- Equipment Slim Signature silk blouse. Tabbed collar; button front. Long sleeves; adjustable barrel cuffs. Box pleat at back yoke. Relaxed silhouette. Shirttail hem. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemVanessa Bruno's blazer is a feminine take on traditional tailored styles. It's cut from smooth crepe outlined with satin trims and fastens elegantly at the waist by a grosgrain tie - we like how it's built in to create flattering ruching at the back. Team it with coordinating pants. Shown here with: Vanessa Bruno Pants, Acne Studios Sweater, Loeffler Randall Clutch, Church's Brogues.. Black crepe and satin.. Button fastening at front.. 78% acetate, 22% viscose; pocket lining: 100% silk.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemCut from black wool-crepe, Joseph's culotte-inspired wide-leg pants are finished with classic tailoring details - slant and welt pockets, belt loops and crisp pressed creases. Wear this cropped pair with flats and a relaxed shirt. Shown here with: Joseph Shirt, Chloé Shoulder bag, Jennifer Fisher Bangle, Ashley Pittman Set of two cuffs, Gianvito Rossi Sandals.. Black wool-crepe.. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front.. 100% wool.. Dry clean Large to size.
- Similar itemFrom Moderne, a soft, alpaca sweater handknit in a chunky moss stitch. Crew neck Full length sleeves Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem Allover moss stitch Length hits just below hip Relaxed fit Color: Cream. 100% baby alpaca. Handknit in Peru.
- Stella McCartney distressed cable-knit sweater. Crew neckline. Long sleeves; dropped shoulders. Relaxed, oversized silhouette. Straight ribbed hem. Pullover style. Cashmere/wool. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLilac pink button up blouse with breast pockets and rounded hem. Slim cut and relaxed fit. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Front button closure. Unlined. Semi-sheer. 100% Silk. Unlined. Dry clean.
- Part of Givenchy's Pre-Fall '16 collection, these wool-jacquard pants are woven with streamlining monochrome stripes. Cut to sit on your natural waist, this Italian-made pair is tailored in a sharp straight-leg silhouette that looks especially cool layered over boots. Shown here with: Givenchy Blazer, Givenchy Clutch, Givenchy Mules.. Black and white wool-jacquard.. Striped, belt loops, two front slant pockets, pressed creases, two back welt pockets, partially lined.. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front.. 100% wool; lining: 71% acetate, 29% silk; trim: 64% cotton, 19% polyester, 13% modal, 4% polyamide.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemAlice + Olivia black Bryan blazer. Mid.weight crepe. Buttoned cuffs, breast pocket, two front flap pockets, fully lined. Concealed hook fastening at front. 78% acetate, 22% polyester; lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex. Dry clean Bryan crepe blazer.
- Givenchy's white tuxedo pants are tailored from lustrous and fluid satin-crepe. Typifying Riccardo Tisci's masculine-inspired design approach, they are precision-cut in a wide-leg silhouette and finished with neat pressed creases and a structured waistband. Complete a modern suiting set with the coordinating blazer. Shown here with: Givenchy Sandals, Givenchy Pouch, Givenchy Cuff.. White satin-crepe.. Belt loops, pressed creases, two front slant pockets, two back welt pockets, partially lined.. Concealed button, hook and zip fastening at front.. 83% viscose, 17% wool; lining: 71% acetate, 29% silk; waistband: 64% cotton, 19% polyester, 13% modal, 4% polyamide.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.