- ATM black and grey stripe burnout cotton-blend jersey T-shirt. Crewneck, short sleeves, shirttail hem. Slips on. Available in Black/Grey. Cotton/polyester. Hand wash. Made in Peru.
- 100mm High heel. Zip back closure. Front lace with light gold metal eyelets. Leather edging. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack wool classic blazer from Saint Laurent featuring a notched collar, a front button fastening, a chest pocket, shoulder pads, long sleeves, button cuffs, front flap pockets and back slit at hem.
- Similar itemRelaxed, boxy short sleeve tee featuring a round neckline. Crafted from lightweight cotton jersey. 100% Cotton. Machine wash cold. Imported.
- 120mm Wooden high heel. 50mm Internal Platform. Lace up front closure. Reinforced metal eyelets. Leather innersole and lining.
- Similar itemBrown cotton and silk blend classic blazer from Dolce & Gabbana featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, a chest pocket, front flap pockets, long sleeves and button cuffs.
- Similar itemBlack wool classic blazer from Stella McCartney featuring a notched collar, a front button fastening, a chest pocket, shoulder pads, long sleeves, button cuffs, front flap pockets and a rear central vent.
- Similar itemMaison Scotch palm tree graphic jersey tee. Approx. 25"L from top of shirt to hem. Scoop neckline. Approx. 6" short sleeves. Fitted silhouette. Raw edge hem. Pullover style. Cotton/linen. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiOpen-Toe Woven Leather Ankle Boot, Army GreenDetailsFiercely intertwined leather and a stacked stiletto heel give this Giuseppe Zanotti bootie the effect of safari chic. Woven leather upper.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather footbed and sole.5" stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.