- Similar itemA sleek, slimming Herve Leger pencil skirt with signature bandage construction. Vertical piping streamlines the profile. High waist. Exposed, extended back zip. Unlined. Fabric: Ribbed, mid weight jersey. 91% rayon/8% nylon/1% spandex. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 32in / 81cm. Available sizes: XS,XXS
- Similar itemVinceDraped Satin Wrap BlouseDetailsDraped satin.Surplice neckline; wrap front.Short dolman sleeves.Loose silhouette.Polyester.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemTHE ROWBicolor Zip Hobo Bag, Black/WhiteDetailsBicolor calfskin with palladium hardware.Flat shoulder strap, 7 1/4" drop.Two-way dipped zip-top.Circular design maintains its shape.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.Fabric lining.11"H x 17 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About the Row:Established in 2006 by Mary Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen, The Row has expanded to include a range of ready-to-wear, eyewear and handbags, all with a focus on timeless elegance and use of the finest materials. The Olsens design with an eye for understated luxury and precision fit, evident in sublime staples like the perfect T-shirt and leather leggings, and in polished separates that transcend seasons. The duo was named CFDA Womenswear Designers of the Year in 2012. In addition to its commitment to detail, the brand also maintains a mission to support high-end manufacturing in the US.
- Similar itemBeige Chamois leather sandals from Jeffrey Campbell featuring a peep-toe, a high platform, a bow with stud detailing, an ankle strap with a buckle, a brown branded insole and a thin high heel.
- High waisted stretch bandage pencil skirt. Pull-on style. 25 inch length.
- Similar itemPurple silk 'Rogue' sheer blouse from Acne featuring a penny collar, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a straight hem.
- Similar itemChloeMarcie Medium Hobo Bag, TanDetailsMake your own luck with this horseshoe-inspired Chloe hobo. Like all pieces from the Marcie group-a Chloe institution-the bag features bow-shaped buckles on the handle.Enduring pebbled calfskin.Shiny golden hardware.Wrapped top handle with signature Chloe bow-shaped buckle.Dipped zip top fits snugly under the arm.Pintucked horseshoe flap-pocket on front; slide-ring closure.Tooled "Chloe" logo on center; fluted edges.Interior zip and cell phone pockets.12 1/2"H x 12 1/4"W x 3 3/4"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Chloe:In 1952, Gaby Aghion, an Egyptian-born Parisienne and a bohemian spirit founded Chloe. Rejecting the stiff formality of 50s fashion, she created soft, body-conscious fashion from fine fabrics and dubbed it "luxury pret-a-porter." From the beginning, Chloe has stayed in sync with the youthful, modern, and slightly audacious mood of Paris by hiring and developing new, young talents to design the collections.
- B Brian AtwoodLaconica Mirrored Laser-Cut Cage Sandal, SilverDetailsLaser-cut mirrored leather with silver hardware.Micro dome-stud embellishment.Toe band; caged vamp.Adjustable double-buckle ankle straps.4 1/4" covered heel.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Laconica" is imported.Designer About B Brian Atwood:B Brian Atwood channels the designer's provocative and thoughtful signatures into a contemporary mindset. From sky-high platform pumps to boots and sandals, his creations flaunt unexpected fabrications, colors, and embellishments. A recently launched handbag collection continues the brand's racy DNA.
- Salvatore FerragamoFanisa Mediterraneo Gancini Hobo Bag, CacaoDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo hobo in pebbled safari calfskin leather.Top shoulder strap with rings, 7 1/2" drop.Dipped zip top with center flap closure.Silver signature Gancini hinge clasp.Gancini details at folded bottom corners.Interior zip, cell phone, and PDA pockets.Signature logo jacquard lining.10 1/2"H x 15"W x 6"D.Bag weighs approx. 2lbs."Fanisa" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).