- Edie ParkerJean Confetti Striped Acrylic Clutch Bag, Black/GoldDetailsThe Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid.Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front.Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure.Mirror at interior top lid.4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Handmade in USA.Designer About Edie Parker:Before launching Edie Parker in 2010, Brett Heyman founder and designer learned the ropes of high fashion while working for Gucci, Elle Magazine, Giorgio Armani, and Dolce & Gabbana. It is her adolescent obsession with vintage handbags and an affinity for the style of 1950s and 1960s socialites that inspire her creative clutches. While their creamy surfaces and metallic-flecked textures slip seamlessly into the fashion landscape, these vintage-inspired designs are hand-held sculptures more than mere bags. Notably, each piece is handmade in America from custom-poured acrylic, which accounts for variation in color, texture, and density.
- Two fiery rings of diamonds surround Tahitian cultured pearls to create diamond and pearl earring studs she'll be proud to call her own. 9mm mysterious medium to dark gray Tahitian pearls take center stage surrounded by 46 spectacular diamonds per stud; a total of .64ct. of diamond accents creating nests of dazzle.Set in 14K white gold, these leverback pearl and diamond earrings are a stunning accessory worn alone, or as part of a spectacular pearl set with a matching pendant and ring sold separately.
- Endless possibilities for beautiful, subtle shading. Our Daytime kit has five of everyone's favorite neutral shades. You really can't go wrong with this kit- even the brush makes life easier. Colors: Oyster. Almond. Cappuccino. Dark Suede. Charcoal. Total net wt. 9 G / 0.32 oz Net Wt 1.8 g / 0.06 oz each. Product not tested on animals Made in USA.
- Covered heel measures approximately 120mm/ 5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Black elaphe, claret sateen, gold mirrored-leather. Matte black, claret, gold and black paillette trim at front, open round toe. Buckle-fastening ankle strap. Elaphe: China. Fits small to size, take a half size larger than normal. Italian sizing.
- Similar itemShimmering crystals give these suede Sergio Rossi sandals a hit of cool glamour. Slim straps form elegant, geometric shapes in front. Buckled double ankle straps. Mirrored leather covers the stiletto heel. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. Measurements Heel: 4.5in / 115mm. Available sizes: 36,36.5,38,39
- Similar itemEarrings in 18k white gold with Tahitian pearls. Pearls, 9-10 mm.
- Similar itemjane iredale Eye Gloss in Champagne Silk is a lovely creamy eye shade that adds sparkle and class to your look. Use it on its own as a highlighter or on top of eye shadow for guaranteed fierce eye make-up. A luscious nude hue, jane iredale Eye Gloss in Champagne Silk ensures absolute crease-resistance for an immaculate look that lasts for the entire day. There's a reason these are called "silks"! That's the way they go on, and that's the way they look on the lid. Smooth and luxurious, they won't smear and will ensure you look absolutely gorgeous. Directions of use: Apply your darkest colour in a sideways V. Highlight above the iris in a medium shade. Highlight the brow bone in your lightest shade. Blend well with a clean brush. Brand: jane iredale.
- Edie Parker. Jean Confetti Striped Acrylic Clutch Bag, Black/Gold. The Edie Parker Jean box clutch, inspired by mid-century showgirl style, channels the period's vintage glamor and vivacious spirit in a golden, geometric design. The hand-poured, confetti-flecked acrylic body opens to reveal a vanity mirror on the inner lid. Hand-poured acrylic with gold confetti stripes on front. Hinged opening; hinged kiss-lock closure. Mirror at interior top lid. 4"H x 6 3/4"W x 2"D. Weighs approx. 1lb. Handmade in USA.
- Similar itemAccessorize with stunning elegance! This exotic minuadiere clutch details mixed panels of gold snakeskin, mother of pearl, kabibe shell and brass, creating intriguing texture with opulent luster. Magnetic closure is topped with a mother of pearl accent and opens to a black satin lining. Optional chain strap sits in clutch when unused, providing effortless wear options. Founded in 2011 and based in New York, Emm Kuo is a designer accessories brand founded by Emmaline Kuo Ranzman. Appreciation for quality materials and a strong integrity to design and workmanship are the main principles behind the Emm Kuo accessories line. Architectural influences, strong textural contrasts and clean shapes render the collection modern yet classic. The Emm Kuo brand aims to create accessories that are a harmonious mix of style, sophistication and versatility. Each piece is treated like a work of art; intertwining only the most luxurious European leathers, exotic skins and customized hardware in an intricate, but understated way.