- Cole HaanSophie Metallic-Heel Calf Hair BootieDetailsDyed calf hair (China) bootie with leather panel.Round toe rests on contoured platform.Metallic-covered 4" heel.Side zip."Sophie" is imported.Designer About Cole Haan:In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.
- Similar itemKiwi and black wool patterned jacket from Carven featuring notched lapels, a button fastening, front flap pockets and long sleeves. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemRachael Ruddick's Black Stingray Le Chou Clutch is a sleek, comfortable to wear clutch; Easily fits a phone, lipstick and eyeliner very comfortably; Polished gold hardware; Black stingray with white ocular shape; Hand held and sits upright; Rectangular push lock top closure; Supple natural suede inside; Duster bag included.
- Similar itemTory Burch's fresh lace top in of-the-moment navy features sheer sleeves and a solid knit back for a preppy-pretty take on boho crochet. Linen; contrast: lyocell/cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Boat neck, three quarter sheer crochet lace sleeves. Crochet lace front overlay, solid knit front and back.
- Soft, pebbled leather with golden hardware. Adjustable crossbody strap; 20" drop. Foil stamped logo with spade medallion. Double zip-top compartments; snap closure. Inside, striped fabric lining. 7 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D; bag weight: 1lb. Imported.
- Similar itemBronze-tone iridescent leather boots from Markus Lupfer featuring a round toe, a side zip fastening, an ankle length and a chunky high heel. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemPresent your favorite pattern while you speak to methods of artistic expression by wearing this black and white blazer - an exclusive style to ModCloth - to a gathering of creative minds! Even your ensemble is totally innovative, involving a blue A-line under the paisley print of this lined jacket and a handmade bracelet displayed by its 3, 4-length sleeves. Place crafty business cards in the pockets of this single-buttoned piece to celebrate and collaborate after the forum ends! Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Crafting Conference Blazer in Multi embellished with Pockets for Work occasions.
- Similar itemA breezy, blousy confection, this FRENCH CONNECTION top boasts layered whisper-weight chiffon finished with classic shirting details. Viscose. Dry clean. Imported. V neck with collar, long sleeves, concealed button placket. Button cuff, sheer bib and hem.
- Similar itemMarc JacobsMetropolitan Flap-Top Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsClassic lines will never go out of style, and neither will the Marc Jacobs Metropolitan satchel. Black-on-black lambskin and nubuck leather structure the ladylike silhouette, and the organized interior and modern hardware keep it distinctively of-the-times.Lambskin with tonal suede trim.Golden hardware; tonal topstitching.Tote handle with rings, 6" drop.Removable shoulder strap, 20" drop.Fold-over flap with push-lock closure.Front compartment under flap top.Two interior compartments; nylon lining.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.Hanging key attaches inside.Metal bar feet protect bag bottom.10"H x 13"W x 6"D; weighs 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Marc Jacobs:The youngest designer to win the CFDA Perry Ellis Award for New Fashion Talent, Marc Jacobs has been at the top of the fashion stratosphere almost from the time the first look came down the runway in 1986. He's been credited with stylizing the so-called grunge aesthetic and has also turned out flawlessly ladylike suits and dresses. His design range is as impressive as his ability to influence trends.