- Similar itemWalk on the wild side with Equipment's Earl Cheetah Blouse; Nude and black cheetah print silk; Fold over collar; Button front; Long sleeves with double button cuffs; Easy fit with shirttail hem. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Giuseppe ZanottiStudded Suede Lace-Up BootieDetailsStuds are here to stay, and this Giuseppe Zanotti bootie displays them front and center. The full-laced front and 5" tapered heel add lofty verticality that heightens the impact of skinny pants or bare legs.Suede with golden pyramid studs.5" tapered covered heel.Open toe.Lace-up front with stud eyelets.Interior side zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemBlack cashmere oversized coat from Herno featuring a high standing collar, a button over front zip fastening, long sleeves, side seam pockets, a long length and a full lining.
- Similar itemAll-Around Peplum Blouse From Alexander McQueen. Nine Button Front Closure With One Expose Top Button And One Button French Cuff Closures. Horizontal Center Seam On Peplum Hemline With Foldover Pleat Detail At Shoulders And Cuffs. 100% Silk, Dry Clean. Made In Italy. Available In Powder.
- Similar itemYou'll love the sexy yet rugged look to this fierce ankle boot by ZiGi. The Z Jo doesn't fail to impress with it's black leather upper, lace up vamp and stud covered silhouette. An enticing 2 inch platform flows with an unstoppable 6 1/4 inch stiletto heel for utter confidence. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Stella McCartneyHoundstooth-Print Faux-Fur Coat, Black/WhiteDetailsHoundstooth-print faux-fur (acrylic) coat by Stella McCartney.Oversized spread collar; two way zip front.Long sleeves.Relaxed straight silhouette.Hits past hips.Acrylic.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemMake a statement in the sexy Skate by ZiGi Girl. This striking style features a black leather upper with lace up vamp, buckle and side chain detail. A 6 1/2 inch stiletto heel and 2 inch hidden platform pair together to deliver a confident boost of height. Leather Upper/Man Made Sole. black.
- Similar itemEquipment does leopard print in a chic, modern way with their ever-classic Adalyn Blouse; Leopard print silk; Button front with fold over collar and notched; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Shirttail hem; Back yoke; Relaxed fit. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Rick OwensStag Shearling Fur Leather CoatDetailsWool and leather coat by Rick Owens with dyed shearling (Italy) lamb.Shawl collar with wide lapels; corozo button front.Long sleeves.Slash pockets at hips.Slight A-line silhouette.Wool; calfskin leather hem.Lined; cotton-lined pockets; rayon-lined yoke and sleeves.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.