- The antique gold, delicate ironwork of this stylish side table creates an open, airy silhouette. Your wish for matching tables has been granted by this pair of oval romantic accent pieces. Perfect for small collections, bud vases and vintage photographs. (1) x 21 inches high x 14.5 inches wide x 14.5 inches deep; (1) x 19 inches high x 12.5 inches wide x 12.5 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Iron finished in antique gold. Set of 2 tables.
- Similar itemIndividually sand-cast and hand polished by artisans in India, our Brass Ulu Side Table functions equally well as an end table or a stool. Sculptural cut-outs add mod appeal to this riff on a traditional taboret table. Add a dash of hippie and a dollop of socialite to your favorite room!
- From the Sutton collection, our modern version of Art Deco style, featuring clean lines and clear mirror instead of distressed, framed by black oak trim: Set on a dark wood plinth base, this 24” cube side table combines shimmering surfaces and a simple form that mixes easily with many decorating styles. Also in the collection: a 24” side table with a drawer and 16” bunching cube, as well as cocktail tables, a desk, media console, storage chest and mirror.
- Similar itemUnique and dramatic, the round Izmir side table subtly shines with textured earth tones. This statement-making furnishing's golden hand-hammered finish achieves a rich, artistic effect. 15.75" Dia x 18"H. Brass.
- Balancing a sleek polished steel frame with natural, reclaimed wood, this distinctive side table delivers a strong modern effect. The oval shape and unorthodox placement of legs - a triad arrangement - create a surprising and subtle visual interest. 20 inches high x 22 inches wide x 22 inches deep. Constructed from reclaimed wood and stainless steel. Natural wood and polished steel finish. Base and top crafted from reclaimed wood. (3) legs create visual interest.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- Gorgeous and glamorous, yet never too flashy or loud, this end table is so beautiful it's almost like a piece of jewelry, but for a room. Generous curves of gold-leaved curved metal support a round glass tabletop, detailed with a seductive edge of gold leaf. Art Nouveau, Art Deco, Hollywood Regency and Modern spaces will all receive a serious style upgrade from this simple, perfect table. 21 inches high x 25 inches wide x 25 inches deep. Constructed from iron. Hand applied gold leaf finishing. Hand made, no two are alike.
- Similar itemThe ideal accent piece for the witty sophisticate, our Brass Peacock Table is a sculptural conversation starter. Like your favorite fine wine, the solid brass peacock patinas over time getting better with age. Snap one up before your next cocktail hour. Topped with a one-inch thick sheet of tempered glass; the peacock's crown and feathers come through the glass.
- There are end tables and there are statements. This piece is the latter. Crafted from burnished brass, the beauty of the metal is the star. Understated and earthy, this piece would be right at home in rustic, contemporary and even industrial spaces. 21.5 inches high x 21 inches wide x 21 inches deep. Constructed from iron. brass patina finish on iron. Indoor use only. If used outdoor, must spray with rust proofing and use under covered areas.