- Similar itemPresenting the Nine-0 Collection by Ettore Sottsass. The designer, who helped found the Memphis Group and created the iconic Olivetti Valentine typewriter, finished his seating collection for Emeco shortly before his death on December 31, 2007. The name “Nine-0” refers to the age Sottsass was when he designed the collection, which is handcrafted in Pennsylvania using the same 77-step process that Emeco first developed for its 1006 Navy® Chair. Sottsass was one of the first designers to use the 1006 Navy in residential applications, and the Nine-0 is his reinterpretation of that classic chair. The Nine-0, like all Emeco seating, it is crafted of 80% recycled aluminum and has an estimated lifespan of 150 years. Stacks up to six high. Nine-0 chairs and stools contribute to LEED™ credit #4.2 Recycled Content (and credit #5.1 if shipped within 500 miles of Hanover, Pennsylvania). Made in U.S.A.
- Similar itemA picturesque lamp full of beauty, elegance and grace, the Avignon mercury glass base has a simple rounded form and is topped with a sateen ivory drum shade. Includes: One (1) mercury glass table lamp Materials: 60-percent glass, 25-percent polyester, 15-percent iron Item weight: 7.63 pounds Dimensions: 30 inches high x 18.5 inches wide x 18.5 inches deep Number of Light: 1 Light Bulb Wattage: 150 W Lighting Type: Table Lamp Material: Glass, Polyester, Iron Lighting Style: Contemporary Finish: Metal Finish Color: Gold Color: Gold.
- Similar itemDesign by Scott Wilson, 2010.By Coalesse. The SW_1 Swivel Side Chair with Casters is both versatile and accommodating. With adjustable seat height, it works well at a desk or at a table. SW_1 offers a generous seat and a comfortable, breathable mesh construction. The swivel base promotes conversational flow and the automatic return-to-center swivel mechanism maintains the intended look of the room. Upholstered in fabric or leather, with a choice of mesh colors, the SW_1 Swivel Side Chair with Casters offers a wide range of expressive possibilities. Sustainability is a key attribute of the SW_1 collection. The cushioned elements can be snapped off and interchanged when worn or in need of a refresh. The 3D knit mesh is made for each chair so there's no waste in manufacturing. The polished cast aluminum five-star base is made of recycled metal that is itself fully recyclable. The SW_1 collection was awarded Best of NeoCon Gold, 2011. BIFMA level? 1 certified.
- Add a modern touch to any room with this off-white metal coffee table. The tempered and distressed look with complement any space. Style: Modern Table Finish: Metal Finish, Distressed Finish, Off-White Finish Color: Off-White Materials: Metal- Aluminum Shape: Round Dimensions: 40.5 inches x 40.5 inches x 18 inches Please note: This order will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Shape: Round Type: Cocktail Tables, Accent Tables, Coffee Tables Material: Wood Style: Casual, Contemporary, Modern, Southwestern, Rustic, Transitional, Vintage Assembly: Assembled Exact Color: Off-White Finish: Metal Finish, Off-White Finish Color: Off-White Color: Off-White.
- Similar itemThe Arteriors Nina lamp exudes the appeal of bold coloring. This citron yellow lighting accent's sloping base features warm crackle glaze on a unique trefoil silhouette. Microfiber drum shade in white. Accepts one 75-watt type A bulb (not included) Black on/off rotary switch at socket. Closed felted bottom. Nickel-plated hardware. Clear silver cord. UL/cUL approved. Wipe down with soft, dry cloth to clean. 15" Dia x 27"H. Shade: 15" Dia x 10"H. Cord: 8'L.
- Similar itemSave $35 per chair when you order in a 4-pack. Phillipe Starck stood the concept of modern on its head with the creation of the Louis Ghost Chair by Kartell. By reinventing the classic Louis XV armchair in translucent polycarbonate, Phillipe Starck gave us a recognizable form in an ultra-modern material. The Louis Ghost Chair is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. The generous seat and back are surprisingly comfortable, as are the curving armrests. The ghost chair adds the perfect whimsical touch to your dining room, living room or outdoor deck. You might take one look at the Ghost Chair and think...beautiful, but too delicate! Think again. The polycarbonate is strong, impact resistant and holds up to extreme weather of all kinds. The Ghost Chair is UV stable in full sunlight and can handle even severe temperatures from -50 degrees to +135 degrees. It's appropriate for both residential and commercial use. The chairs stack up to six high. 21.5" W, 22" d, 37" h. Seat height: 19" h. Arm height: 26.5" h. Design Philippe Starck, 2002. Injection-molded transparent or batch-dyed polycarbonate. Made in Italy by Kartell.
- Similar itemDesign by Scott Wilson, 2010.By Coalesse. The SW_1 Swivel Side Chair is a both strong and accommodating. Designed for standard height tables, it works well with a desk, as a side chair, or at a table. The mesh back adds breathability for an extra measure of comfort. The swivel base promotes conversational flow and the automatic return-to-center swivel mechanism maintains the intended look of the room. Upholstered in fabric or leather, with a choice of mesh colors, the SW_1 Swivel Side Chair offers a wide range of expressive possibilities. Sustainability is a key attribute of the SW_1 collection. The cushioned elements can be snapped off and interchanged when worn or in need of a refresh. The 3D knit mesh is made for each chair so there's no waste in manufacturing. The polished cast aluminum legs and posts are made of recycled metal that is itself fully recyclable. The SW_1 Swivel Side Chair features a four-star base with easy gliding feet made of aluminum with non-marring plastic inserts. The SW_1 collection was awarded Best of NeoCon Gold, 2011. BIFMA level? 1 certified.
- Similar itemDimensions: H: 16" x 36" Dia. This iron table consists of hand formed scallops welded into this circular cocktail table. Finished in champagne leaf (a little warmer than silver leaf) with a speckled antiqued mirror top, this is the perfect transitional design. Finish may vary.
- Similar itemThe petite wings echo vintage chairs, but Ashbury's sleek profile and lush comfort are utterly up to date. With its refined tailoring and slim, tapered legs, the versatile design complements any style of dining table and works equally well in the living room or bedroom. 25 .75"W x 27 .50"D x 42"H. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. Frame crafted of kiln-dried domestic, sustainably harvested hardwood. Thick, premium padding on back and deep seat. Solid beech legs stained ebony.. Welted along the apron and back. Available made to order in all of our custom upholstery fabrics; to place a custom order, please call 888-922-4108 for assistance from one of our furniture specialists. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. This item is part of our Green Collection featuring truly great design with an eco-friendly point of view. Green products are distinguished by any one of the following characteristics: organic, recycled, reclaimed, sustainable.