- Similar itemBalenciagaPadlock Nude Works Tote Bag, BlackDetailsBlack calfskin with shiny nickel hardware.Rolled snakeskin top handles, 4" drop.Adjustable shoulder strap, 19 1/2" drop.Zip top.Belt-detailed sides.Removable hanging clip and hand mirror.Foil Balenciaga logo embossed front.Natural linen-lined interior with Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Inside, one zip and two open pockets.8 1/4"H x 12"W x 5"D; weighs approx. 2lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- The Pam Breeze-ly Top is back and better than ever! We're happy to announce that we've listened to your feedback and updated the fit and quality of this gorgeous, ModCloth-exclusive garment. When you want a work wardrobe thats subtle, stylish, and a little bit romantic, make this breezy, black blouse your business! Everyone will want to copy the modestly marvelous style of this top - its gathered shoulders, low collar, and iridescent buttons always garner a good reception. This office-chic shirt works perfectly with a demure pencil skirt, feminine, camel-toned loafers, and a pearly hair clip. Its no prank - youre going to love this pretty, put-together piece! Tickled by this cute, ModCloth-exclusive tunic? Check out this dashing design in a host of other haute hues! Steampunk, Maternity Long Long Sleeve Button Down, Cover-up Pam Breeze-ly Tunic in Black embellished with Buttons, Pockets for Casual, Work occasions.
- Similar itemRag & Bone presents the distressed skinny jean: a wardrobe addition that will serve as a four-season essential. Form-fitting with a skinny ankle, let this pale blue pair be your pick for easy, breezy style. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemTough biker boots are the shoe of the season and Pierre Hardy's smooth leather pair is a refined take on the trend. The sleek silhouette and silver-toned buckled straps make them wearable into the night, while the classic black hue ensures they go with everything. Round toe. Heel tab. Buckled side straps. Leather insole, sole. Calf Leather. 25mm-1" heel.
- Alexander Wang has always had a natural affinity for sleek covetable accessories and it's showcased by this new addition to the Balenciaga bag collection. The Padlock Nude Work tote is a structured boxy style crafted from smooth black calf leather. Snakeskin top handles and a gold-tone designer stamp are the style's only decoration.
- Similar itemIt's been quite the five days - speaking at a conference, plenty of meetings, attending a friend's dinner party, and so on. Now that it's the weekend, you just want to relax in an ensemble that's casually comfortable without sacrificing style. You slip into this tunic, which buttons at the wrap front, and roll up the button-tab sleeves for ease of movement. Deep pockets allow space for keeping a billfold and love letters, while its loose fit allows for plenty of breathing room. After you pull on a pair of colorful leggings and slip on a pair of cuffed ankle boots for a day at the antique mall, you suddenly realize that you could have used this terrific tunic any day of the week! Steampunk, Travel, Maternity Long 3, 4 Sleeve Busy Week Tunic in Black embellished with Buttons for Casual occasions.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen featuring a round toe, an ankle strap with a gold-tone side buckle fastening with twin skull detailing and a low heel.
- Alexander McQueenBead-Trimmed Cropped Skinny Jeans, BlackDetailsStretch denim.Pearlescent beaded trim.Moderate rise.Five-pocket style; clean back pockets.Formfitting from hip to hem.Cropped above the ankle.Button/zip front.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemCrafted in buttersoft leather to give a gentle slouch, the Effie Tote features a subtly-embossed Mulberry tree signature. Understated and a practical shape and size this versatile bag can be carried by the top handle or worn with a detachable longer strap. This tote style bag can be carried by hand, over the shoulder, across the body or can be carried in the crook of the arm. Plaited detail handle. Embossed Mulberry tree logo. Zip closure. Fabric lined interior. Internal zip pocket. Internal slip pocket. Brass components. Height 12¼' Width 15¾' Depth 5¼' Handle drop 4¾' Shoulder strap 19¾'