hey it's sam :)
I love watching youtube videos. Beauty tutorials, funny videos, music. The list goes on. Here are some of my favorite youtubers!
• TheFineBros~ Creator of Kids React and Teens React, the videos show the reaction of kids and teens to popular videos in the world wide web.
• Nigahiga ~ Created by Ryan Higa, this channel provides a variety of funny videos and rants that you don't want to miss.
• JennaMarbles ~ Created by Jenna Mourey, her videos conisist of parody 'advice' on such topics as How to Make Games More Fun and How Diets Work.
• barelypolitical ~ a parody channel, with one segment called 'The Key of Awesome'. These videos are about parodies of artists such as Maroon 5, Justin Bieber, and yes, even One Direction. I'm a Directioner, yet I still find it quite funny.
• juicystar07 ~ Founded by Blair Fowler, her videos consist of makeup, hair, fashion, and skin tutorials. She's even nominated for a TCA :)
• maybabytumbler ~ This account was made by Megan DeAngelis. Her videos consist of hair, cheer, fashion, and hauls. She also has videos on staying fit and eating healthy.
• prettycommittee14 ~ the best friend of maybabytumbler, Hunter Chmilnirzky gives you some good ideas on hair and makeup, and reviews on products. She also makes travel videos with Megan. Be aware of her randomness though, she talks A LOT. (:
• MissJenFabulous ~ I found Jenny Fox when I was looking up cool nail art, and I am thankful. She's amazing at nail art, just watch her videos. She also does makeup tutorials, tons of hauls, and her favorite things of the month.
• fiercelytasha ~ And I actually found Tasha's channel looking up waterfall braids. She is quite funny and I love her hair tutorials. I bought the products in her straight hair routine video, and my hair is so soft now when I straighten it.
• hairodynamic ~ She was one of the first tutorial person I found on Youtube. Monica's videos consist of hair, makeup, fashion, hauls, and contests.
Cimorelli ~ They're videos are soo good! They're sisters based in Los Angeles, CA. They are 6 sisters who are very talented singers. The members consist of Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani. They are in the same TCA category as juicystar07.
Any Singers VEVO ~ You can watch the star's music videos, behind the scenes clips, and interviews.
AustinMahone ~ If you haven't heard of him already, listen to the song 'Say Something'. 'Nuff said.
MeganandLiz ~ Megan and Liz Mace are twin sisters from Michigan. (Is it sad I had no idea they were twins until I actually visited their channel?) Some of the songs they have covered are Want U Back, What Makes You Beautiful, and Lights.
onedirectiion ~ If you are just learning some of the song lyrics to any One Direction songs, this channel is amazing. They even have the pictures of what boy is singing which part.
These are only some of my favorites, I have a lot more but it would take me way too long. Comment some of your favorites below! (: