- Crafted in North Carolina, the Bryson is Klaussner's contemporary take on seating, merging classically elegant elements like tapered legs with low, square arms that define the modern profile. Generous seating space establishes the sofa as a centerpiece, its seat cushions extending in front of the arms and inviting guests to sit back. Angled wood legs provide a punctuation of visual contrast while elevating the plush frame. Available in multiple colors and fabrics. Performance Velvet: An enduring fabric with a plush, low pile. 100% polyester. Heathered Weave: Woven and textured with slight color variation. 100% polyester. Microsuede: A versatile pick with a smooth, soft finish. 100% polyester. Wood feet. 87" W x 42" D x 31" H. Seat: 24" D x 23" H. Between arms: 70" Made in the USA | American and imported materials.
- Features: Round top. 48": 30" H x 48" W x 48" D. Wenge finish. Weights and Dimensions Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 30 inches. Overall Product Weight: 123 lbs.
- Combining simplicity and style, the Casper Dining Chair is an elegant addition to kitchens, dining rooms or sitting areas. Molded from durable acrylic and available in multiple shades, it adds a layer of texture and a youthful vibe to any space.
Available in multiple colors
15" W x 19" D x 36" H
Seat: 24" W x 20" D x 18.5" H
- The Eames Plastic Side Chair, which has been designed by Charles and Ray Eames in 1950, is a contemporary version of the legendary Fibreglass Chair. It was created in connection with Zenith Plastics for the "Low Cost Furniture Design" competition of the Museum of Modern Art's and was the first industrial made chair produced out of plastic. DSW (Dining Side Shell Wood) is a version of the Eames Plastic Side Chair with a wooden base, which Charles and Ray Eames first used in 1951 in connection with the Wire Chair. The unusual material mix of conical running feet made of maple with diagonal round bar steel, which together result to a strong, static construction, gives this chair an independent character.
- Features: Beechwood frame. Rectangular shape. Self contained extension. Tempered glass tops. Extendable. Finish :Walnut. Extension of this table is a wood base with a glass top. Product Details: Top Material: Glass. Base Material: Wood. Solid Wood Construction: Yes. Leaf Included: Yes. Seating Capacity: 4. Table Base Type: Trestle. Product Care: Clean with a glass liquid cleaner. Assembly Required: Yes. Product Warranty: 1 year. Dimensions: Overall: 29.5" H x 35.5" W. Overall Product Weight: 107lbs.
- Designer: Nolen Niu. A modern Mirror Sectional Sofa by Nolen Niu. A remarkable unique sofa that features modern and bold lines. The Mirror sectional sofa features modern lines and an extraordinary appeal. It has quality, versatility, and functionality. It has an innovative and simple backrest flipping design. The Mirror sectional sofa is manufactured in United States. It is made to order and is available in severeal different facric options and colors. It can be custom assembled into four unique combinations consistent of “L” shaped units with right or left configuration. An optional Mirror Ottoman is also available. The Mirror Ottoman comes with furniture clips which enables it to be attached to any part of the Mirror Sectional Sofa or remain a stand-alone unit. Options/finish: Upholstery in Elmo soft leather, Kvadrat Hallingdal by maharam, or Standard contract fabric. Material: Frame in alder hardwood, high resiliance foam. Dimensions: One piece L sectional 99" L x 66" W x 20" H. Two piece L sectional 99" L x 132" W x 20" H. Three piece L sectional 99" L x 168" W x 20" H.
- Features: Style: Modern. Attractive open back dining chair sits amazingly well.
- We’re very excited to bring you the latest sofa collection from Bernett and Dodziuk, two designers we’ve worked with since DWR was founded. Hand-built by a California-based manufacturer that’s been making comfortable sofas and chairs for more than 50 years, the Camber Sofa Collection (2013) satisfies the designers’ goal to find "the best size and scale for products to maximize living, while refraining from dominating a room,” explains Bernett. The result is extreme comfort within slender proportions. Covers are removable for cleaning. Legs ship unattached; simple assembly required. Made in U.S.A. Kiln-dried, corner-blocked FSC-certified hardwood frames; unidirectional web suspension; high-resiliency foam seat cushions with down and feather wrap in down-proof ticking; Poly-fil®-, feather- and down-blend back cushions; onyx powder-coated steel legs; fabric upholstery.
- Design Chase Wills. Solid Walnut. Made in USA by Bernhardt Design. As much about what has been carved away as what remains, the Linc table is a balance between openness and the mass left behind. Composed of a seemingly continuous wood loop, Linc is the perfect graphical element for a room, where you can rest a cocktail or your feet after a long day. Born in Lexington, Kentucky, Chase Wills spent his early childhood watching his father and uncle remodel classic sports cars. Later as an adolescent he helped his father build contemporary pieces for their family home. It was in these formative years that his appreciation of form and the passion for furniture were explored and developed. After enrolling in the College of Architecture at the University of Nebraska and subsequent service as a combat medic in the U.S. Army, Wills entered the hospitality industry as a sommelier with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. Wills enrolled in Art Center College of Design after his passion for environmental and spatial design was reignited following a visit to the design gallery with his brother. Now as a graduate of Art Center, Wills uses his years of hospitality experience in designing restaurant and lounge concepts that are as functional and enjoyable for staff as they are for guests. Linc tables feature solid wood construction in your choice of finish. The series includes side and coffee table. Linc coffee table: 48" w | 26" d | 15.5" h.
