I was tagged by the always classy @clotheshorse1
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people.
My Answers to @clotheshorse1’s Questions:
1. What is one of your New Year’s resolutions? And have you kept it?
To post on my blog at least once a week; and yes I have kept it.
2. Do you say Cocoa or Hot Chocolate?
If it’s made on the stove with cocoa powder it’s cocoa, otherwise it’s hot chocolate.
3. What animal do people relate you to?
Someone once said I was like a butterfly because I had such pretty eyes.
4. What is your most favourite thing you own? And why is it special to you?
My Bible. I need it, everyday.
5. Can you walk in heels?
Yes. I even have a pair I can run in.
6. Have you ever spontaneously danced in public?
All the time!! That’s why stores play music. Duh.
7. Sparkles/glitter, yea or nay?
YAY!!!! I love sparkles!!!
8. What has been on your mind recently?
My friend Hope who is very sick with a disease called POTS.
9. What book did you just read? Was it good?
I’m reading The Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan for my English Composition class. It’s well written, but it’s not something I would read myself for fun.
10. How do you like to relax?
Naps, painting my nails, watching David Tutera.
11. If you could change your name, what would you change it too?
When I was younger, I would’ve changed my name to Jade, but now I’ve grown to really like my name.
1. What is your favorite color and what does that say about you?
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
3. Ducks or Beavers?
4. Name one magazine you can’t live without.
5. When was the last time you cried?
6. When was the last time you laughed?
7. What happens to us when we die?
8. If you could only eat 3 foods for the next month, what would they be and why?
9. True or False: Pink makes everything prettier.
10. How many social networking sites do you use? (E.g. Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, etc.)
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?