padded and upholstered seat. Available in your choice of upholstery and wood finish.For more fabric options please call our Sales Department: (800) 236 9100.
- Similar itemDesign by Warren Platner, 1966.By Knoll. In surprising harmony, the Platner Table Collection combines a soft, curved base with minimal, modernist materials. The Planter 42-Inch Coffee Table is a modern era design icons. Offered with a Bright Nickel or Metallic Bronze base which can be paired and a variety of glass, natural marble, polished or satin (matte) coated marble, wood finish, granite and veneer table tops. Also available in 36" version. In the 1960s, Warren Platner transformed steel wire into a sculptural furniture collection by welding curved vertical steel wire rods to circular frames. The column of wire rods created a moir? effect with the decorative, gentle, graceful quality that Platner sought to achieve. All metal components of the Platner 36-Inch Coffee Table are finished in bright nickel with a clear lacquer protective coating and offered with a variety of table top options.Offered with a Polished or Satin Chrome base and a range of table tops in glass, marble and veneer. Note that marble tops are offered in two finishes: standard Polished or Satin. The satin finished marble creates a matte sheen that gives the top a natural honed appearance while offering the same protective qualities as the Polished polyester coated marble finish.
- Similar itemA low, curving back lends a graceful look to this chair while making it more comfortable. With a firm upholstered seat, a classic frame, and graceful curved legs, this fantastic chair is finished in soft white with distressed edges. Ideal for adding a bit of extra seating to a cozy corner or for creating a unique look in the dining room, this side chair offers stylish comfort and a look of lasting elegance. Set of 2. Wood frame finished in white. Gently distressed frame. White upholstered back and seat.
- There are pieces of great design and then there are pieces of art. This three drawer chest of drawers counts as both, inlaid with a burst formation of natural horn framed by natural stained wood. Deco, Asian, and Hollywood Regency fans will all find this an exceptional, covetable piece. 34 inches high x 45 inches wide x 20 inches deep; Top: 38 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed from solid wood and natural horn; Finished in natural matte horn and natural wood stain. Meticulous horn inlay hand applied in a striking starburst formation. Features three drawers accented by antique brass pulls. Dovetail joints and wooden glides; Each drawer: 8 inches high x 40 inches wide x 16.5 inches deep.
- Florence Knoll Bassett took a holistic view of interior space planning. As director of the Knoll Planning Unit in the 1950s, her "total design" approach embraced everything about a space – including the furniture. She modestly referred to her furniture designs as the "meat and potatoes" of an interior, yet to this day they hold the same iconic American appeal as that most basic and functional of meals. Her Lounge Collection (1954) has the simple, architectural lines and unparalleled construction of all modern classics. This Two-Seater Sofa is manufactured by Knoll® according to the original and exacting specifications of the designer. Built to last a lifetime with a solid wood inner frame, polished chrome outer frame and no-sag seat suspension. KnollStudio logo and Florence Knoll's signature are stamped into base of frame. Seat and back covering is fully welted and tufted. Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified® for low-emitting products.
- A warm, walnut finish adds a polished patina to this sleek, square coffee table. The antique brass trim emphasizes the perfect angles of this modern artwork. Glamorous and geometric, the table can anchor a living room or library. 20 inches high x 46 inches wide x 46 inches deep. Constructed from walnut veneers and brass. Fancy face top in figured flat cut walnut veneers finished in brunette finish with adjustable glides. Brass plated frame. Weight: 123 pounds.