- This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart. Rug Pad » (Recommended) Features: Technique: Tufted. Material: 100% New Zealand wool. Designed by: Wenlan Chia. Construction: Handmade. Product Details: Construction: Handmade. Technique: Tufted; Hand woven. Material: Wool. Dimensions: 3' x 5' Rug Size. Overall: 36" W x 60" L.
- A winning combination of modern styling and tuxedo arms makes Watson an excellent choice for family rooms or living rooms. The shallow seat and high-resiliency foam cushions are just right for people who prefer a supportive sit. Two bolster pillows are included for versatility.
- Features: Polished stainless steel base with high gloss pillar. Seat 4 comfortably. 0.47'' TG / FE / round smoked glass top. Black color. 1 Year manufacturer limit warranty.
- The Interdesign Abstract Rug adds a nice accent to any room. 100% MicroPolyester. Quick-drying fabric outperforms traditional cotton. Reinforced edges maintain shape. Non-slip backing ensures secure placement. Dimensions: 34" x 21"
- Reminiscent of underwater coral, the Meri drum pendant boasts a beautiful design that brings a sense of mysticism to modern decor. Pierced holes form this gorgeous fixture, giving the room an artistic glow. 26" Dia. x 15.5"H. Resin. White finish. Includes canopy and 3' of chain. Accepts four 60W bulbs (not included) Handcrafted with natural and expected variations. Custom-made. Orders must be cancelled within 48 hours of placement time.
- The Slate center table is an ode to minimalistic design. It's simple design was conceived with the idea of creating a different effect at every angle you look. And it does the job very well. It's differentiated profiles reflect light differently and generate a collection of shades for the right atmosphere whatever your taste is. The glossy finish makes for very elegant refined reflections of other elements in the room. Features: Square shape. Material: Wood. Slate collection. Product Details: Top Material: Wood. Base Material: Wood. Dimensions: Overall: 12" H x 35" W x 35" D. Overall Product Weight: 76.07lbs.
- The Cosmopolitan hand-tufted rug features a stylish pattern and bold, elegant colors. With fabulous hand-carved details, this plush rug is sure to enrich any modern living space. 100% Polyester. Hand Tufted. Hand Carved Details. Plush Pile. Pantone colors: Ice Blue (11-4802), Pewter (18-0201), Kelp Brown (16-0847), Orange-Red (17-1464), Foggy Blue (15-4706).
- Features: Material: Inlaid rattan strips. Clean lines with a stunning inlay and shiny metal legs. Color: Light Brown. Showtime collection. Product Details: Chair Design: Lounge chair. Removable Seat Cushion: No. Style: Modern. Assembly Required: No. Product Warranty: 1 year warranty. Legs Included. Leg Material: Metal. Dimensions: Overall: 30" H x 29" W x 30" D.
- Material: Solid hardwood and plywood frame. Loose back and seat cushions. Brushed stainless steel base. Stainless steel legs fortify the thick-armed deliciousness and four fabric options keep it lively. Ocean / Stone: 77% cotton and 23% poly blend upholstery. Charcoal / Smog: Poly blend flannel upholstery. Standard collection. Weight & Dimensions Overall Dimensions: 30'' H x 98'' W x 62'' D. Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 30 Inches. Overall Width - Side to Side: 98 Inches. Overall Depth - Front to Back: 62 Inches.
- The bold stripes on wild zebras inspired the exotic pattern on our generously sized ottoman with a sleek, modern silhouette. Handcrafted by master furniture builders, the piece is covered with premium cowhides in a chocolate and ivory pattern. Natural variations in the hides add character and make each ottoman unique. Overall: 42"W x 42"D x 19"H. Covered with premium cowhides in rich shades of chocolate zebra pattern. Soft, supple hair-on hides are expertly tanned for rich luster and impressive longevity. Designs are created using traditional stenciling techniques. Frame crafted of kiln-dried sustainably harvested hardwood. Plush polyester cushion. Solid poplar legs stained dark walnut. 6-8 week in-home delivery with White Glove service. Handcrafted in the USA by skilled artisans. American and imported materials. This item is made to order.
- Few fabrics say "bohemian" like crushed velvet does, and this classic Ottoman foot stool proves it. Detailed in nail head trim, and upholstered in a lush mink tone, this global bazaar beauty delivers a sensual, earthy effect to bedrooms and living rooms alike. 18 inches high x 20 inches wide x 20 inches deep. Constructed out of wood and cotton. Mink colored crushed velvet is accented with antique brass nail head trim. Perfect for use as additional seating.
- These friendly pig foot-stools are game for anything, even serving as extra seats. Handmade in England of full grain leather with an antique finish, stuffed with woodwool over steel and wood frames. Available in three sizes. Sold exclusively at Scully & Scully.