Shop this look
- Industrial and rustic elements come together in this unique chandelier to form a feminine, organic fixture that would be perfect in a lodge or loft. Frosted glass, resembling ice is gently 'folded' over six light bulbs, which hang from a delicate stems of iron. 26.5 inches high x 24 inches wide. Constructed from iron and glass. Golden graphite finish on iron. 10 foot wire; 8 foot chain. (6) x 60 watt Type B candelabra bulbs not included.
- Similar itemWhen you look at our Amish Lacombe Dining Chair, you'll find a high quality chair as regal as it is sturdy. See its wide, angling back splat on a stationary or swivel bar stool. Wood, finish, and upholstery - it's all up to you! Amish Dining Room Furniture > Amish Dining Room Chairs. Amish Lacombe Dining Chair LaGrange Amish Chair Collection This Amish Lacombe Dining Chair is any standard dining chair. Expertly formed chair stiles frame that has contours in all the right places. Sit on a solid wood, Amish crafted chair for dining experiences to remember. Lacombe design features a wide back splat, flared back legs, and a rounded headpiece. Take advantage of rustic cherry's beauty by ordering a set that resembles the chair shown above, enhanced with Michael's Cherry stain. Also available as a desk chair, stationary bar stool, and swivel bar stool Order with or without arms 9 wood species + rustic varieties available Optional upholstery American made Side Chair Dimensions: Depth: 17" Width: 20" Height: 41" Arm Chair Dimensions: Depth: 17" Width: 25" Height: 41" Wood: Oak Brown Maple Wormy Maple Quarter Sawn White Oak Cherry Hard Maple Elm Hickory Walnut Rustic Oak with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Oak with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Brown Maple with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Brown Maple with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Wormy Maple with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Wormy Maple with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Hard Maple with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Hard Maple with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Elm with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Elm with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Walnut with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Walnut with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Cherry with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Cherry with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Rustic Hickory with Open Knots Not Filled Rustic Hickory with Knots Filled with Black Epoxy Standard Features: Amish Handcrafted Solid Hardwood Construction Side Chair Wood Seat Optional Features: Arm Chair Upholstered Seat in Leather or Fabric Shown in Rustic Cherry Wood with Michael's Cherry Stain
- Welcome everyone in the extended family to gather around this gorgeous grey, antiqued wood dining table. Expanding an additional 20 inches, this pedestal table has plenty of room for everyone and style to spare. Unique cracks and distressing make each tabletop a one of a kind artwork. 30.75 inches high x 58.25 - 78.75 inches wide x 47 inches deep. Apron to floor: 27 inches. Constructed from wood. Finished in antique grey wash hand rubbed finish. Expands 20 inches with leaf.
- Similar itemEntertain your guests in style with this functional and elegant 74-inch wood home bar. The beautiful sierra finish and classic styling on this vintage wood home bar offers an air of sophistication that complements virtually any decor. The bar features integrated hanging racks for storing stemware and a wine rack that provides ample storage space for wine bottles. Two drawers and open shelving provide space for storing glassware, bottle openers and other miscellaneous items. Material: Wood Color and finish is Sierra Brushed steel footrest and hardware Wine storage rack Hanging stem ware rack Locking cabinets for added security Two drawers for additional storage Drink mixing and cutting ledge Removable ice storage and bottle wells Open shelving for ample storage Dimensions: 44 inches high x 74 inches wide x 29 inches deep Materials are custom select hardwood, maple and burl veneers This item ships in 2 boxes Color: Brown.
- Clean and light, with a stylish silhouette, this upholstered dining stool chair has a surrounding low back and arms for hours of comfort. The slender wood framework supports a natural linen, cushioned seat that is both luxurious and laid back, blending with casual, country and modern décor. 33.5 inches high x 24 inches wide x 24 inches deep. Seat: 19 inches high x 18 inches deep; Back height: 15.25 inches; Between legs: 20.75 inches wide. Constructed from oak wood. Finished in limed grey oak. Upholstered in a Natural linen; Antique silver nail head detail.
