- Similar itemBlack satin trouser from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a slim fit leg and a concealed side zip fastening.
- Rebecca MinkoffSonny Embossed Wedge BootieDetailsShiny croc-embossed leather bootie by Rebecca Minkoff.Approx. 4 1/4"H shaft with back zip and side pull tabs.4" contoured stacked wedge.Slit cutouts at vamp.Peep toe.Cushioned memory insole.Leather lining and sole."Sonny" is imported.Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend ankle boot from Gareth Pugh featuring an outer low bag slouchy layered design with back concealed zip fastening, pointed toe, and black leather sole. Has an ankle high leather underlay with back silver-tone zip fastening, 6" wedge heel, and 2" concealed platform.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boots from Cinzia Araia featuring a peep toe, a cut-out front, stitch detailing and a high wedge heel.
- Similar itemComposition: 78% Cotton, 22% Polyester. Details: velvet, satin, wide neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, multipockets, 4 buttons, front closure, mid rise, solid color. Measurements: Width at end: 4.68 inches.
- Similar itemCharming polka dot pants by CoSTUME NATIONAL. These are cut in a slim, ankle length profile and trimmed with solid crepe along the waist and hip pockets. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Sleek satin backing. Fabric: Crepe suiting. 74% acetate/26% viscose. Dry clean. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9.5in / 24cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 12in / 30.5cm. Available sizes: 38,40
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemMulticolored leather 'Edith' ankle boots from Cinzia Araia featuring an almond toe, black rubber sole, and side concealed zip up fastening. Has a back ankle snap buttoned tab closure and approx. 6" wedge heel with 1.5" concealed platform. Please note that color may vary for each shoe as they are handcrafted.
- Similar itemAcne StudiosSatin-Finish Straight-Leg Chinos, NavyDetailsAcne satin-finish chino pants with metal rivets.Natural rise.Straight, slim-fit legs.Five-pocket style.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Cotton/elastane.Imported.Model's measurements: Height, 6'2"/188cm, Suit 40L, Shirt 14.5x35, Waist 32"/81cm, Inseam 33"/84cm.Designer About Acne:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.