- "if YOU'RE a bird, I'm a bird" — @susan
- "I'M just a girl. don't forget the apostrophes :)" — @susan
- "If you were a LIBRARY book, I'D check you out. that's two fails in one! :)" — @susan
- "French grammar fail!
Moi, TOI, et Chanel :)" — @susan
- "The most important parties to attend are the ONES you're not invited to." — @susan
- "we stopped checking for monsters under OUR bed when we realized they were inside us." — @susan
- "YOU'RE, not your." — @susan
- "Giving up DOESN'T always mean YOU ARE weak. Sometimes it just means YOU'RE strong enough to let go.
so many fails in one :(" — @susan
Emo quotes from Emo people, a collection of general and sad Emo quotes for whatever purpose you wish to use them for.
- "spelling fail: WEIRD, not wierd." — @susan
- "I've never actually seen a bully steal a NERD'S lunch money." — @susan
- "Love is on ITS way; this is the SECOND time I've seen this quote written with incorrect grammar!!" — @susan
- "IT'S 3:17 a.m. and I'M making brownies...
DON'T FORGET APOSTROPHES!!! I feel like I've said this a million times." — @susan
- "SPELLING FAIL: You give me BUTTERFLIES." — @susan
- "SPELLING FAIL: HONESTLY, not honastly :)" — @susan
- "I don't think love is the only drug YOU'RE on." — @susan
- "In every GIRL'S life...
let me repeat myself: APOSTROPHES ARE IMPORTANT! :)" — @susan
- "YOU'RE the weak one.
*Technically you're not supposed to ever start a sentence with AND, but since this is a quote, I'll just let it go..." — @susan
- "love is on ITS way" — @susan
- "learn to tell the difference between YOU'RE and YOUR.
please & thank you." — @susan
- ""Maybe IT'S Maybelline" ... Maybe IT'S Photoshop." — @susan
- "hello YOU'RE cute." — @susan
- "THAT'S classy." — @susan
- ""There's only one thing I want to change about you..." he said. "your last name."
(there should be a period after said and name)" — @susan
- "To all you chavs who think YOU'RE hardcore, I'd like to see you in a mosh pit." — @susan
- "there should be a PERIOD, not a question mark." — @susan
- "SPELLING FAIL:
always WILL, not wil." — @susan
- "It's not illegal; IT'S just frowned upon... like MASTURBATING on an airplane." (that's a grammar fail AND a spelling fail)" — @susan
- "this is more of a spelling fail; be cosmic, drink HORCHATA." — @susan
- "Call me Mr. Gangsta, I can't find a belt shop. (why are there random capitals in this sentence?!?)" — @susan
- "IT'S fabulous" — @susan
- "Hi. I'm a bed and we've slept together so many times IT'S unreal." — @susan
- "I'M sorry, not "I sorry"." — @susan
- "It's AN effing bird. No it's AN effing plane.
AN not AND. This mistake is just so fail that I have no comment to make." — @susan
- "YOU'RE my best friend." — @susan
- "dear homework, YOU'RE not attractive and I'm not doing you" — @susan
- "spelling fail: it's BRUNETTES, not burnettes. no offence, but whoever wrote this quote is definitely NOT doing blondes a favour by proving the stereotype correct." — @susan
- "YOU'RE an oddball." — @susan
- "She's so fake I bet she has "Made in China" on the back of her neck.
No random capitals in the middle of a sentence please :)" — @susan
- "It's WANT not WAN'T! why are there random apostrophes in the word?!?" — @susan
I'm scared myHotComments.com
- "YOU'LL shouldn't be capitalized! why are you capitalizing random words in a sentence?!" — @susan
- "There's a fine line between tan and looking like you rolled in doritos. (no random comma please)." — @susan
- "GRAMMAR FAIL:
you know YOU'RE in love.....
& SPELLING FAIL: it's REALIZE, not reliaze :)" — @susan
- "spelling fail: LOVING, not loveing." — @susan
- "don't forget those apostrophes: I promised I WOULDN'T hurt you." — @susan
- "YOU'RE almost as fake as your tan." — @susan
- ""Wow! Haven't you grown? I remember when YOU were this big!" ... Who are you?" — @susan
- "SPELLING FAIL: It's CRUTCH, not CRUCH :)" — @susan
- "'CAUSE I'm cool like that." — @susan
- "yupp, you're not perfect all right lol: excuse me for not being perfect, but YOU'RE not either." — @susan
- "& YOU'RE just jealous." — @susan
Best Friends Myspace Quote Graphics for your myspace. We have the biggest selection of all time for myspace Best Friends quote Graphics. Also we have Best Friends myspace quote comments
- "I'M bored." — @susan
- "Repost if YOU'RE ending '09 single." — @susan
- "SPELLING FAIL: it's REALIZED, not reliesed :)" — @susan
- "girl, YOU'RE such a backstabber." — @susan
- "premade item use if YOU'RE sexy." — @susan
- "Oh wait, YOU'RE crying?" — @susan
- "another spelling fail: just REMEMBER." — @susan
- "It doesn't matter if YOU'RE black or white, but if YOU'RE orange..." — @susan
- "YOU'RE the best thing THAT HAS ever happened to me, but to YOU I'm nothing.
don't leave out words in a sentence please; it's quite annoying." — @susan
please use apostrophes!" — @susan
- "Will you care when I'M gone.
capitals please :)" — @susan
- "why are there random capitals and lowercase letters all over this quote?!
I don't even know where to begin with this..." — @susan
- "Don't capitalize random letters please.
God made us best friends because he knew our MOMS couldn't handle us as sisters." — @susan
- "I don't even know where to begin with this failure.
1) Best friends ARE, not were
2) why are the subjects / pronouns used not in agreement? You start off with "best friends", then go into "they" and then end with "we"?! what?
3) what's with the random punctuation? seriously." — @susan