Shop this look
- The Watson brings a twist on a traditional wing backed chair with clean geometric shapes and antique finished rattan. This chair’s dramatic design features a tufted linen back cushion, and a welted linen seat cushion. Its stately height and curved arms make the Watson chair an eye catching piece. Use as dining arm chairs or as occasional reading chairs. 46 inches high x 25 inches wide x 24.75 inches deep; Seat height: 20 inches. Material: rattan, linen. Finish: washed rattan, beige linen. Natural distressing on rattan is considered normal and not a defect. Rattan has slight wax finish hand applied.
- Similar itemDesign by Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby, 2013.By Knoll.Offering a relaxed and contemporary attitude toward interior design, the Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby Collection for Knoll is distinguished by a pinched pleat stitch that reinforces its architectural profile and plays against the curvature of cusions on each face. As part of the collection, the elegant Three Seater Sofa is constructed of an aluminum and wood frame, and successfully bridges the gap between comfort and stunning aesthetics. Cast aluminum feet — available in chrome or several painted finishes including red and black — serve as anchoring focal points, tastefully contrasting the available range of upholstery options. Customize the Barber Osgerby Sofa to be uniquely yours and enjoy the style and enduring quality for years to come. Product Features: Includes elastic webbing seat surpsion with foam-supported sit through feature at the cushion breaks Legs have adjustable nylon glides and are available in several finishes Available in a wide range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leather GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- Similar itemSerge Mouille's insect-like designs from the 1950's were created as a reaction to heavier, clunkier Italian designs of the time. Serge Mouille wanted to create a modern lighting fixtures that had delicte lines and a stunning visual presence. The Three-Arm floor lamp is one of Serge's original designs and is a large-scale floor lamp with an impressive presence. True to Serge Mouille's original production philosophy, each piece is made entirely by hand in France using the original forms, molds and techniques created by Mouille nearly 70 years ago. The unique brass joint allows the head to swivel and turn to any position and hold steady. Each piece is stamped and numbered. Only 600 pieces are produced each year at the Mouille factory and distributed around the world. 3x 75W/E26 Bulb (not included). Arms can be rotated to a variety of positions. Made from lacquered aluminum, steel and brass ball joints. Available in either black or white lacquer.
- Similar itemInventive perspective. A brilliant discovery from Barcelona-based design group Mermelada Estudio. The designers drew inspiration for this sculptural light from a vintage telescope and the revelations of Italian scientist and astronomer Galileo Galilei. Tripod base contrasts sleek iron shade that angles light up/down and swivels 360. From the designers' perspective, "the mix of these shapes and materials gives a homey appearance to this technical lamp." Arrives ready to glow with a 23W CFL bulb. Learn about Mermelada Estudio on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Astronomy floor lamp. 29"Wx29"Dx60.5"H. Designed by Mermelada Estudio. Shade: Iron with brushed nickel finish. Base: Solid white ash wood with medium brown stain. 97" Black cloth cord. On/off foot switch. Includes one dimmable 23W CFL bulb; also accommodates a 100W Type A incandescent bulb (not included) learn more. UL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 29" Depth: 29" Height: 60.5" Cord Length: Height: 97" Shade Diameter: Height: 10" Diameter: 5.5"
- Similar itemDesign by Modloft, 2015.The elegant and well-proportioned Fulton Loveseat Sofa combines luxury and comfort uncommon in contemporary seating. Fulton is built with kiln-dried solid wood frame, polished steel legs, and hand-tailored top grain natural leather. Hand-sewn French seam with overlock top stitch on the seat, arms, and back form modern clean lines. Reversible seamless cushions filled with synthetic down feather and variable-density foam that's firmer in front for support creating a plush seating experience. Two throw pillows included. Also available, the Fulton Three Seater Sofa. Made in Mexico.
- Similar item“Furniture that is too obviously designed,” said Milo Baughman, “is very interesting, but too often belongs only in museums.” While we could certainly see his Drum Table (1970s) in a museum, it would earn its place there for its simplicity and lack of unnecessary ornamentation. Distilling the idea of an occasional table to its simplest form, Baughman’s cylindrical design draws you in with its smoothness and warmth. It features seams that are painstakingly welded, ground and polished by hand until they blend in as much as possible. Once constructed, Drum is coated with bronze, oxidized and hand-relieved to give it a unique patina, eschewing the sterility of machine-made pieces. It includes leveling floor glides to compensate for uneven surfaces. Made in U.S.A.
