- Similar itemFirst edition of Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov
- Similar itemLong pewter pendant necklace. Pewter, jet Czech glass, Swarovski crystals and malachite stone.
- Donna KaranSingle-Button Stretch JacketDetailsDonna Karan renders tailored details on stretch knit for a jacket with a crisp yet comfortable fit.Double-faced knit.Shawl collar; notched lapels.Long sleeves.Single-button front.Jetted flap pockets.Seamed back shapes slim fit.Acetate/viscose/nylon/spandex.Imported of Italian material.Designer About Donna Karan:Donna Karan's 1985 debut ready-to-wear collection, Seven Easy Pieces, was revolutionary in its simplicity. After spending a decade at Anne Klein, Karan perfected her approach to easy chic looks for working women. She has translated her downtown vibe into everything from the initial ready-to-wear line to couture designs as well as intimate apparel, fragrances, home decor, hosiery and more.
- Similar itemJ Brand Jeans signature L8001 pants in smooth lamb leather. 8" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 10" leg openings. Approx. 29" inseam; zipper cuffs. Button/zip front; belt loops. Made in USA.
- Similar itemLanvin's statement-making Orion pendant necklace showcases an oversize, crystal-framed, golden oval cabochon on a goldtone flat curb link chain. Black and gold ribbon threaded through chain. Round-cut and emerald-cut crystals Brass/pewter/glass; ribbon: polyester. 30" length; pendant: 3.75" drop (approximately) Hook-and-eye clasp.
- Similar itemGrimm's Fairy Tales book by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm - the Folio Society. Beautiful illustrated edition. Illustrations by Arthur Rackham. Buy online.
- J Brand Jeans Nicola pants in lambskin leather. Regular rise. Trapunto stitching at knees. Fitted through skinny legs. Cropped at ankle; zipper cuffs. Button/zip front; belt loops. Made in USA of imported material.
- Arzu KaprolNipped Python-Lapel JacketDetailsArzu Kaprol woven stretch jacket.Tonal reticulated python snakeskin lapels.Long sleeves.Front hook closures.Hem flares from nipped waist.Seamed back; single vent.Acetate/polyamide/spandex; acetate and silk linings.Imported.Python cannot be sold or shipped to California.Designer About Arzu Kaprol:Turkish designer Arzu Kaprol defines design as fashion architecture, creating modern apparel with an eye for detail and form. After successfully opening several retail stores in her home country, Kaprol debuted at Paris Fashion Week in 2011. Her ready-to-wear collection has a focus on form-flattering and forward-thinking tailoring, and features signature motifs like precise twists and pleats on sensual evening gowns, distinctive party frocks, and versatile separates.
- Zac PosenFitted Modified-Peplum BlazerDetailsZac Posen fitted blazer with modified peplum.Approx. 23"L from shoulder to hem.Approx. 26"L sleeves.Collarless; peaked lapels.Covered button placket.Three-button cuffs.Strong shoulders.Acetate/viscose.Made in the USA of Italian material.Please Note: Zac Posen runs small. Please order one size larger than you would normally wear. Designer About Zac Posen:New York native Zac Posen enjoyed a meteoric rise to the top almost as soon as he started his career. After interning at the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute and then studying at London's Central Saint Martins, he launched his namesake line in 2001 at the age of 21. Soon celebrities and young society wore his designs to parties and red-carpet events, drawn to the line's impeccable tailoring and modern spin on '30s and '40s silhouettes.