- "Through my Veins - small gold cuff bracelet - $343 | £211. Fill your heart full of Gold, with the Light running through your veins." — @boticca
Let your heart full of Gold with the Light running through its veins beat louder than your human heart full of blood hurt and pain Delivered : Gift Wrapped in a silver cloth bag and a branded box
- "A statement piece with staying power, Julie Tuton's Filigree Gold Bracelet is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. $275 | £173." — @boticca
A statement piece with staying power, julie tuton's filigree bracelet is the perfect finishing touch to any outfit. This intricate 24k gold overlay cuff features delicate filigree details and a magnetic clasp closure.
- "The mother of the Skullmania collection by LeiVanKash - the Memento Gold Skull Bracelet - as seen on Rita Ora - $776 | £495." — @boticca
The intricate skulls are crafted in bronze and plated in 2 5 Microns of 22 Karat yellow gold with a bright polish finish thus striking the absolute perfect balance between elegance edge
- "This cuff is made of gold-plated brass with a round lapis-lazuli in the middle of it & screams Dallas - where the designer grew up - $306 | £189." — @boticca
This cuff is made of gold-plated brass with a round lapis-lazuli in the middle of it. The metalwork gives a refined look to the piece and it is adjustable thus easy to wear with any outfit, even on top of long sleeves.
- "Art Deco Gold Cuff Bracelet - influenced by Paris and the vertiginous and sensual Eiffel Tower. $114 | £70." — @boticca
Artdeco Cuff Gold as seen in Orion Magazine. Refined adjustable cuff with a delicate cut pattern inspired from the Eiffel Tower's structure or "feet" Delivered in a cute black and white Mademoiselle Felee's pouch. Chosen by Orion Magazine.