Shop this look
- An admirer of Alexander Calder, in 1951 Schottlander created the Mantis series. Movement is intrinsic to all of Schottlander’s work: an artist, an engineer and in no small measure a handyman, he devised a clever system of counterweights combined with a series of strong, and flexible metal bars. The shade also is unique of its kind. Like an acrobat suspended in mid-air, it is made from aluminium using spinning and chasing techniques, but to which he has brought his sculptor’s eye to create a helical movement in which the symmetrical and the asymmetrical are in opposition. His lights, with their eternal play between balance and imbalance, reveal some of the secrets of what we mean by ‘solid’ and ‘empty’. And like his idol’s mobiles they appear to defy the laws of gravity. 360 degree rotation and 5 positions. Available in satin black or satin black with a grey / green arm and base. Round base also available. The Mantis collection also includes table, wall and ceiling lights. Materials: Steel and aluminium shade. Dimensions: Base width: 56cm. Height: 170cm. Cable length: 2m with inline switch. Light source: 1 E14 - ESL 11W.
- Similar itemA superbly-crafted desk for home or office from Bungalow 5's Brooke Collection. Designed by New York City architects and created by in-house cabinet-makers and finishers, the Brooke Desk is built to look good and feel good. Three roomy drawers with decorative ring pulls give you all the storage space you'll ever need in a home or office desk, and the birch wood structure with a solid oak base promises durability and top-notch quality. Depend on Bungalow 5's Brooke Desk to work alongside you for years and years to come, evolving and maturing with age as wood furniture of this quality usually do. Consider building a full suit of office or home office furniture with other elegant pieces -- such as the 3-Drawer Side Table -- from the Brooke collection we carry on this website. Also available in a silver-grey and a mahogany finish. 48"W x 24"D x 30.5"H Birch and oak with lacquer drawer fronts The Brooke Desk For Home Or Office from Bungalow 5 is available in multiple finishes
- Similar itemMod style takes center stage with the Redford House Manhattan armchair. An airy metallic base suspends the furnishing's plush cushions and hardwood seat for a captivating interior statement. 28"W x 28"D x 32"H. Shown in blackened iron. Hardwood seat made from Pacific Northwest Alder wood. Pebble leather upholstery. Available in several non-toxic finish and fabric options. Hand-finished. Natural imperfections in the finish offer unique texture. Color and texture may vary from piece to piece. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for COM fabric details.
- Creativity will flow freely whether you stand or sit at this versatile, Industrial Loft desk. Crafted from oak and metal, this handsome desk is the ideal height for standing while working. Three drawers provide storage space for supplies and hanging folders. When you're ready for a seat, pull up the perfectly proportioned stool and press on. 40 inches high x 48 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from oak wood. Finished in sun-bleached oak. (2) drawers, (1) hanging file drawer. Matching stool included.
- This attractive 71" floor lamp is great for your favorite reading chair. Curl up next to a warm fire and allow the light to cast the perfect shades over your novel. Also choose your shade for total customization of your lamp. Please email us with your choice between printed Paris linen, charcoal, natural linen or white. 71 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Color: aged grey. Material: iron, linen. (1) x 150 watt Type A bulb not included; On/Off spin switch. Tea stained fabric covered cord; 6-7 feet of cord.
- By Jesper Office.Create the ideal office hub with the 9000 Collection Desk with Return & Mobile Pedestal. Open, geometric legs support a desktop made with real wood edges and real wood veneer, while the floating modesty panel offers privacy. The Mobile Pedestal offers one utility drawer and one file drawer capable of accommodating legal or letter sized filing, while the castors provide easy movement. Integrated levelers, wire management and a large L-shaped work surface make the 900 Collection Desk with Return & Mobile Pedestal an efficient workspace for home or business offices. Product Features: Commercial grade Aluminum frame base Modesty panel Wire management Integrated levelers Solid wood edges and real wood veneer for Desk, Return and Mobile Pedestal Mobile Pedestal: central locking system, anti-tilt design, and full extension glides Mobile Pedestal: one utility drawer and one file drawer Limited 10 year warranty
- Similar itemThe modern flair of armchair 400 was created by Finnish designer Alvar Aalto in 1936 and has become one of his most iconic designs which has earned a place in the Museum of Modern Art as part of its permanent collection. The chair makes a statement to the careful thought of the designer with its bent arms, solid wood frame with metal springs and upholstered foam cushion. This gives the armchair a substantial feel and the low-slung sled base has earned it the nickname of the “tank”. The Tank Armchair has a clear lacquered birch frame with a white fabric seat. The chair is also available using the customer's own material.
- Similar itemAsymmetrical black pleated poly/cotton shade with white lining has a rolling appearance. Each Symphony lamp has a satin steel pole and round base. On/off rayon pull cord with steel cylinder accent. 100 Watt incandescent or 26 Watt CFL bulb. 63¿ Height, 11¿ Round base. Shade: 11¿ Height (8¿ at shortest point), 22¿ Width, 7.5¿ Depth. Free Ground Shipping (UPS / FedEx / Curbside) Overall: 63" Shade: 11"H x 22"W x 7.5"D. Wattage: 1 x 100 Watt. Minimal Assembly; Imported;
- Similar itemThe Worlds Away Brentwood desk elicits distinctly sophisticated allure. Accenting shimmering golden legs, beveled glass lends the rectangular surface and two shelves compelling visual interest. Made from iron. Gold leaf finish. Beveled glass top and shelves. 54"W x 28"D x 30"H. Shelf to floor: 22.75"H.
- Similar itemModern and refined, the Adams features stainless steel arms and legs, tailored seams and smooth clean lines. Built on hardwood frame that are glued and corner blocked for stability. Sinuous springs are used in both seat and inside back working in concert with cushioning to create a comfort seating system. Pirelli elastic straps are woven side to side through the sinuous springs and affixed to the frame to stabilize and prevent the springs from moving part. We use 1.9 to 2.5 density high quality foam cores for the seat cushions and wraps each cushion in a layer of long Dacron fiber to sure a softly crowned cushion. Set includes: One (1) chair Upholstery color: Adobe 100-percent Top Split leather Frames are made of solid birch bolted in construction with corner blocks for maximum support Seating system is made with sinuous springs and reinforced with Pirelli webbing Cores has 2.0 2.5 foam density and Dacron wrapped for consistent comfortContemporary stainless steal legs Seat dimensions: 20 inches high x 25 inches wide x 21 inches deep Furniture Pattern: Solid Chair Type: Arm Chairs, Accent Chairs Material: Fabric, Foam, Leather, Metal, Steel, Upholstered, Wood Style: Contemporary, Modern, Transitional Assembly: Assembly Required Chair Back Height: Standard Exact Color: Grey Color: Grey Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Grey.