- Similar itemThe Ouray Double Trestle Plank Table is handcrafted by an Old Order Amish woodworker. If you are looking for a unique dining room table or kitchen table then this plank table with breadboard ends is the perfect choice. The wrought iron accent at the base gives it an antique feel with the large sturdy legs. Please call one of our Amish furniture specialists to receive wood finish samples. The table is shown in brown maple wood with a FC 3173 Glazed finish but other woods available are oak, quarter sawn white oak, rustic cherry, cherry, elm and walnut. This rustic table look great with our matching Ouray benches and Ouray Dining Chairs. Amish Dining Room Furniture > Amish Dining Room Tables > Trestle Tables. Indiana Ouray Double Trestle Plank Table with breadboard ends Bontrager Dining Collection The Ouray Double Trestle Plank Table is handcrafted by an Old Order Amish woodworker. If you are looking for a unique dining room table or kitchen table then this plank table with breadboard ends and random saw marks is the perfect choice. The wrought iron accent at the base gives it an antique feel with the large sturdy legs. If your prefer not to have a planked top then this is possible. Hardwood and Finish on Table Please call one of our Amish furniture specialists to receive wood finish samples. The table is shown in brown maple wood with our FC 3173 glazed finish but other woods available are red oak, brown maple, wormy maple, quarter sawn white oak, rustic cherry, cherry, elm and walnut. Custom stain matching is also available if you are matching this to existing dining room furniture or antiques. Our matte varnish is a popular choice for our DutchCrafters trestle tables. Sizes Available on Table This table comes standard in a 42" wide by 72" long but you can also choose our large 48" by 72" long. Custom sizes are available by calling us for a custom furniture quote. The height on this table is 30" and the table top thickness is a nice 1 3/8". You can order this table with a solid planked top or as an extension table with the option of ordering up to three 16" leaves. With all three extensions, this will increase the size of the table by 4'. One of the leaves can self-store without skirting on. Complementary Furniture Pieces This rustic table looks great with two of our matching Indiana Ouray Benches on each side to complete the dining room set. We also have our stunning Amish Hardwood Indiana Ouray Dining Chairs. This Amish furniture will bring a wow from your guests as they check out your new dining room furniture. Check out the Indiana Ouray Double Pedestal Table with a live edge if you would like a more rustic, contemporary look. History of the Trestle Table Trestle tables are traditionally a plank board style top with two or three trestle bases to support the plank top. In the medieval times, trestle tables were built so that they could easily be transported and stored when not in use. Today we would call this a folding table or collapsible table. The trestle table was the most popular table until the gateleg table made its debut in the 16th century. Trestle tables and pedestal tables remain popular today for their beauty and also the fact that guests don't need to work their seating around table legs. Trestle tables traditional have a stretcher connecting the trestles at the ends. This stretcher is often hardwood but can be other materials such the wrought iron stretcher in the Indiana Ouray Trestle table. The stretchers then go through the trestles creating a keyed tenon for added strength and durability. Mortise and tenon construction is popular in our Amish furniture construction and is a technique that has been around since the beginning of furniture construction thousands of years ago. Dimensions: Length: 72" Width: 42" Height: 30" Top Thickness: 1 3/8" Other Sizes Available: 48" x 72" Wood: Red Oak (Standard) Cherry Rustic Cherry Brown Maple Quarter-Sawn White Oak Hard Maple Elm Walnut Rustic Quarter Sawn White Oak
- Similar itemColette Wine Cabinet Details Wine cabinet inspired by the Baroque style seen throughout the Mediterranean. Handcrafted of radiata hardwood with white oak, walnut, and pine veneers. Multistep, hand-distressed finish. Intricate carved detailing. Two wrought iron doors with cast-metal accents. Two drawers, two pull-out trays with laminate surface, and two adjustable/reversible wine storage shelves. Task lighting. 58"W x 24"D x 97"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 446.6 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Color: PORT. Material: RADIATA SOLIDS, CAST METAL ACCENTS.
- This piece of black and gold leaf modern lighting comes along and creates an entirely new shape and line, reimagining a six bulb chandelier by topping it with a low profile, fold leafed black metal shade. Stylish yet unorthodox, this would work wonders in a traditional, eclectic, or even Asian contemporary inspired space. 17 inches high x 36 inches wide x 36 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron. French black and contemporary gold leaf finish. Six 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included. Includes 6 feet of chain.
- This intricately crafted black iron French style chandelier looks like it stepped right out of the Seventh Arrondissment, with its curved arms, leaf details, and subtle fleur de lis embedded into the framing. If you're looking for a black metal Paris apartment chandelier, look no further! 37 inches high x 42 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Constructed from wrought iron. Antique gold leaf finish. (6) x 60 watt candelabra bulbs not included. Includes 6 feet of chain.
- Similar itemChinoiserie chic. This side chair pair is all you need to give your dining room an instant design boost. Made from solid walnut wood, they feature gently splayed legs, a saddle seat upholstered in cream-colored silk, and classic nailhead trim. The seat back design draws inspiration from Chinese garden fretwork and captivates with gorgeous geometric-chic shapes. Set of two chairs Solid walnut, silk, nailhead trim 21" W x 21" D x 36" H Seat: 19" H
- Similar itemCopeland�s Catalina furniture series features clean lines, organic influences, and geometric forms. The Catalina furnishings are suggestive of America�s midcentury modern designers, and will complement modern and traditional interiors alike. The Catalina Extension Table is an elegant rectangular table that maintains the simplicity of midcentury modern design with its simple tabletop and four-legged structure. The table features an easy-stow retract and expand leaf within the table, making it easy to extend the table and close it to its smaller stature. In it�s smallest form at 72'' in length, the extension table comfortably seats six guests. It can expand up to 96'' long, accommodating up to ten guests in standard dining seats. Adaptable and classic, the Catalina Four Leg Extension Table is a furnishing that will endure.
- Similar itemMacKenzie-Childs. Foxtrot Bar Cabinet. Bar cabinet made of gmelina wood with ceramic and brass components. Polyester tassels. Inside features include three small drawers for storing utensils, one rack on each door for glassware (each holds 12 lowball/rocks glasses or small wine/water goblets), and an antiqued mirror inset in the back. 32"W x 18"D x 60.25"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 50 lbs.
- Romantic and rustic combine to form this strong, lodge-inspired chandelier. Distressed wood and wrought iron finished in black are a deep, rich centerpiece, shining six lights on your stylish space. 39 inches high x 30 inches wide x 42 inches deep. Constructed from wood and wrought iron. Finished in blacksmith black and wood. (6) x 60 watt edison bulbs not included.