- A metallic finish and great texture make this 440 Envelope Clutch irresistible. In embossed lizard leather. Back and interior zip pockets. Magnetic closure. 100% Cow Leather.
- What a day to stroll about the museum gardens in this deep yellow A-line dress from Closet, a British clothing brand exclusively produced in the UK. This sturdy stetch-cotton frock features a box pleated skirt and petite cutouts, perfectly melding your classic and edgy style plus, handy pockets welcome the museum map and a picked flower or two! Mid-length Sleeveless A-line Gilded Gardens Dress by Closet in Yellow embellished with Cutout, Pleats, Pockets for Daytime Party occasions.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Berkley T-Strap SandalDetailsLuggage leather upper.Open toe.Front zip.4" stacked heel; 1" platform; 3 3/4" equiv.Rubber sole.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Hard collar statement necklace with chain and coin accents. Hook and eye closure. By Vanessa Mooney. Handcrafted, often intricate, always unique, and ever imaginative; Vanessa Mooney is a brand, a lifestyle, a state of mind. Oxidized Silver Plated Metal. Rhodium. Made in the USA.
- Diane von Furstenberg440 Lizard-Print Metallic Envelope Clutch Bag, GoldDetailsDiane von Furstenberg lizard-print metallic leather clutch.Flap top with logo enamel bar.Envelope silhouette with magnetic closure.Back slip pocket with DVF logo lettering.Inside, fabric lining and zip pocket.5"H x 9"W x 1/2"D; weighs approx. 1lb."440" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Slip on your shades, because the combination of the sun and the yellow maxi you're sporting makes for one seriously bright afternoon. Let the sunshine be your spotlight, highlighting the cutouts at the neckline and sashed waist of this cotton sundress, which drapes you in breathtaking style! Long Spaghetti Straps A-line Sunshine Stunning Dress in Yellow embellished with Cutout for Casual, Beach, Resort occasions.
- A double chain of leather cord and metal holds up this lavish pendant with coin accents. Adjustable leather clasp closure. By GOLDBARR. Founded in 2012, GOLDBARR is the vision from husband and wife team, Taryn and Pedram. Taking ideas from their extensive travels, GOLDBARR takes inspiration from all over the world to deliver unique designs. Brass. Leather. Metal. Import.
- Wow the crowd daily in these brilliant Michael Kors wedges, with polished studs and specchio leather accents. Leather and specchio leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Open toe; buckled ankle strap; studs at strap sand sole; specchio leather trim. 4.5" Heel, 1.25" platform, feels like 3.25" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Brunello CucinelliDouble-Ankle-Wrap Platform Sandal, Black Multi DetailsMulti-textured calfskin leather upper. 4 1/4" covered heel; 1/2" platform; 3 3/4" equiv.Pebbled glossy strap bands open toe. Double, adjustable ankle-wrap. Covered backstay. Cushioned suede footbed. Leather outsole with rubber grip platform. Made in Italy of imported material.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.