- Similar itemThis compact sectional is the perfect addition to any space-limited room. The brushed metal legs keep the entire piece sturdy and visually light while the accent pillows provided added depth, dimension and a bit of color. The entire piece is extremely sturdy with a durable hardwood internal frame. Reversible seat cushions and the detachable back cushions are easy to clean and offer lots of comfort. This two-piece sectional is the ideal piece for apartments and studios. Made in USA. Features: Accent pillows included for added color and visual appeal. Upholstery: Chenille. Reversible seat cushions are composed of eco-friendly, high-density foam. Brushed metal legs for extra sturdiness and modern elegance. Detachable back cushions for customizable comfort and easy cleaning. Made in the USA. Frame construction: Hardwood.
- Stacking barrister cabinets in solid teak and tempered glass feature dust-inhibiting pocket cabinet fronts that lift and slide for easy access to books, curios and dinnerware. Classic crown molding, base with levelers and dark bronze-finish hardware complete the picture of our handsome update on a traditional storage piece. Stacking cabinets and base/crown are also sold separately to customize the height.
- Similar itemKirei is made from the reclaimed stalks of the sorghum plant. The stalks are bonded using a formaldehyde free adhesive. Interior structure is made from FSC certfied plywood cut from normally discarded scrap pieces. Kirei. White acrylic. Steel legs.
- Similar itemJens Risom's furniture, the first collection designed for and manufactured by Knoll, helped establish the company as an early provider of modern design in America. The combination of geometric angles and gentle curves exhibit Risom's Scandinavian design sensibilities. Features: The Jens Risom Collection. Designed by Jens Risom, 1943. Material: Top is veneered with cathedral pattern with poplar cross bands and backing. Core and edge are solid hardwood lumber. Legs and apron are solid maple or walnut. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemA modern sectional to stretch out on. Left/right configuration by Barcelona-based Mermelada Estudio lounges long and low with overscaled cushions and two arm pillows with extra cush. Chenille-soft grey/natural basketweave is punctuated with tapered "L" legs and a minimalist gleam of brushed aluminum. Learn more about Mermelada Estudio, on our blog. After you place your order, we will send a fabric swatch via next day air for your final approval. We will contact you to verify both your receipt and approval of the fabric swatch before finalizing your order. Details and Dimensions: District 2-piece sectional (left arm chaise, right arm sofa) 107"Wx75"Dx26"H. Designed by Mermelada Estudio. Poly/acrylic basketweave in tonal grey/natural. Two arm pillows. Brushed aluminum legs with matte finish. Benchmade. Eco-friendly construction. Certified sustainable, kiln-dried hardwood frame. Seat cushion is multilayer soy- or plant-based polyfoam. Made in China. Overall Dimensions: Width: 107" Depth: 75" Height: 26" Pt 1: Left Arm Chaise: Width: 40" Depth: 75" Height: 26" Pt 2: Right Arm Sofa: Width: 67" Depth: 40" Height: 26" Set Height: Height: 16"
- Similar itemStriking chevrons of solid teak grace full-length doors with the beauty and warmth of natural wood. A slim metal tube box frame elevates for a lightened look. Sleek, long metal pulls open up to a roomy space, three shelves and cord cutouts, making this a versatile design that can function as a bedroom wardrobe, dining room cabinet or a family room media center.
- This country style oval coffee table was recently hand-crafted in England as a Georgian period reproduction. Every aspect of its construction, from the materials used to the techniques employed to refine them, speaks of the absolute highest quality. Such a lovely coffee table would make a fine addition to any living room or office. The classic shape of this oval coffee table is quite elegant, providing extra depth in the center and more space on the tapered ends. Attractive French legs provide sturdy support, enhancing the simple yet refined country style of the piece. Little has changed in this fundamental design over the past few centuries, as it is both useful and beautiful. Measuring 70″ wide and 40″ deep, it provides a great deal of surface area that not only provides a convenient table top for setting various items–a tea or coffee set, for example–but it also displays the wood very beautifully. The oak and yew banding have been richly finished in an elaborate, seven-stage process. Before even the stain was applied to the wood, it was first distressed using iron and stone to impart characteristic 'wear” marks onto the oak and yew, making this table fit in easily with antique furniture. After a quality coat of hand-brushed lacquer, several coats of wax were applied for a rich polish that fleshes out the natural beauty of the wood. Furniture paste wax can even be reapplied twice a year to maintain the table’s finish. The resulting contrast between the oak and the yew is quite striking, setting this piece apart as a truly fine oval coffee table.
- Similar itemAn unexpected mix of materials and textures adds a primitive/modern touch of the tropics to our Blake media storage console. Antiqued brass pulls accent the soft grey finish of the plantation-grown teak, certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), a nonprofit organization that encourages responsible management of the world's forests. Double doors open to one fixed and two adjustable shelves that can accommodate dinnerware, office supplies or electronics (remote controls operate easily through the rattan panels). Cord cutouts and a sliding panel provide wire management.
- A comfortable sectional sofa invites relaxation while being environmentally responsible. The Keaton Chenille set is made from foam and soft micro-denier fabric. The set is made in the USA and has a sturdy,solid hardwood frame.