- With curved arms and an indulgent, almost confectionary fawn linen upholstered finish, this dining chair delivers gorgeous looks and comfort in one delicious package. Pull up a chair and rest assured, this beauty is protected by a one year warranty. 35.75 inches high x 26 inches wide x 26.5 inches deep; Seat: 19.5 inches high x 18.75 inches deep. Kiln dried European Beech frame in mortise and tenon construction. Compliant with Lacey Act, which requires environmentally responsible harvesting of lumber materials. Shown in Fawn linen upholstery. Custom options available. 3.5 yards required for us to reupholster this in a fabric of your choice. Finished in Madeira warm brown finish on exposed wood, solid antique brass ferrules. Engineered for exceptional support and comfort using top quality webbing in seat and back with fiber and foam forming the shape.
- Similar itemWe updated the timeless wing chair to create Sylvia's delicate proportions and generous comfort. A versatile classic with heirloom quality, it complements dining rooms from traditional to eclectic. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. Frame crafted of kiln-dried domestic, sustainably harvested hardwood. Reinforced with double-dowels and corner blocks Sinuous steel seat and back. Generously padded on all sides; welted trim. Graceful curved arms. Solid maple saber legs with honey stain. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. Part of the Williams-Sonoma Green Collection. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is part of our Green Collection. Our Green Collection creates truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. These Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: Organic, Re-cycled, Re-claimed, Sustainable.
- Gleaming stainless steel and natural reclaimed elm come together for a winning combination. The eclectic style and traditional substance of this coffee table provide a stunning centerpiece for a family room, sitting room or den. 18 inches high x 40 inches wide x 40 inches deep diameter. Constructed from recycled elm and stainless steel. Finished in natural wood and polished stainless steel. Each piece is unique; color variations will occur; cracking and splitting is common in reclaimed wood and is not considered a defect. Table top surface is not sealed - wax or matte varnish may be used to seal table top.
- Our stacked lamp collection is sculptural and organic in in feel but is also incredibly elegant. These lamps come in table and floor versions, in faux horn, a silver hand lacquered splash finish and a gold hand lacquered hand finish. The shade is made with 100% dupioni silk in cream with golden beige trim Shade Material: Silk Bulb is not included Lamp shade made in USA One year warranty
- Similar itemDesign by Simon Legald, 2013.By Normann Copenhagen. Onkel, Danish for "uncle", is a luxurious sofa that combines the simplicity of modern forms with the soft curves of the olden days. The outer shell of the sofa has a firm expression, while the cushions are comfortable and inviting. Consisting of a frame with cushions upholstered in either durable furniture textile or soft leather, the inspiration for the detail on the cushion is from the typical aesthetic of pre-1950s era sofas. The materials used for the shell and cushions have been kept in the same color and there is a lacquered frame in a matching shade, lending simplicity to the design and making Onkel stand as a unified whole. Available in a range of textile colors, as well as a high quality pigmented leather version. For the 2-seater version, please see Onkel 2-Seater Sofa.
- Similar itemRimini Floor Lamp. Handcrafted sculptural floor lamp. Inspired by Italian 60s and 70s designs. Made of hammered brass and iron. Shades have 360-degree rotation. Satin brass finish on stems and leaves; antiqued-bronze finish on base. Two full-dimming switches on sockets; uses two 60-watt bulbs. 42"W x 18.5"D x 74"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 70 lbs.
- The classic club chair gets treated to an unexpected twist, with a rustic cowhide upholstered back. Part old boys club, part rough riding cowboy, this caster-footed chair expresses city and country styles with ease. 30.25 inches high x 28.5 inches wide x 38.25 deep. Seat: 18.5 inches high x 16-19 inches wide x 20.5 inches deep; Arm Height: 24.5 inches. Constructed from wood, leather, cow hide, Sinuous Springs, down feather and Polyfill. Dark brown leather finish, Caster feet.