- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemAn elegant bow perfects a princess-worthy pump wrapped in radiant satin. Brand: Menbur. Style Name: Menbur Bow Peep Toe Pump. Style Number: 902857. 3 3/4" heel (size 39); Silk and leather upper/leather lining/synthetic sole; By Menbur; imported; Women's Shoes;
- In addition to driving savvy shoe lovers crazy, Jimmy Choo delivers unique, fashion forward handbags that deserve equal adoration. Smooth suede exterior with acrylic front flap snap closure and polished silvertone hardware. Logo engraved nameplate at front. Removable 44½'' chain with 21'' drop. Contrast suede interior with one organizational pocket. Measures approximately 7'' at widest x 5'' tall at center x 3'' deep; Weighs 1 lb. Certificate of authenticity included. Suede / Acrylic; Italy;
- Similar itemWith time, patience, and a little help from Mother Nature, a pearl grows into an object of beauty and simplicity. Pearls represent the best in us...something beautiful that comes from within. Wear your necklace as a reminder that you are beautiful, inside and out. Pearls are truly a hallmark of success. This necklace will remind you that you are confident and capable of accomplishing anything in life. Sterling silver or gold-dipped sterling silver with 4mm freshwater button pearl. Spring ring clasp. Each Dogeared Jewels necklace and bracelet is packaged in a sweet and sturdy gift box. Handcrafted in California. Measurements: Chain Circumference: 16 in Pendant Height: 1 4 in Pendant Width: 1 4 in Weight: 0.04 oz
- Similar itemClassically chic and coveted Pigalle pumps in a pop-bright shade of sumptuous suede. Self-covered heel, 4" (100mm). Suede upper. Leather lining and sole. Padded insole. Made in Italy. - Pigalle Suede Pumps
- Similar itemLeather. Black lacquered bamboo details. Embossed Gucci detail. Double tassel detail. Hidden magnetic closure. Leather lining. Inside open pocket. 5.75"H X 10.5"W x 1.25"D. Made in Italy. - Broadway Leather Evening Clutch
- We are offering this 14kt Yellow Gold FROG PIN BROOCH WITH A BIG MABE PEARL AND RED STONE EYES.Weight: 6.6 dwtMetal: 14kt Yellow GoldMeasures: Approximately 1.4 inch long x 2 inch wide approx
- Similar itemWith time, patience, and a little help from Mother Nature, a pearl grows into an object of beauty and simplicity. Pearls represent the best in us...something beautiful that comes from within. Wear your necklace as a reminder that you are incredibly loved. This lovely pearl necklace makes a great gift to a cherished friend. Sterling silver or gold-dipped sterling silver with 4mm freshwater button pearl. Spring ring clasp. Each Dogeared Jewels necklace and bracelet is packaged in a sweet and sturdy gift box. Handcrafted in California. Measurements: Chain Circumference: 17 1 2 in Pendant Height: 3 8 in Pendant Width: 3 8 in Weight: 0.06 oz
- Similar itemComplete your formal attire in the Zali. Badgley Mischka delivers this beautiful pump created by a white satin and draped tulle bow at the vamp. A 4 1/2 inch heel and 3/4 inch platform add the perfect amount of height for your special occasion. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. white.