- Similar itemThis Stella McCartney top stacks and blocks mixed gingham to take a preppy print to graphic new levels. Mixed gingham. Round neckline; sleeveless. Stacked prints create back stripe effect. Organic cotton. Made in Portugal of Italian materials.
- Similar itemMake this glamorous flat the focal point of your ensemble. Soft fabric upper. Metallic toe cap with glitzy stones. Fabric bow on vamp. Embroidered heart accent. Leather lining. Rubber sole. Imported. Heel Height: 3 - 4 in. Weight: 8 oz.
- Similar itemCorduroy does not only look incredibly cool, it also feels super comfortable. These corduroy shorts features zip pockets, a studded skinny belt and feminine fit. Pair up with a military inspired shirt and laced-up boots for a tough girl look. What it's made of: 97% Cotton /3% elasthan.
- Similar itemA cozy twist on the motorcycle trend, this knit jacket features an asymmetrical zipper and standing collar. Zip it up to make a modern statement, or wear it loose with a Perfect Tank for an effortlessly chic look.
- Similar itemOuter shell: 68% polyester, 28% viscose, 4% elastane.
- Similar itemA fresh, fierce look for the season! Bebe puts a twist on the moto jacket by adding sleek buckle tabs and zippered details. Shell: leather; lining: polyester. Professional leather clean. Imported. Notched collar. Asymmetrical zipper closure at left side. Long sleeves with zippered cuffs. Zipper pockets at waist. Buckle tabs at sides and collar. Fitted motorcycle silhouette. Lightweight. Hits at waist; approx. 20 inches long.
- Similar itemHouse of Harlow 1960 Women's The Zenith Shoe. Patterned beaded flat with embroidered skull details; leather trim and lining; leather sole. By House of Harlow 1960.
- Similar itemFor her laid-back cool label Something Else, adventurous Aussie Natalie Wood takes cues from nature, art and film to develop her free-spirited vision. The result includes exaggerated shapes, striking patterns and a bit of a throwback '90s vibe. Take this silky top—we're especially fond of the loose cut and softly textured metallic dots. Bonus: The collar actually buttons at the nape of your neck, so you never have to worry about this tank slipping too far down in the front. Back cutout. Silk. Dry clean. Import.
- Similar itemFor her laid-back cool label Something Else, adventurous Aussie Natalie Wood takes cues from nature, art and film to develop her free-spirited vision. The result includes exaggerated shapes, striking patterns and a hint of a throwback '90s vibe. Take this swingy tank—we're especially fond of the graphic black and white print. Loose fit. Rayon. Dry clean. Import.