- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Metallic Nubuck Ballet Flat, Rose GoldDetailsLook and feel as graceful as a ballerina in the Varina ballet flat by Salvatore Ferragamo. The metallic nubuck and pretty bow topping the toe will show the world how you shine-on or off the stage.Metallic, chrome-tanned nubuck leather upper. 1/4" flat heel.Round toe.Tonal signature Vara grosgrain bow with engraved logo plate. Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. "Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemGreenhouse blooms flourish on FRENCH CONNECTION's Hot House dress, adding a tropical twist to summer's essential floral print. Linen/cotton. Dry clean. Imported. Round neck, sleeveless, pleated skirt. On-seam pockets, v back, concealed back zip.
- Similar itemGold metallic coated bandage Tejana dress
- Similar itemBeige floral print dress from Red Valentino featuring a round neck, a sleeveless design, a rear zip fastening, a tie fastening at waist, a loose fit skirt, a silk lining, an all-over print mix of pink flowers and black polka dots and a contrast colour hem.
- Jacques LevineInslee Suede Ballerina FlatDetailsSuede slipper detailed with grosgrain trim and bow on round toe.Natural shearling (China) lining.Flat heel; slip-on style.Imported.Designer About Jacques Levine:The rich history of Jacques Levine begins in 1936 when Falk Levine, credited with the creation of the mule, opened a small factory in Middletown, New York. His son, Jacques expanded the brand by adding dress shoes and global sourcing to ensure the finest craftsmanship. In the 1970's, Harold Levine helmed the company and added another innovation to the Levine name-the espadrille flat. Today Jacques Levine is under the direction of fourth-generation family member Sam Calviano, who continues the tradition of tasteful, elegant shoes with a focus on quality and fit.
- Similar itemHerve LegerMarina Foiled Dress, Rose Gold ComboDetailsHerve Leger, Marina foiled bandage dress.Approx. length: 28 inches from shoulders to hem (size small).Banded scoop neckline; halter style strappy open back.Sleeveless.Formfitting silhouette with cutout sides.Taping along back zip to elongate the figure.Rayon/nylon/spandex; unlined.Imported.Shown styled with Stuart Weitzman Nudist Ankle-Strap Sandal in Pale GoldModel's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Herve LegerClaudia Scallop-Trim Cutout Bandage DressDetailsHerve Leger Claudia bandage dress widens and tapers for hourglass effect; scalloped/cutout trim.Boat neckline.Short sleeves.Sleek, formfitting silhouette.Dropped, ruffled hem.Taping along back zip.Rayon/nylon/spandex.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Herve Leger:French designer Herve Leger launched his line in 1985, and made his name famous with body-conscious clothes favored by socialites and celebrities. The famous bandage dress is still as in demand today as it was in the 80s. The inherently sexy line is now designed by Max Azria, who has added modern twists such as embellishments and luxurious knits.
- Similar itemPlain weave. Jacquard. Floral design. Sleeveless. Round collar. Hook-and-eye closure. Zip. Two front pockets. Lined interior. Pleated detailing. Composition: 94% Cotton, 6% Polyamide.
- Similar itemIridescent coating adds subtle sheen to patterned leather Anniel ballet flats. Grosgrain piping trims the top line, and a bow accents the vamp. Leather sole. Leather: Caflskin. Made in Italy. Size & Fit. Available sizes: 35,36,37,38,39,40,41